Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 03-22-2009, 08:30 AM   #1
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Are Fa's 'more' bi-sexual?

I have been thinking about this for some time. Edx and myself have touched on this subject a wee bit but it was something mellian and Cors were talking about that really made me think that this this might be the case.
I think that a lot of the Fa's i have met have talked about being bi. As 'fat' is the predominant sexuality then its almost as if the gender part of the Fa's sexuality can be over-riden EVEN if they are prodominantly gay/straight.
What do you guys think about this?
For example, i would say that my 'gender' sexuality is more geared towards being attracted to women. Though i know that i more often find fat men attractive than skinny women.. which if you think about it, makes me a roundabouts bisexual..fatsexual even. lol..
ok the next time someone asks what my sexuality is i'm going to say.. Fatsexual with a preference for women!!
I have loads more to say about this.. and idea fetuses... but i want to hear what you all think about it..

Old 03-22-2009, 09:31 AM   #2
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

I would say not really. In my experience bisexuals were more likely to be FAs than FAs to be bisexual

But I could be way wrong and my experience could be skewed.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:37 AM   #3
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
I would say not really. In my experience bisexuals were more likely to be FAs than FAs to be bisexual

But I could be way wrong and my experience could be skewed.
Hmm.. i wonder why Bi-sexuals would be more likely to be Fa's??
I really think though that being 'fatsexual' can over-ride gender sexuality.. and many Fa's would get turned on, for example by a fat belly belonging to a male or female..
See i'm not quite sure if that would actually make you bi-sexual or just 'bellysexual'..
hmm all this sexuality is confusing! lmao
Old 03-22-2009, 10:02 AM   #4
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I posted a poll in the BHM/FFA forum recently and was quite surprised at the results. It seems that women who love fat men seem more likely to identify as curious or bisexual and it is interesting that more than half the respondents who are curious or bisexual only feel that way about fat women.

I agree that fat may be a dominant sexuality for some. However, there are bisexual people who love fat men but prefer skinny women, people who love skinny men but prefer fat women and then there are those who are bi-sizual, whether it applies to men or women or both.

I think my own sexuality is Queer with a strong preference for fat women. I love fat femmes but tend to see most thinner femmes as "competition" unless they are genderqueer or exceptionally cool. I generally appreciate butch women of all sizes, as long as they are not too hung up on conventional roles. I especially like them to be much bigger than me and have a submissive side. I am even okay with male-identified stone butches and FtMs and will respect their gender identity. However, I am not interested in biological self-identified males at all. It doesn't matter if he has long hair and a pear shape; he could look and to an extent, act less manly than a butch woman and I still won't be interested.

Last edited by Cors; 03-22-2009 at 10:04 AM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:58 AM   #5
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I posted a poll in the BHM/FFA forum recently and was quite surprised at the results. It seems that women who love fat men seem more likely to identify as curious or bisexual and it is interesting that more than half the respondents who are curious or bisexual only feel that way about fat women.

I agree that fat may be a dominant sexuality for some. However, there are bisexual people who love fat men but prefer skinny women, people who love skinny men but prefer fat women and then there are those who are bi-sizual, whether it applies to men or women or both.

I think my own sexuality is Queer with a strong preference for fat women. I love fat femmes but tend to see most thinner femmes as "competition" unless they are genderqueer or exceptionally cool. I generally appreciate butch women of all sizes, as long as they are not too hung up on conventional roles. I especially like them to be much bigger than me and have a submissive side. I am even okay with male-identified stone butches and FtMs and will respect their gender identity. However, I am not interested in biological self-identified males at all. It doesn't matter if he has long hair and a pear shape; he could look and to an extent, act less manly than a butch woman and I still won't be interested.
I was kind of surprised by your poll results, as well. I thought that, with the overwhelming interest in moobs/curves/soft bodies that we see coming from FFAs, more of them would identify as bisexual with a specific interest in fat women.

Not saying that they should or shouldn't be this way, but it almost seems intuitive. That being said, I don't think I fit the "intuitive" model, myself I LOVE fat men above all, but my second favourite would have to be short/thin women (because I always feel the need to be the bigger, dominant woman in a couple, even though I'm pretty small). My next choice is BBW (who are definitely hot, but threaten me a little in a relationship sense...probably the size issue again), and then thin men really fall off the radar, as I just can't seem to be physically attracted to them.

