Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-28-2009, 06:48 PM   #1
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Introducing myself...

I posted this in the introductions board, but since this is the GLBTQ board, I just wanted to tell everyone hello and let everyone know about me....

Im a 380lb 24 y/o male who has a partner who is also pretty big as well...both of us are into gaining. Im one of those guys in which being big is a part of my life and is totally something I can never give up (no matter what the cost).

Im also on BellyBuilders as well, but those forums are more the less geared towards sex...Im mainly looking for friends and companions and I can talk to who share the views that I do, and discuss the world around us.

Anyway, I will cut this short. Thanks for letting me be a part of the forums!
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 09:23 PM   #2
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome! It is great to have more guys here and we look forward to your posts! <3
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:43 AM   #3
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi seasuperchub84! Welcome to the boards. I recognize your name from bellybuilders, and its nice to have you join our little board here. We're still getting our sea legs here, so please come back and post a lot, as I'm really keen for more of our gay compatriots to join Dimensions.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:18 PM   #4
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Hi and welcome...I'm new here too.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:47 PM   #5
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

welcome!! seasuperchub84 I'm also on Bellybuilders, I'm My_flabby_belly over there

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:05 PM   #6
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yay! Lovely to see you here. Its so great that more gay guys are comming here..Hope to chatter with you soon.
xmer
Old 03-10-2009, 08:21 AM   #7
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Welcome!

I adore fat gay guys...Welcome to the board...I'm also new to this forum (used to chat on dims a lot but haven't in years).

XO and Fat Hugs!
Old 03-10-2009, 11:41 PM   #8
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Gay guys are cool people too welcome.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote