Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-23-2009, 10:04 PM   #26
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
Panties are shaped differently from briefs. Like you know how women worry about visible panty lines - well some guys haven't figured out how to get rid of them either.
Hmm, true. Won't the panties billow and sag on a guy's flatter butt though? They sure do on mine. And well, won't they have to get a larger size to accomodate the bulge in front? My MtF ex mostly wore girl boxers and some weird shaper outside her panties if she has to wear something tight and she hides it pretty well.

Coming to think of it, I often see what looks like tell-tale panty lines on guys, but I usually dismiss the thought as their briefs being too tight. More men must get a kick out of it than I think.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:30 PM   #27
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cors, I don't think they care so much about whether or not their packages fit in the front or if the panty fit's their ass perfectly. They just want to wear them. It's easier to tell if they are wearing bikini style panties.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:11 AM   #28
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Cors, I don't think they care so much about whether or not their packages fit in the front or if the panty fit's their ass perfectly. They just want to wear them. It's easier to tell if they are wearing bikini style panties.
Just to mention, there are bikini style briefs for guys too, as well as a variety of cuts not that dramatic but less clunkly than the classic white y-front. Take a look at the men's underwear section at Sears before you assume that what you are seeing is always panties.

That said....I'm sure occasionally it is panties.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:56 AM   #29
babbs

babbs has said some nice things

Hi,
I would be perfectly happy to help you with your research.
Love
Babbs
babbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:20 AM   #30
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbs View Post
Hi,
I would be perfectly happy to help you with your research.
Love
Babbs
helloo Babs. Nice to see you and i hope you post lots more around these parts!! x mer
Old 02-24-2009, 11:15 AM   #31
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Just to mention, there are bikini style briefs for guys too, as well as a variety of cuts not that dramatic but less clunkly than the classic white y-front. Take a look at the men's underwear section at Sears before you assume that what you are seeing is always panties.

That said....I'm sure occasionally it is panties.
You're absolutely right Ed. And I learned something today. I looked on sears.com and saw the guy panties. And here I thought the only choices for men were tidy whities, boxers or boxer briefs. They look just like women's panties. In fact they look enough like women's panties that I'm going to buy a pair of the extra large size to see if they fit. I also noticed at the bottom of the page in the also bought section there's a pair of pantyhose: hanes waist smoother.

Well I guess there's a creative solution. So many guys wear women's panties that someone decided to make guy panties. That's cool. In that case tho...women's panty lines would be higher up on a guys ass than the guy panties would...I'm assuming the guy panties are made to fit better, so the panty line would be lower down....are there any guys who wear these things who can straighten this out for me?

Last edited by olwen; 02-24-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:35 AM   #32
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, there are multiple styles of briefs for men these days. I'm not sure that there are any style that is not available to guys. However i think most of the guys underwear is still designed to cover most of the cheeks, even if a lot of styles are cut higher on the hip. But I'm sure you can find more extreme cuts with a little looking. At the least, though, I'd say that thongs are not as popular with men as with women.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:21 AM   #33
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Hello sorry about taking so long to post in here, I had a week where I hated the internet, we have a love hate relationship really.

As many or all of you know I'm a crossdresser which Bexy has pointed out before me that it's different that a transvestite, but we do share one thing and thats the love of girly clothing.

Bexy has pretty much said all I wanted to say but I'd thought I'd give the thread my own little touch as it's a topic close to my heart.

Pantie wise I have mostly normal style panties which are no problem with tucking my *cough cough* but it epnds on the style of the cut really. I have a few pairs of girly boxers and these are great for holding everything in.
Old 02-28-2009, 06:46 AM   #34
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
Hello sorry about taking so long to post in here, I had a week where I hated the internet, we have a love hate relationship really.