Mer, you were originally referring to my feigning interest in male genitals to please my partner when you started this thread. Now, I also must add that I'm not really interested in female genitals either....not even my own. I don't really like to touch or be touched, but it ends up being a tradeoff so I can get to the various fetishy business that I want

And I don't mean to incorporate a THIRD thread into the discussion here, but I've been through long periods of "asexuality," and always kind of feel like that aspect affects my sex life when I'm in a relationship. I like fetish stuff, but conventional sex can't keep me interested for very long....

Is any of this adding to/detracting from your theory, mergirl?
Old 03-23-2009, 12:12 PM   #6
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I was kind of surprised by your poll results, as well. I thought that, with the overwhelming interest in moobs/curves/soft bodies that we see coming from FFAs, more of them would identify as bisexual with a specific interest in fat women.

Not saying that they should or shouldn't be this way, but it almost seems intuitive. That being said, I don't think I fit the "intuitive" model, myself I LOVE fat men above all, but my second favourite would have to be short/thin women (because I always feel the need to be the bigger, dominant woman in a couple, even though I'm pretty small). My next choice is BBW (who are definitely hot, but threaten me a little in a relationship sense...probably the size issue again), and then thin men really fall off the radar, as I just can't seem to be physically attracted to them.

Mer, you were originally referring to my feigning interest in male genitals to please my partner when you started this thread. Now, I also must add that I'm not really interested in female genitals either....not even my own. I don't really like to touch or be touched, but it ends up being a tradeoff so I can get to the various fetishy business that I want

And I don't mean to incorporate a THIRD thread into the discussion here, but I've been through long periods of "asexuality," and always kind of feel like that aspect affects my sex life when I'm in a relationship. I like fetish stuff, but conventional sex can't keep me interested for very long....

Is any of this adding to/detracting from your theory, mergirl?
haha.. Now you need to go post on the asexuality post that cors started! Thanks for that. I can understand people not being so interested in genitals..they are kind of weird looking. Sort of alien somehow..though the good thing about them is that they give us pleasure.. so i do love vaginas because of that. Though a belly is more arousing to me than a vagina by a long shot...but (hmm can i say this without being crude?) i guess the sex organs are, for me, essential because even though i am thinking about bellies etc i cant orgasm through thought alone...hmm though ive found when i am in love i can find almost everything about someone attractive...
I am barbling now.. I find it interesting that you find thinner women most hot after fat guys..
hmm..sexuality is so interesting..
i do think people are 'different kinds of Fa' too..though i havn't worked out the catagories yet...tis just a theory as of yet..
cheers
Old 03-23-2009, 12:42 PM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Over the years here I've seen a fairn number of people describe themselves as something along the lines of "fatsexual." Implying that their sexual attraction is primarily to fat people, and gender is secondary at best.

Whether or not they compose a higher portion of bisexuals than one-gender FA do of hetero or homosexuals, I have not the foggiest idea. However I think they represent a non-trivial minority of FA (of either gender). Depending on how common bisexuals truly are, that might mean something, or not.

I have terms I use in my own thoughts, that I've posted on Dims before, but I'll do it again here:

hetero-FA: think fat is attractive on members of the other gender
homo-FA: think fat is attractive on other members of the same gender
auto-FA: think fat is attractive on oneself

Note that:
1) You could be none, one, two, or all three of those things (that last I call "Omni-FA")
2) FA-ness does not always imply sexual preference.

For example, one could be a homo-auto-FA who is heterosexual, meaning that you think members of your own gender, including yourself, tend to be more attractive if fat, but you aren't sexually attracted to your own gender. You are attracted to the other gender, and don't see fat as attractive there. That is seen in a fair number of BBW and BHM around Dimensions. Also the classic "FA" is heterosexual and hetero-FA, by my definitions.

To use my definitions on myself, I'm pretty much an omni-FA, but mostly heterosexual / only mildly bi-sexual.

-Ed
Old 03-23-2009, 01:45 PM   #8
mergirl

Wonderful!
I am an auto, semi omni fatsexual..i think..(i know you cant really be that.. but i'm more three of those things than two but not quite lol!)
Old 03-23-2009, 01:53 PM   #9
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Wonderful!
I am an auto, semi omni fatsexual..i think..(i know you cant really be that.. but i'm more three of those things than two but not quite lol!)
sure you can be, just because I made up categories doesn't mean you can't re-define how they are used