Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-06-2009, 12:41 AM   #1
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Flaunting your fat.

Anyone here do it?Guys/girls I would love to here your stories.
I had time to shop a little today and did it for the first time.
I normally don't show any bare belly but I had bought a cute short sweater and never had worn it.
Soooo heres the outfit I squeezed into and old pair of jeans just a little too small so I had lots of belly sticking out, a white camisole that was a little small and the short sweater over that.
Went to the mall walked in with my belly on display all giggley and wow it felt great.
Shopped for an hour or so and was in one store and there were a few young girls working in there and I overheard them talking about my belly and how I should wear bigger jeans!
So any of you have a tale to tell? lets hear it.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:47 AM   #2
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

usually as an armpiece
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:26 AM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've done that too.LOL
Old 03-07-2009, 02:44 AM   #4
the hanging belly

the hanging belly has said some nice things

I only do it when I'm sure I'm not going to run into anyone I know. Though occasionally i let something accidently slip when im with my friends, because one of them is big too and his belly is always hanging out so i think i have the right to join him hehe
the hanging belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:02 AM   #5
Tracii

You know what I find soo cute?A guy that has on a T-shirt that isn't quite long enough and his belly hangs out a little.Makes me want to reach under his shirt and rub that big belly.SWOON!
Old 03-07-2009, 06:07 PM   #6
the hanging belly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
You know what I find soo cute?A guy that has on a T-shirt that isn't quite long enough and his belly hangs out a little.Makes me want to reach under his shirt and rub that big belly.SWOON!
I coudln't agree more. I don't mind whether a belly sticks out a little or a lot, when it doesn't fit into clothes I find it amazing (but far too tempting)
Old 03-07-2009, 09:10 PM   #7
Tracii

Saw one tonight at the grocery both of us in the ice cream isle trying to decide what we wanted.
He was nice looking but that belly was awesome.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:46 PM   #8
the hanging belly

Quote:
Saw one tonight at the grocery both of us in the ice cream isle trying to decide what we wanted.
He was nice looking but that belly was awesome.
You guys are so lucky to live in America. Here (Australia) it doesn't seem like there are that many people who do that. Thankfully though one of my friends has gained heaps of weight lately and isn't afraid to show it off
Old 03-07-2009, 11:29 PM   #9
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by the hanging belly View Post
You guys are so lucky to live in America. Here (Australia) it doesn't seem like there are that many people who do that. Thankfully though one of my friends has gained heaps of weight lately and isn't afraid to show it off
yeah australia is a bit pretentious like that.. im never scared to show off my fat.. i love the reaction on peoples faces.. lol..

maybe ill go join the circus lol

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:29 AM   #10
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club

I let it all hang out, all the time. I try to wear something appropriate for the time and place - I wouldn't wear shorts and a tank top to a Bar Mitzvah, if you know what I'm sayin' - but I don't dress to conceal my fatness. It's my body, my shape, and I take great pride in it. If someone doesn't like it, they don't have to look.
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:19 PM   #11
Tracii

Went to the grocery tonight and did a little flaunting it was great fun.
My favorite jeans which I had been hoping to fit in again soon are almost too small, how did that happen?OMG they were tight, I had to stuff my belly in by hand it was almost a "O" moment for me.
Anyway while at the store a cute couple were in the aisle and he just kept starring at me so I smiled and went on shopping the next aisle over we met again and his wife caught him giving me the once over again and she said John keep your eyes to yourself and he said I'm an FA I can't help but look.
She told me in the check out I appologize for my husband he has a thing for large women I hope he didn't offend you.
I told her I was very flattered not offended at all.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:07 PM   #12
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

I Don't dress to make it overwhelmingly stand out.

I More-So Take the 'My Fat is just a gorgeous accessory' approach. I wear things that form-fit it, So My little rolls can be seen through the shirts I wear sometimes. Unless it's my arms. Oh, Do I LOVE Showing off my arms.

Though I did let my belly hang out and wore a too-short shirt once in highschool a couple years back. But only cause my friends wrote on my belly for my birthday with like, hearts and daisies and sillyness.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:30 AM   #13
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

i guess driving shirtless in the summer months would be flaunting my fat
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:02 PM   #14
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

i like to show off my fatty arms
i am no stranger to being sleeveless or that tight little capped sleeves that pinch your fat together...

here's a pretty typical shirt for me...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dyaaaana.JPG (13.7 KB, 9116 views)
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:16 PM   #15
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion View Post
i am no stranger to being sleeveless or that tight little capped sleeves that pinch your fat together...

Ohhh yeah, you are one hot little slurp, girlie.

I pretty much never wear sleeves anymore. I let the arm rolls greet the world each day.
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:08 AM   #16
Tracii

Yep your a cutie love that top too.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:18 AM   #17
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I wear what i want to wear and i don't compromise either. I'm one of those people who get letters of warning cos their cleavage is too xtreme LOL! When I was younger I hid my fat body - I was so ashamed of letting anybody see my curves, the rolls on my back, the darkness between my thighs. When I finally woke up to the fact that I like how i looked - I just felt such joy in being in my own skin that - unless we're like seriously pitching for new business or I'm in client meetings- I'm letting it all hang out all the time .
Old 03-18-2009, 07:48 AM   #18
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by the hanging belly View Post
I coudln't agree more. I don't mind whether a belly sticks out a little or a lot, when it doesn't fit into clothes I find it amazing (but far too tempting)
I triple that emotion. The urge to slip my hands under a shirt and get all up close and personal with an exposed belly is strong in this one.

@Tau: I hear you with the office wear. I'm almost always one button shy of a reprimand. I hate clothes in general and try to wear as little as possible when i can get away with it. The weather is finally starting to warm up here and certain co-workers have already started teasing that they are dying to see what I strip down to once I am officially off-the-clock and walking out the door.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.

Last edited by OneWickedAngel; 03-18-2009 at 07:54 AM.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:27 AM   #19
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles

sugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i do it all the time! i wear whatever feels right and looks good..TO ME. last summer i wore a jean skirt and a pink babydoll cammi that was tight and cute and i thought i looked like a cute lil pudgy sex pot. and i never got more dirty looks from woman or more "i wanna fuck you" looks from men. after all confidence in any out fit is whats sexy.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:22 PM   #20
jay kratos

jay kratos has said some nice things

Quote:

That is a cute picture of yourself
jay kratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:50 PM   #21
Tracii

I'm slowly building confidence as far as wearing tighter clothes goes thats a big step for me.
The last time I was heavy I dressed in the frumpy clothes or strech pants (in black YUK!)and a top that hid everything,sooo boring.
This time its a different ball game, letting the whole me be seen is how I'm doing it and it feels great.
I never noticed FA's back then but I do now!
Old 03-18-2009, 08:54 PM   #22
KFD
I am Ironman

KFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 club

Quote:

HAWT!!!!!

*Sorry to threadjack...Back to lurking...

KFD
Old 03-19-2009, 06:51 AM   #23
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

shin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlethaBBW View Post
I let it all hang out, all the time. I try to wear something appropriate for the time and place - I wouldn't wear shorts and a tank top to a Bar Mitzvah, if you know what I'm sayin' - but I don't dress to conceal my fatness. It's my body, my shape, and I take great pride in it. If someone doesn't like it, they don't have to look.
I totally agree with Aletha in this, Bar mitzvah arent to use tank top and shorts.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:15 AM   #24
syrah

syrah has said some nice things

Quote:

I have a big thing for too tight bras in tight tops too. There's nothing better than boobs overflowing their cups
syrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:34 AM   #25
luvfanny

luvfanny has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmoore View Post
i do it all the time! i wear whatever feels right and looks good..TO ME. last summer i wore a jean skirt and a pink babydoll cammi that was tight and cute and i thought i looked like a cute lil pudgy sex pot. and i never got more dirty looks from woman or more "i wanna fuck you" looks from men. after all confidence in any out fit is whats sexy.
Very refreshing openness and very sexy imagery, Sugar!
luvfanny is offline   Reply With Quote