Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 03-08-2009, 12:53 AM   #51
Jennifer72

Jennifer72 can now change their title

I love your pics Mama Lisa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Can I have your double chin?For a week maybe I'll give it back I promise.
You sure are cute and fluffy.
Well... I'd loan you my extra chin, but then I'd really miss it as soon as I gave it away and then I'd have to hound you to get it back... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
HaHa! Well, you should post more pics too, Tracii! Then maybe seasuperchub84 will post even more...
I agree Kayrae, Tracii should post more pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
Nice pic and I LOVE the top!
I wish I could sew like that!
Thank you JerseyGirl This was my first sewing project ever, and while I can't say it was easy, it wasn't that hard either. Plus I got some help from my mom. She used to sew and quilt a lot, so she's really knowledgeable and a great help. *Thanks Mom!*
Jennifer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:11 AM   #52
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Holy cow you girls are brutal!
I hope I will get fluffier this century if I don't all the pics will look the same.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:25 PM   #53
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Great pics MamaLisa, I wanted to rep you but cant yet ><
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #54
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Check my Profile for a SEXY Pic!

You can see a pretty sexy, awesome picture of me (and my big belly) on my profile...I didn't realize what I had there, and while it is old, it is accurate (meaning I'm still fat, if not fatter, and I'm definitely as cute as I was back then, if not cuter).

Check it out!
Old 03-09-2009, 07:12 AM   #55
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

So Cute!!! Think i have a boycrush on both you and your boy!
hmm.. can you say 'boycrush' when you are a lesbian?
(oh, that was for superchub..it didnt post the goddam post)
Old 03-09-2009, 07:30 PM   #56
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
Great pics MamaLisa, I wanted to rep you but cant yet ><
aww thanks hun..

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:53 AM   #57
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
just a repost from the lounge:

You are beautiful Ash. Stunning.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:54 AM   #58
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLisa View Post

Ive got black hair now:

That top pic is ace! The C word is so Aussie.

Great pics Mama.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:30 AM   #59
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
That top pic is ace! The C word is so Aussie.

Great pics Mama.
thanks shoshie darling

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:06 AM   #60
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Boy Crush for Lesbians

Lisa - for lesbians boy crush would be boicrush. Like Boi. You know how some lesbians who are butch are boi-identified. I love boi lesbos. Huzzah!

Speaking of which, where are all the bois and hot butches and such? And genderqueer FA's? Stop lurking and come out of the closet guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
So Cute!!! Think i have a boycrush on both you and your boy!
hmm.. can you say 'boycrush' when you are a lesbian?
(oh, that was for superchub..it didnt post the goddam post)
Old 03-10-2009, 06:17 AM   #61
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Um, we're not hiding, Ceece, we're moderating this board.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:18 AM   #62
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Default Me

I guess nobody bothered to look at my profile pic. MOFOS! If you are into bellies, that's the place to look. The pic is several years old but I'm still that fat, at least, if not fatter!

But here are some pics of me - I've been through changes over the years (haircolor, body mod stuff). But these accurately paint a pic of what I look like!

So who wants a piece of this? PM me! Seriously.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg celisalookingawayeditlookatmyroots.jpg (73.9 KB, 867 views)
File Type: jpg caesarsweezer.JPG (55.4 KB, 865 views)
File Type: jpg sidewaysme.JPG (45.0 KB, 870 views)
Old 03-10-2009, 06:21 AM   #63
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Thumbs up True Nuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Um, we're not hiding, Ceece, we're moderating this board.
But the question is, where are the single ones? I :heart: butches. I love all kinds of fat queers, and fat queer lovers...so HI Butch...Have we met before? Are you a NOLOSE person?

Pleasure to meet you.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:25 AM   #64
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Ceece View Post
But the question is, where are the single ones? I :heart: butches. I love all kinds of fat queers, and fat queer lovers...so HI Butch...Have we met before? Are you a NOLOSE person?

Pleasure to meet you.
Pleasure to meet you, too. While I am indeed single, I am not a NOLOSE person, although I have no good reason for why, other than never having the cash or the availability to go to their conferences. I don't believe we've met, but we may know some people in common, since the fattie queer world isn't that big.

Good to see you here, and thanks for posting pics. I've got some headless fattie pics somewhere in the GLBTQ forum, but alas, no face pics.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:34 AM   #65
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Default Hello Again

Thanks for the welcome. Not sure if you've read my thread on NOLOSE, but I mentioned that they do offer financial assistance for people to get to their conferences...I wouldnt' have been able to get there in the past if not for their financial aid program. Even though I was offered financial assistance for this past conference, I couldn't go because I had no transportation/funds for travel. It sucked - they offered me a package I couldn't refuse and the conference was in NOHO - Northhampton, Mass, which is a three hour drive for me. I felt so empty that weekend knowing that my friends (potential lovers even) were three hours away and I couldn't be with them, creating fat and queer community. It is one of the only spaces where I feel like myself, completely and totally...even if people think I'm crazy or quirky, it doesn't matter to me, because there is always somebody out there who appreciates what others can't.

