Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 03-16-2009, 11:21 AM   #1
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Boys the gay girls would and girld the gay boys would!

I remember reading something in Diva (uk lezbo mag) about boys gay women find attractive..and its funny because when i met my gf she said.. "oh i fancied...." and they were ALL in this article..
Anyway.. i am positive that (as the echobelly song says) "everybody's got one'
Who is your ONE that confuddles your sexuality just when you thought you had it pinned down??? Even your Fa sexuality if be you that....
mine are..

Jack Black
Kurt colbain (are dead people allowed?)
Brad pit
Johnny depp
and i guess Elvis (if deads are allowed)

Oh people who normally identify as 'hetro' can put in their 'ones' too of course!!!
Old 03-16-2009, 11:28 AM   #2
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hmm good thread!

I have a major crush on Enrique Iglesias which George said really surprised him as Enrique is quite a boyish boy, but I guess it's his pretty eyes that do it for me!

Also I really fancy Lady GaGa even though she is slim, but I think her face, hair, style and attitude are what does it for me.

Not super strange I suppose, but confuddles me as it goes against my norm I guess!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:15 PM   #3
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Vigo....
Old 03-16-2009, 12:20 PM   #4
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't play, since I'm not shy about liking men and women equally, but I am often surprised when I find a thin guy attractive, like Tom Cavanagh or Johnny Depp, for example.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:25 PM   #5
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post

Vigo....
FUCK YES!!
Old 03-16-2009, 12:26 PM   #6
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
I can't play, since I'm not shy about liking men and women equally, but I am often surprised when I find a thin guy attractive, like Tom Cavanagh or Johnny Depp, for example.
Oh butch..Everyone can play! This is whats so good about being queer. !!Ok..which 'fancy' took you off guard! .. like.. half of mine are thin guys! lol
Old 03-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #7
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post

Vigo....
Butch.. as moderator.. am i allowed to say "He would get it..up the bum from me"!!
oh.. my keys have went american and my @ are mixed up with my "... how do i fix this???????????????!! lmao!
Old 03-16-2009, 12:41 PM   #8
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This Hottie McHottiepants. I'm about 93.7% straight, but that 6.3% goes when I gaze upon that gorgeous visage.

And yep. I'm creepy as hell.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:49 PM   #9
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
This Hottie McHottiepants. I'm about 93.7% straight, but that 6.3% goes when I gaze upon that gorgeous visage.

Dont you just love it when 6.3% of you goes all creepy!!! muwahahaha..
I'm trying to think of boys on Dims that make my 97.3 to the power of pi gayness become affected...
BGB-i cant help it.. if i was a fatty hetro i would SOOOOO be driving my forklift over to america to harrass him..
and EDX- he actually has the same sexuality as me!! So it would be hot.. cause we would just get fatter together while watching hot ladies..
I have MORE.. just watch this creepy space!! muwhahahahaha!!
Old 03-16-2009, 12:50 PM   #10
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not attracted to male celebrities at all, but I would love to go out with Oscar Wilde.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:52 PM   #11
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post

see though.. this:
"Interests:
Books, film, music, fabric, design, art, cooking, creative expression, kink
Gothic Clothing Designer Extraordinaire "

EXPLAINS IT!!!

not JUST a pretty face!
Old 03-16-2009, 12:54 PM   #12
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Not attracted to male celebrities at all, but I would love to go out with Oscar Wilde.
yes me too.. another dead one though,,
I am not a necrophile btw..

Actually..i said to my friend i thought mama cass was hot and she said that was fucked up! I ment her alive!! Your not a necro cause you fancy someone who is NOW dead!!! Thats like saying your a pedo cause you fancy someone who is now an adult!!
erm.. or something!! lmao..
Old 03-16-2009, 06:22 PM   #13
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
Hmm good thread!

I have a major crush on Enrique Iglesias which George said really surprised him as Enrique is quite a boyish boy, but I guess it's his pretty eyes that do it for me!

Also I really fancy Lady GaGa even though she is slim, but I think her face, hair, style and attitude are what does it for me.