Oh i have that too. I fell out with the internet for about a year once.. I like it at the mo but it can be hight maintainance!
Old 03-01-2009, 11:13 PM   #35
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If you need makup advice ask a CDer.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:26 PM   #36
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
If you need makup advice ask a CDer.
I'd have to disagree lol, George can't even put lip balm on himself let alone make up, thats a job for muggins here lol!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:40 PM   #37
mr_nick

mr_nick has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
I'd have to disagree lol, George can't even put lip balm on himself let alone make up, thats a job for muggins here lol!!
LOL I can't put make up on myself either, Em always has to do it. I am a bit of a crossdresser, although I cant say i look anywhere near as good as George does in some of his photos.

Last edited by mr_nick; 03-02-2009 at 03:43 PM. Reason: TYPOS
mr_nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:50 PM   #38
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Well, there are multiple styles of briefs for men these days. I'm not sure that there are any style that is not available to guys. However i think most of the guys underwear is still designed to cover most of the cheeks, even if a lot of styles are cut higher on the hip. But I'm sure you can find more extreme cuts with a little looking. At the least, though, I'd say that thongs are not as popular with men as with women.
You know something - I hate thongs. I'm just not comfortable in them. I'm just amazed that anyone of any size is comfortable in them. They are sexy tho.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:58 PM   #39
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
You know something - I hate thongs. I'm just not comfortable in them. I'm just amazed that anyone of any size is comfortable in them. They are sexy tho.
I thought I would hate thongs too, until i wore one.
Maybe it was the material between my ass cheeks, butt I feel sexy wnen I wear one, under my clothes.

Now those should be hard to detect under clothes, except when bending over?
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:19 PM   #40
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
I thought I would hate thongs too, until i wore one.
Maybe it was the material between my ass cheeks, butt I feel sexy wnen I wear one, under my clothes.

Now those should be hard to detect under clothes, except when bending over?
I have four pairs of thongs I never wear for any extended amount of time because I've never been able to get used to them. Like I said, I'm amazed that anyone is actually comfortable in them.

But you're right, those are harder to tell. I can only tell with bikini style panties, but now that there are man panties (I dunno what else to call em) I really do wonder if I've been mistaken. But then I have to think, does it really matter? Oh well.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:38 PM   #41
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I have four pairs of thongs I never wear for any extended amount of time because I've never been able to get used to them. Like I said, I'm amazed that anyone is actually comfortable in them.

But you're right, those are harder to tell. I can only tell with bikini style panties, but now that there are man panties (I dunno what else to call em) I really do wonder if I've been mistaken. But then I have to think, does it really matter? Oh well.
You had more enjoyment before you knew of the fashion modification
Some could be wearing them for their girlfriend
Some could be wearing them for their boyfriend
Some could be wearing them for their feel
Butt, they're all still wearing manpanties or maybe womanpanties
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:13 PM   #42
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
You had more enjoyment before you knew of the fashion modification
Some could be wearing them for their girlfriend
Some could be wearing them for their boyfriend
Some could be wearing them for their feel
Butt, they're all still wearing manpanties or maybe womanpanties
HA, you're right! Something to think about.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:39 PM   #43
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Love. metal you can P.M.me anytime.
I'm a CDer MtF but feel very femme inside always have been as long as I can remember.Bi sexual and have a BF at present and an FA.Add to that gaining at this time too.
I go out en femme a lot and have a great time presenting as female.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:57 AM   #44
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nick View Post
LOL I can't put make up on myself either, Em always has to do it. I am a bit of a crossdresser, although I cant say i look anywhere near as good as George does in some of his photos.
He has a very good stylist lol, he keeps saying I should set up my own business doing transformations and such lol!!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:49 AM   #45
Jennifer72

Jennifer72 can now change their title

Quote:
He has a very good stylist lol, he keeps saying I should set up my own business doing transformations and such lol!!!
Bexy, I think you should do transformations, George looks fabulous in all of his pics!

Love. Metal, I'm an MTF Transsexual living full time as the woman I know myself to be. If I can help in anyway go ahead and PM me.
Jennifer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:25 AM   #46
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
And I still say you should, you have the skillz!