Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-23-2009, 12:22 PM   #1
JimBob
Wondering Where You Are

JimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default "The Fatwalk" (Daily Mail Article)

From A Week Or Two Ago.

The old gimmick of 'thin person dresses as fat person, learns about stuff'; but with a small bit of intelligence and a lot of positivity.

Though, of course, the newspapers wouldn't allow it - in fact, it'd probably cause a national scandal - just for once, wouldn't it be nice if a reporter didn't blow their money renting a fat suit, and just naturally gained the weight, to find out what it was like? As cheerful as Kate Faithfull might be, her experience probably wouldn't be so "very soft and sexy" if it was much harder to reverse/possibly permanent...or would it?
JimBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 01:17 PM   #2
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

These things only make the person wearing them think "Ick I'll never get that big." Not- "Hey, maybe I shouldn't be so cruel to bigger people. At least that's my opinion.
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:11 PM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I showed this article to my BF and he posted a comment I'm so proud of him.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:56 AM   #4
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't really see the point in doing this copy cat Tyra Banks fat-suit experiment. Is it too much to actually send a fabulous fashion-conscious fatty? Of course people were looking at her... look at what she's wearing to Fashion Week!

I'm in a fashion community that commented on this article: http://community.livejournal.com/fat...a/4059260.html

Last edited by kayrae; 03-24-2009 at 09:00 AM.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote