Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-28-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default If Everyone in the World Changes Sex

I posted this on the Weight Board about 10 days ago

!) What would you do !st

2) Would you continue to dress the same?

3)How would you spend the day?

4) Would you concider having sex?

5) Would you seek gettign changed back?

6) Anything else? Comments?
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 03:26 PM   #2
kamandi

kamandi has said some nice things

!) Unstick the Shift button on my keyboard

2) Yes

3) No different from usual

4) Sex? Consider?

5) Nope

6) I do consider myself to be more feminine than masculine, so I'll probably get over such a change quicker than many. However, I know I'm a man, and I prefer the male body - I have heard it is easier to maintain, but I don't know all the ins and outs of that.
kamandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:16 PM   #3
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

1) What would you do 1st
*demand a pay raise

*yes, I can't give up my heels

*observing people's reactions towards me

*yes - I'd want to know what it felt like

*hell yes! I love being a woman!

*nah, not really
Old 03-02-2009, 10:36 PM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

With my luck get pregnant!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:56 AM   #5
Jennifer72

Jennifer72 can now change their title

1) What would you do 1st? Being that I'm MTF, I'd jump for joy and dance around for hours. After that I'd check to make sure everything works and is in the right place!

2) Would you continue to dress the same? Oh yeah!

3)How would you spend the day? Shopping for low cut tops and panties that fit right! (Hopefully, I'd grow some hips. lol) And maybe find a (newly made) guy or gal to have some fun with.

4) Would you consider having sex? See last half of #3.

5) Would you seek getting changed back? Absolutely not!

6) Anything else? Comments? I'm a woman with a (currently) male body. I am comfortable living as a woman and should I magically change genders, I would be living in the correct body. I'd be happier than anybody ever knew!

Last edited by Jennifer72; 03-04-2009 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Doh! Forgot some details...
Jennifer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:08 AM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I second that emotion.The only difference between me and a woman is about 6in long.I think and react 100% girl in everything.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:25 AM   #7
Jennifer72

except for me, I've been on hormones too long to have the extra six inches. lol!
Old 03-04-2009, 04:42 AM   #8
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I second that emotion.The only difference between me and a woman is about 6in long.I think and react 100% girl in everything.
If you identify as 100% female, why do you consider yourself a crossdresser and not an MtF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer72 View Post
except for me, I've been on hormones too long to have the extra six inches. lol!
My pre-op MtF ex was told to use her um, equipment regularly to prevent shrinkage so she can have a deeper neo-vagina. I guess it depends on the surgeon?
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:15 AM   #9
Tracii

I dunno maybe transgender MtF is more the what I am.
The job I'm in I present as female and only the boss knows.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:21 AM   #10
Jennifer72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
My pre-op MtF ex was told to use her um, equipment regularly to prevent shrinkage so she can have a deeper neo-vagina. I guess it depends on the surgeon?
Ummmm, yeah I do that but there wasn't much there to begin with. So when I do have my surgery, there probably won't be much depth. But for me it's better to have a neo-vagina than not. lol
Old 03-04-2009, 11:29 AM   #11
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer72 View Post
Ummmm, yeah I do that but there wasn't much there to begin with. So when I do have my surgery, there probably won't be much depth. But for me it's better to have a neo-vagina than not. lol
Hehe she doesn't have much either and she's proud of it. I personally think its cute and feels more fitting (nothing against MtFs with huge penises of course).

Oh well, there are always dilators. Can't imagine the pain you ladies have to go through. :/
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:06 PM   #12
Jennifer72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Hehe she doesn't have much either and she's proud of it. I personally think its cute and feels more fitting (nothing against MtFs with huge penises of course).

Oh well, there are always dilators. Can't imagine the pain you ladies have to go through. :/
I don't have a problem with the size at all it was the usage I was blushing about lol. Where can I meet a girl like you? As for the fit I can certainly understand. I know from friends of mine, that larger penises can be very uncomfortable for some women.

I've actually heard that the pain isn't too bad. I guess we'll put up with anything to be whole.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:25 AM   #13
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

1) What would you do 1st
Have sex

yes

having sex

hmm, i's have to think about it.

God yeah..i love being a woman.

sex sex sex! But actually, this is a really interesting question. I think it is a particularly useful question to pose to people who dont get trans peeps.
Old 03-06-2009, 06:04 PM   #14
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
1) What would you do 1st
Have sex

yes

having sex

hmm, i's have to think about it.

God yeah..i love being a woman.

sex sex sex! But actually, this is a really interesting question. I think it is a particularly useful question to pose to people who dont get trans peeps.
If this ever happens then, could I count on you to show me what a female orgasm feels like?
Also translation of 'trans peep'? - Insight to transexuals?
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:47 PM   #15
sowhat
Contains no MSG

sowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
If this ever happens then, could I count on you to show me what a female orgasm feels like?
trans peeps = transsexual people.

In response to the questions, nothing different, I'd just want some of my money back. I wants me a Jaguar XKR (Pre 2007).
sowhat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:58 AM   #16
Tracii

OMG VVET that gets an around the world SNAP!
Old 03-08-2009, 12:31 PM   #17
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
You dont call people-peeps?
I think you made a good guess though..hmmmm
what was this about showing you about female orgasms?? Think you should get a big burly guy to show you that.. haha why not!