One thing that did bother me of course was that there was this hierarchy of who's hot and who's not in that community - it was a discussion we had going at that conference in 2006 and other times. Lots of supersized people felt as though they were "less than" or just less valued sexually because of their larger size. At least there were workshops and discussions on it because if the issue isn't discussed, nothing can be done to remedy it. But I digress....

Indeed, the fattie/queer/FNQ world is small. Have you ever heard of Size Queen Magazine, or Big Burlesque? Kelli Dunham, the amazing queer comic who is also a fat activist? These are some of the people I've met/admired from afar. Big Burlesque no longer exists of course, because their founder, Heather MacAllister passed away two years ago. The community lost an amazing, beautiful activist when she crossed over to the light. Luckily though, there are plenty of fatties who are also activists and artists continuing the work she started - her legacy is that folks like us are out there being fat and queer and proud and doing something about it! Visibility is KEY!

Too bad you're on the West Coast! Ahhh well, such is life. Everytime I meet somebody nice, they are from the West Coast. Or from another country altogether.

East Coasters - introduce yourselves to me! This Vermont fattie needs some love and respect. That's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Pleasure to meet you, too. While I am indeed single, I am not a NOLOSE person, although I have no good reason for why, other than never having the cash or the availability to go to their conferences. I don't believe we've met, but we may know some people in common, since the fattie queer world isn't that big.

Good to see you here, and thanks for posting pics. I've got some headless fattie pics somewhere in the GLBTQ forum, but alas, no face pics.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:52 AM   #66
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Default More Pics

I'd post these elsewhere so more FA's could see them, but I'm sure that if they want to, they'll find em. Here ya'll go - enjoy!

PS: These are quite old (3 - 4 years) and in reality I'm a little bigger than in these pics. Cuz that's how life is. A little older, a little fatter, but always myself!

Last edited by Celestial Ceece; 03-10-2009 at 07:54 AM. Reason: included a pic I didn't want to share
Celestial Ceece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:42 AM   #67
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'd post these elsewhere so more FA's could see them, but I'm sure that if they want to, they'll find em. Here ya'll go - enjoy!

PS: These are quite old (3 - 4 years) and in reality I'm a little bigger than in these pics. Cuz that's how life is. A little older, a little fatter, but always myself!
aww i remember these pics!!
Old 03-10-2009, 09:52 AM   #68
mergirl

hmm Celisa?? Are you pouncing on Butch??
I would LOVE to see a Dims lgbt romance!!!!!!!!
Old 03-10-2009, 09:53 AM   #69
mergirl

Quote:
Lisa - for lesbians boy crush would be boicrush. Like Boi. You know how some lesbians who are butch are boi-identified. I love boi lesbos. Huzzah!

Speaking of which, where are all the bois and hot butches and such? And genderqueer FA's? Stop lurking and come out of the closet guys!
ahhhh.. i see i see..
haha... You know whats weird.. You calling me mergirl.. when i'm used to you calling me lisa!! hahaha..
mergirl is cooler though i feel!
x
Old 03-10-2009, 10:15 AM   #70
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lovely pics, CC! Your bed looks so sturdy and yay, blue nail polish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
hmm Celisa?? Are you pouncing on Butch??
I would LOVE to see a Dims lgbt romance!!!!!!!!
Noooooooo Butch is mine. *unsheaths claws*
Kidding. A Dims LGBT romance would be awesome! *sits back with popcorn*
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:09 PM   #71
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Default Ohhh my Goddess!

Heh...I guess I was getting a little flirtatious with Butch, but I'm a flirt by nature! I would also love a little GLBTQ dims romance, or hookup, or whatever, but friendship is a great place to start (oh I sound so cliche').

Cors - we can share! Seriously, I am open to it! But you knew that.

As far as that bed being sturdy, unfortunately it broke (another SSBBW broke a part of it, then I broke it all the way doing the naughty one time). Just my luck. I have broken chairs, beds, what have you. I found some pictures of me in a broken chair the other day. I had my friend take the pics when I broke the chair because I knew that FA's would think it was sexy (and to me, it was quite funny at the time). I've also flipped over chairs, backwards, due to my plopping in them. What an embarrassing situation that was!

Well anyway, ya know, I am sort of on the market. So if you want me, come and get me fine peeps!

XO
Old 03-12-2009, 07:09 AM   #72
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

hmm, I heard about the development in this thread before I got to read it, and thought to myself, "naw, no one is flirting with me." ya'll make a queer sphere blush .

For the record, I have always been an East Coaster. The West Coast has its charms, but I am very attached to my portion of the US.

Indeed, there is plenty of me to go around, ladies, which is only one of the many benefits of fattie loving, lol.

Once I earn my flirting credentials, I'll reciprocate in kind. Let me just say that I'm doubly flattered to be flirted with by such lovely, alluring people.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:44 PM   #73
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

CC I think you're cute.Nice pics.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:58 PM   #74
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Default Hey Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
CC I think you're cute.Nice pics.
Thank you muchly! I'd like to see some pics of other people...especially those who are giving me compliments. But I'm on dial-up, so when I do look at pics, it takes me forever (And I am impatient).

Old 03-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #75
Tracii

Ok,CC How about a big howdy from the couch.
[/IMG]