Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 03-24-2009, 03:11 AM   #1
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Post naked pix of you and a deity!

And if they are pink and camp, then even better!
This is me n pink Jesus just after comming out of the bath together!
I love jebus, he is cute!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me n jesus.jpg (32.0 KB, 126 views)
Old 03-24-2009, 03:06 PM   #2
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

One of my many deitys, The Great Tachikoma ... OK so its not a deity but i worship it o.o

More to come.... Probably
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 04:55 PM   #3
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
One of my many deitys, The Great Tachikoma ... OK so its not a deity but i worship it o.o

omg adorable. i love those things. gits ftw.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:07 AM   #4
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post

haha.. oh i love it! I'm an atheist anyway, so the pic could have been of you and a sheep and i would have went..oh yay! lol Great pic T-bear!!
Old 03-26-2009, 08:49 AM   #5
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

OK so I just got out the bath and was bored... and boredom = silly pics ^_^

This is my little Claudio Sanchez... In the storyline of the Coheed and Cambria Albums there is a charecter called Claudio who is "The Crowing", A Massiah figure... all that explination just as a excuse for me to post a silly pic hehe

Next up is Jaco Pastorius... The ... Err... Patron Saint of BASS!

Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 08:55 AM   #6
mergirl

Hahahahahaha!! SO CUTE!!