Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 03-16-2009, 08:26 AM   #26
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
When saying 'Your beautiful' can often be met with a sigh and rolling eyes.
Thats great - but so sad...
This probably makes me sound like the insensitive ass I know I can be - but that's the first time I think I've ever -really- thought about what it must be like to be an FA.

Tracey xx
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:50 AM   #27
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
Thats great - but so sad...
This probably makes me sound like the insensitive ass I know I can be - but that's the first time I think I've ever -really- thought about what it must be like to be an FA.

Tracey xx
Your so not insensitive..Your post proved that.
x
Old 03-16-2009, 09:10 AM   #28
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[QUOTE=mergirl;1118282]
Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
-
- When one of the first things you did, upon getting a thesaurus, was look through it for all the adjectives for 'fat.'

QUOTE]

OMG!! I didnt know anyone else did that!! I remember doing this when i was younger. Even the WORD 'fat' turned me on.. Didn't happen to draw doodles of fat bellies and then feel all aroused and guilty and scribble over the top of them too did you???
I did some, but frankly my doodling skills weren't really up to snuff. Instead, being a complete math nerd, I doodled formulas for trying to relate belly projection to BMI and clothing size, or made up groups of characters and invented rules for how they'd get fatter over the years and track those numbers.....when I hit calculas in school a lot of the concepts were already familiar because I'd been investigating the effects of accelerating and decelerating rates of change for years by then

I never did explain to my teachers why I took to it so readily, however
Old 03-16-2009, 09:16 AM   #29
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

[QUOTE=edx;1118317]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post

I did some, but frankly my doodling skills weren't really up to snuff. Instead, being a complete math nerd, I doodled formulas for trying to relate belly projection to BMI and clothing size, or made up groups of characters and invented rules for how they'd get fatter over the years and track those numbers.....when I hit calculas in school a lot of the concepts were already familiar because I'd been investigating the effects of accelerating and decelerating rates of change for years by then

I never did explain to my teachers why I took to it so readily, however
Oh wow! lol.. i always was rubbish at maths.. though i do admit to using my calculator to convert lbs into stones just so i know! lol I'm sure if i were a maths person i would have done that too!
Thats kinna cool edx..
Also i used to buy shitty real life mags just on the off chance there was a story about a fat person..(though they arn't always that positive). I actually gave up this magazine habit about 6 months ago.. lol. Of course the advent of the internet rendered gossip mags Fa-obsolete!! lol
Old 03-16-2009, 10:07 AM   #30
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I can already identify with most of the FA comments already posted.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:10 AM   #31
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
I can already identify with most of the FA comments already posted.

Dennis
Its so soothing somehow..isn't it?
Old 03-16-2009, 11:36 AM   #32
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just want to pop in for a minute and say thanks to mergirl for starting this thread and for the peeps who are adding to it. This is AWESOME.

Carry on my friends!
Old 03-16-2009, 12:31 PM   #33
mergirl

you know.. that made me think..
Fat people are friends of Fa's Just as much as Fa's are friends of fat people..
aww.. i came over all hippy.."let the fat shine in" ..
Old 03-16-2009, 06:08 PM   #34
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
You know you're an FA when you post a "BBW Sighting!" thread.
You know you're an FA when you ask you're Married Fat Female Friend about Fat sightings.

Your disappointed when all the seats across from the plus sized store are taken.
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 06:31 PM   #35
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

You know you're with an FA when............................

You try on you're clothes that are too small for you and you see the 'come to bed' in her eyes
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 06:35 PM   #36
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDelicious View Post
You know you're with an FA when............................

You try on you're clothes that are too small for you and you see the 'come to bed' in her eyes

Erm..but..yeah..but.. you were comming to bed anyhow...
You know what your doing missy squeeze pants!
Old 03-17-2009, 03:42 PM   #37
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
You know you're an FA when you set up a free size-acceptance website and forum, and keep it running even when some posters complain about it.

Even after it crashes.

Twice.

That's hard-core FA-ism right there.
Amen. Couldn't have said it better.
Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:04 PM   #38
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu
Wut Wld Yoda Say?

SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNYC View Post
*You say "You're beautiful!" when what you mean is "Your upside-down-heart-shaped belly is sooooooooo cute and sexy."

*You hug a large woman and have to remind yourself to be respectful. DOWN BOY

*You doodle cherubs.

*You have never---even once---really paid attention to lingerie catalogues or the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue.

*When you come across a TV channel where women are doing ballet, you notice the music and the precision of the dancers, switch the channel and don't think about it again.

*When your high school buddy, now your colleague, wants to know if the PR rep for (this company) is "hot" because she sounded "hot" on the phone, you have to stop and think about what to tell him because "hot" to you and "hot" to him are different universes. And anyway, you don't partake in talking about women's "hotness". Especially when he made such a big deal about marrying a model and never fails to point this out to people who ask "So, what does your wife do?"

*You don't join in when the fellows start talking about women.

*You think there is a special place in heaven for fat girls.

*You write a song about loving fat women, then another, then another, then another, then...

*When someone makes a negative comment about big women, you're ready to fight in 2.4 seconds.

*You're not alarmed that the Western world, in general, is getting heavier.

*When any actress with even the slightest bit of extra weight appears in a movie or TV commercial, you instantly pay attention.

*There are a few works of art in your house featuring women of size.

*You think Leonard Nimoy rocks, and not because he was in "Star Trek" or because he recorded "The Ballad Of Bilbo Baggins."

More.
I know about the Leonard Nimoy book! So cool! First heard about it last year when he was interviewed on Craig Ferguson's talk show. Always wanted that book. The photos looked stunning! I even added it/ him as a friend on one of my MySpace profiles. You're awesome. Gotta rep U 4 that.

Cheers M8!

A little slap & tickle never hurt anyone.:wubu:

"Pamper me, spoil me rotten, FEED ME & treat me like a Princess. And then push me against the wall, pin me down or tell me to ride you and TAKE ME!:wubu::D[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:50 AM   #39
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu View Post
I know about the Leonard Nimoy book! So cool! First heard about it last year when he was interviewed on Craig Ferguson's talk show. Always wanted that book. The photos looked stunning! I even added it/ him as a friend on one of my MySpace profiles. You're awesome. Gotta rep U 4 that.

Cheers M8!
Thanks, SSBBWVeuve...you know I tried to organize a show featuring the photos and a live set of Nimoy's music with the man himself singing here in NYC at (this venue). But I was told he does not perform live anymore. Shame...would have been total rock 'n' roll and a major BBW event, too, I reckon.

Click here to see the man's many albums:

http://www.maidenwine.com/home.html

JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:30 AM   #40
goatboy

goatboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgoatboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I agree with Mergirl. When I see a Xenadrine commercial, I think man, I would have totally jumped her before she started taking those nasty pills. She was so tasty.
goatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:06 AM   #41
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatboy View Post
I agree with Mergirl. When I see a Xenadrine commercial, I think man, I would have totally jumped her before she started taking those nasty pills. She was so tasty.
Lmao..Dont know if i ACTUALLY mentioned 'jumping' on people! x
Old 03-19-2009, 09:03 AM   #42
goatboy

goatboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgoatboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well, perhaps not on the first date. And it would have to be mutually agreed between the jumper and the jumpee. I'm not the jumper I used to be anyway.
By the way, I have a bald spot on the back of my head that your welcome slap anytime.
goatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:05 AM   #43
mergirl

Quote:
Well, perhaps not on the first date. And it would have to be mutually agreed between the jumper and the jumpee. I'm not the jumper I used to be anyway.
By the way, I have a bald spot on the back of my head that your welcome slap anytime.
ooohhh cool! I do enjoy doing that! lol
Right, i am totally for second date jumping! lol
Old 03-19-2009, 09:36 AM   #44
aptx
Sometimes a twat

aptx can now change their title
Default Hot on the phone

*When your high school buddy, now your colleague, wants to know if the PR rep for (this company) is "hot" because she sounded "hot" on the phone, you have to stop and think about what to tell him because "hot" to you and "hot" to him are different universes. And anyway, you don't partake in talking about women's "hotness". Especially when he made such a big deal about marrying a model and never fails to point this out to people who ask "So, what does your wife do?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To me if someone sounds *hot* on the phone chances are they are fat, so yeah usually id agree and be interested :P
aptx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:22 AM   #45
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep

You know you are an FA when you think Mrs Turnblad, played by John Travolta, in the movie Hairspray is sexxxy as all hell!!! LOL

Big Girls ROCK my world! Paul
pjbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:40 AM   #46
samestar

samestar can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
When you make a game of grabbing love handles.... repeatedly.
My favorite game!
samestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:58 PM   #47
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Smile

You know you are an FA when:

You don't watch daytime TV so you don't have to see diet commercials.

You get excited when the advertisers start reciting statistics about how Americans are becoming obese.

You don't let the people around you get away with telling fat jokes in your presence.

You make sure to check out the women in Lane Bryant while you are window shopping at the shopping mall.

You realize that skinny women don't excite you.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:34 PM   #48
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Too funny. I love this. Well, not the act of slapping someone's head, but good comeback :P

Quote:
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:52 AM   #49
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
Too funny. I love this. Well, not the act of slapping someone's head, but good comeback :P
He said this cause i have in my profile that i like to slap the heads of bald men! Just incase you thought he was being very off the wall. lmao..hmm actually..i should change that!

Last edited by mergirl; 03-20-2009 at 02:55 AM.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:56 AM   #50
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbbwlvr View Post
You know you are an FA when you think Mrs Turnblad, played by John Travolta, in the movie Hairspray is sexxxy as all hell!!! LOL

Big Girls ROCK my world! Paul
God, he IS sexy in that film. That kinna worried me that i thought that.. but you put my mind at rest! lol