Not super strange I suppose, but confuddles me as it goes against my norm I guess!
Bexy, I tried to rep you and got the 'you must spread rep around before giving to bexy again?? I will do that and try again soon, btw, I also fancy enrique iglesias. When Mer and I first met I asked her for her five, like the thing they did once on an episode of friend. Only we each gave male and female.

mine were:

MALE
Enrique Iglesias
Russel Brand
Ricky Martin
Samual L Jackson
John Travolta

FEMALE:

Alison Moyet
Tanya Byron
Melissa Porter
Beyonce Knowles
Debbie Harry
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 06:24 PM   #14
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDelicious View Post
Bexy, I tried to rep you and got the 'you must spread rep around before giving to bexy again?? I will do that and try again soon, btw, I also fancy enrique iglesias. When Mer and I first met I asked her for her five, like the thing they did once on an episode of friend. Only we each gave male and female.

mine were:

MALE
Enrique Iglesias
Russel Brand
Ricky Martin
Samual L Jackson
John Travolta

FEMALE:

Alison Moyet
Tanya Byron
Melissa Porter
Beyonce Knowles
Debbie Harry
that was a year ago and I was on the spot, I also think Chaka Khan is very sexy and I had a crush on Tina Turner and Olivia Newton John when I was young, lol
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:24 PM   #15
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Valerie Bertinelli
Kristy Allee
BeachBoys - Brian's daughter - talk show host - had lost alot of weight
That's all I can think of right now
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:41 PM   #16
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Jon BonJovi makes me wet end of story.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:08 PM   #17
maxi

maxi has said some nice things

Great post. Gosh, I don't know. For some reason, sex with a guy has always been kind of a hazy fascination for me - somehow less about faces or what not.

Here's kind of a weird one though:

Lieve Schreiber - especially when he was in Daytrippers...

To further complicate things though - I've always ( I mean always) been attracted (at my own peril) to girls who end up revealing to me that they are gay. Sometimes they are really butchy and sometimes not. So it's not just a matter of me going for tomboys.

I have one female friend who sleeps exclusively with women - and she always said that she'd go for me if I wore my engineer boots with a skirt or kilt... I should have indulged her... (and myself)....
maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:29 PM   #18
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I tend to go for the "girly" more than the "butch"types when it comes down to it.Not that being "butch"is a bad thing,I have some GF's like that tho'
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:24 AM   #19
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I always think that I'd go for the super femme types, but I've been attracted to lesbians who look like boys. And I really thought they were boys.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:18 PM   #20
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What I find interesting about this sort of thing is how it sheds light on one’s ‘primary’ area of attraction. For some people I suppose it is a completely separate type of attraction, but I think in most cases there is probably a link.

For an off topic example, while I’m pretty thoroughly an FA, occasionally I get a pang of lust seeing a women with very muscular thighs, usually a sprinter, speed skater, or figure skater, in action. It really only happens when the thighs are not just muscular, but large in proportion to the rest of her body (i.e. female body builders, who are big all over, have never hit this hot button for me). The link to my general FA attractions is that I also find BBW with proportionately large thighs particularly attractive. I had not really figured that particular part of my attraction out until I was sitting in from of my TV during a long ago Olympics, asking myself “FloJo? WTF? But she’s creepy, why can’t I tear my eyes off of her?”

So I'd love to see other connect the dots for us: in your mind, what are the links between your 'primary' attraction and these exceptions?

PS. Further off topic, but to be clear, in my example it is not at all a ‘dom’ thing of liking strong women, I don’t see them that way at all. Just something about the proportions that appeal to me most.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:53 PM   #21
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

And oh, I think Buck Angel is handsome and awesome (especially when he is performing in gay porn or with MtFs) but I suppose it doesn't count.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:15 PM   #22
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I recently found myself lusting after my ex-coworkers(/friend) older sisters girlfriend who is completely not my type.. she's in her late 20's, butch and barely chubby, and I usually find myself attracted to younger femme girls, most often fat ones. Something about her really caught my attention though.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:13 PM   #23
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ok, as I'm a pansexual gal, I'm playing the "people i find attractive who aren't the sort of people i'd normally find attractive" angle to this game! When it comes to men I have less of a type, but with females I am generally attracted to androgynous looking women, or soft butches..I'm not especially girly, but I like to be the more femme one. However, I am totally crushing on these two:

Rachel Griffiths:

Mia Tyler
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote