Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-24-2009, 04:25 AM   #51
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

green light all the way...

single!

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:06 AM   #52
Jennifer72

Jennifer72 can now change their title

I'm single and definitely looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
I'm looking. Gah. It's rather miserable some days.
I'm sorta one of the only people in my group of friends that is still single, so we usual call the thursday nights spent at the local gay club the "Hunt for another Lonely Homo"...
Frustration.
Sad but true. xD
And Krismiss, I really know how you feel. I too am the only single one out of my friends. Most days, I just feel there's no hope of finding anyone. I don't think I'll completely lose hope, cause I'm a hopeless romantic. I guess I'll just have to keep pounding the pavement as it were.
Jennifer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:19 AM   #53
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Divorced but have a BF right now but who knows how long it will last.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:28 PM   #54
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Single. Lonely and looking, too, but also not in a hurry to get hitched to one person right away. I'm wary of getting stuck in a relationship that isn't right for me. Definetly looking to date and have fun though.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:16 AM   #55
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Always Complicated

On facebook, they have a spot where you can put this info in, and there is an option for "it's complicated" and well, I've been in that type of situation for a long time.

But technically, single, not really looking because I don't have enough space in my life right now, plus my circumstances are so complex right now, I just need to focus on what I have to do in order to get to a place where I am able to have a relationship. That was a mouthful (would've been if I had spoken it).

Perusing and browsing though. Hoping to create space in my life for more than I've got. That doesn't tell you the whole story but the whole story is long and screwed up.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:11 PM   #56
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

As for me, I seem to make it more complicated than it has to be. I hope your situation isn't a painful one. Mine seems to be and it sucks!
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:04 AM   #57
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Sittin on the Dock of the Bay

My situation is really not complex, but my life doesn't allow me the space to be able to date right now - I don't want to explain it completely but suffice it to say it would take some drastic changes - financially in particular, in order for me to start dating again. Oh and I'm a foster mother, so that complicates things big time.

BTW, NOLOSE is going to be in Frisco ummm in April 2010 I think. You should consider going. They have financial aid packages and everything. I want to come, but I'm afraid of flying...never done it before and being supersized and going on a plane is a scary thought. Maybe I'll do the road trip thing...if I can find somebody to carpool with. Anyway, if I am ever in the Bay City - I'd love to meet you!

XO and FAT HUGS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
As for me, I seem to make it more complicated than it has to be. I hope your situation isn't a painful one. Mine seems to be and it sucks!
Old 03-11-2009, 05:23 AM   #58
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Ceece View Post
My situation is really not complex, but my life doesn't allow me the space to be able to date right now - I don't want to explain it completely but suffice it to say it would take some drastic changes - financially in particular, in order for me to start dating again. Oh and I'm a foster mother, so that complicates things big time.

BTW, NOLOSE is going to be in Frisco ummm in April 2010 I think. You should consider going. They have financial aid packages and everything. I want to come, but I'm afraid of flying...never done it before and being supersized and going on a plane is a scary thought. Maybe I'll do the road trip thing...if I can find somebody to carpool with. Anyway, if I am ever in the Bay City - I'd love to meet you!

XO and FAT HUGS!
Think Kayrae is hetrosexual, so not sure nolose would be her thang..or maby she could be persuaded! lol
Old 03-12-2009, 03:22 PM   #59
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Default Hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Think Kayrae is hetrosexual, so not sure nolose would be her thang..or maby she could be persuaded! lol

I saw under her avatar that she is taking bf applications. That's funny. But you know, NOLOSE is for allies too and since she is here she is probably an ally...so NOLOSE would welcome her. Plus it is a great place for fat activism, so I highly recommend it to anyone.

When are YOU coming to NOLOSE, Lisa (mer)? I think maybe if you and Golden can't come to the one in Frisco, you should come to one sometime at some point. I'd like to meet you - both of you - either in the States or maybe I could still come out and do my Scottish/UK tour someday. I still hold out hope that I will make it big in my music career and will be able to do a world(ish) tour. Then I could meet all of these wonderful people from online with whom i've become friends. I want to see the world, and in my dreams, I go more places than I do in real life. I wish I could live my dreams....
Old 03-12-2009, 03:24 PM   #60
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

CC, You should definitely visit the UK someday! Mer, I want to visit you and GD too!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:45 PM   #61
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Make sure to e-mail me if you do end up going. I'd be down to kick it!

Quote:

XO and FAT HUGS!
Old 03-13-2009, 12:30 AM   #62
kayrae
doot doot doot

Oh, I did want to say that yes, I'm straight. I've never heard of NoLose before and that would be a cool thing to check out next year. Most of my lesbian and gay friends are skinny, so size acceptance isn't something we actually talk about. I do have a gay BHM friend who would probably want to go with me.

CC, I'm serious. If you end up coming here next year, send me an e-mail. We have a nice little SF Dims community that is starting to meet-up every other month or so. I can most definitely arrange a get-together. We're a nice bunch. So far no FFAs yet, but we have a year 'til you get here.

Last edited by kayrae; 03-13-2009 at 12:34 AM.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:59 AM   #63
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

When are YOU coming to NOLOSE, Lisa (mer)? I think maybe if you and Golden can't come to the one in Frisco, you should come to one sometime at some point. I'd like to meet you - both of you - either in the States or maybe I could still come out and do my Scottish/UK tour someday. I still hold out hope that I will make it big in my music career and will be able to do a world(ish) tour. Then I could meet all of these wonderful people from online with whom i've become friends. I want to see the world, and in my dreams, I go more places than I do in real life. I wish I could live my dreams....
Totally, I set up a scottish tour for an American before, she had her own funding to get here though. Do you play piano and sing cause that would help cause i wouldnt need to organise a band.. could maby try to organise some funding if you sent some more demos over.. hmm tis defo something to think about..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
CC, You should definitely visit the UK someday! Mer, I want to visit you and GD too!
When celisa comes to do her tour-You can be the road manager!
Old 03-13-2009, 09:50 AM   #64
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Totally, I set up a scottish tour for an American before, she had her own funding to get here though. Do you play piano and sing cause that would help cause i wouldnt need to organise a band.. could maby try to organise some funding if you sent some more demos over.. hmm tis defo something to think about..

When celisa comes to do her tour-You can be the road manager!
DUDE!
I hate to brag, but I'm a great groupie!
I mean my blowjobs are second to none, hands down, kick your ass awesome.

Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:37 PM   #65
Prince Dyscord

Prince Dyscord can now change their title

In an open, bisexual marriage. Not really looking through. Pretty content right now. Well I suppose I'm looking for friends, but that's about it.
Prince Dyscord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:55 PM   #66
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm single and not really looking. I'm not closed off to the idea, but my life is always so chaotic and weird that I end up feeling guilty whenever I get involved with someone and drag them in to it.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:27 AM   #67
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
DUDE!
I hate to brag, but I'm a great groupie!
I mean my blowjobs are second to none, hands down, kick your ass awesome.

Haha..then you must come on scottish tour too. You can be the warm up act! lmao
Old 06-13-2010, 11:15 AM   #68
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Default Big Mama CC is Single

That's right folks, I am single again. I won't lie - my heart was broken and I'm doing my best to build myself up and get strong so I don't ever get hurt again.

I haven't been around these forums for some time because I was in a happy relationship with a really wonderful person I met on this board. Right now I need lots of friends and support, and for the time being I am just focusing on myself, and being as selfish as possible.

Anyway, I am using my Grandmother's computer (how pathetic right?) and I won't be online very frequently. However, if you want to contact me (friends, strangers who can relate, etc), please feel free to PM me. I am also on facebook frequently.

Alright fatties and fat admirers, I hope all is well for everyone and that you have an amazing day! LOVE AND BIG FAT HUGS!!!

Last edited by butch; 06-15-2010 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Personal ads not allowed on Dimensions
Celestial Ceece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 12:59 PM   #69
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sending you love! I'm new here but I can relate to being crushed and heartbroken by what I was sure was true love.
Be strong

Selfish is good sometimes. It mainly means self love. And you can never have too much of that.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:04 AM   #70
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"I've got a broken heart for every light on Broadway. And when one of them goes out, I just screw in another one, okay, hello good-bye. " ~ Miss Chi-Chi Rodriguez

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 05:18 PM   #71
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I deal with getting my heart broken all the time. All I can say is, time heals the heart. It'll be fine, besides you have the support of the whole board behind you! *hugs*
Old 06-14-2010, 08:47 PM   #72
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

have you checked out ssbbwsingles.com yet?
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:05 PM   #73
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Missed this the first time around because I was pretending I didn't fit in this board. Attached ^^
Old 06-16-2010, 09:07 PM   #74
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am as single as a dollar bill, and apparently one without any value cuz no one is picking me up :P lol

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 10:37 PM   #75
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
I am as single as a dollar bill, and apparently one without any value cuz no one is picking me up :P lol
possibly due to your area or where your searching at.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote