Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-15-2009, 01:14 PM   #26
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
I'm going to insist on a thread with me piggy-backing you... As soon as you escape the land of Allah-Akbar. I'll be your Camel, Ms. Al Jamal...

-Uriel
LOL!

You're cute.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:35 AM   #27
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
LOL!

You're cute.
Well D'uh! Of course I am... That's why you are crazy 'bout me. Oh, and the webcam-guitar-serranades...

-Uriel
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 05:23 AM   #28
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
This thread makes me all tingly inside
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
I'm envious...so cute!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
Gorgeous!!!

Tracey xx
Thanks all of you!

Quote:
I'd like to see one with him carrying you since you're a little thing,it'll be cute.

I'm not creepy, I promise..just a sap.
Awww hehe.. He scoops me up all the time. It's cute! :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
I'm going to insist on a thread with me piggy-backing you... As soon as you escape the land of Allah-Akbar. I'll be your Camel, Ms. Al Jamal...

-Uriel
Hehe that made me giggle Thanks!
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 05:27 AM   #29
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow. Cute pics.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:29 PM   #30
addie17

addie17 can now change their title

Oh my gosh! I am basking in a post-Valentine's day glow and you all totally just made it even better! How sweet and sexy at the same time. Best of luck to you both... so wonderful to see two people so totally in love.
The Golden Gate is like my diving board
addie17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:59 PM   #31
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My favorite is totally the first one, where you can see the comparison of your belly up against his... just a classic shot.

And of course your outfit (of lack thereof) is always sexy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:43 PM   #32
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Wow. Cute pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by addie17 View Post
Oh my gosh! I am basking in a post-Valentine's day glow and you all totally just made it even better! How sweet and sexy at the same time. Best of luck to you both... so wonderful to see two people so totally in love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
My favorite is totally the first one, where you can see the comparison of your belly up against his... just a classic shot.

And of course your outfit (of lack thereof) is always sexy.
Thanks .. I like the first one too Rep going to you all!

I found another pic from this set earlier i didn't transfer, will post it when i get the chance
Old 02-20-2009, 10:06 AM   #33
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Thanks .. I like the first one too Rep going to you all!

I found another pic from this set earlier i didn't transfer, will post it when i get the chance
Haha, it took me so long to respond to this thread too. Well, a lot of new threads, actually.
I totally ducked out of dimensions for a few weeks cuz that highschool chick was driving me insane. I figured... it's better for me to just leave for a while, than to flip out at a child. The whole... "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all!" Yeah... I try.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-20-2009, 02:10 PM   #34
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Haha, it took me so long to respond to this thread too. Well, a lot of new threads, actually.
I totally ducked out of dimensions for a few weeks cuz that highschool chick was driving me insane. I figured... it's better for me to just leave for a while, than to flip out at a child. The whole... "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all!" Yeah... I try.
Shit, I still can't rep you!!!
Old 02-21-2009, 11:30 AM   #35
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
Shit, I still can't rep you!!!
Oh believe me, the thought counts.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-22-2009, 08:32 AM   #36
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*subscribes*

Wow have *I* been asleep at the wheel. Fantastic pictures you two!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:02 AM   #37
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oh believe me, the thought counts.

Yeah...also can't rep you....but will save it for that one

Oh and I also must say (in a non-threatening, across the ocean, already-engaged Canadian girl way): Dan is looking fucking sexy here!
Old 02-22-2009, 10:05 AM   #38
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Oh hell yeah!

Kitten and Pudge bringing on the HAWTNESS!

Absolutely beautiful shots you two!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:57 PM   #39
kinkykitten

Quote:
Yeah chick... I know what you mean. Somebody in particular here made me and Dan feel somewhat not welcome so I steppped back for a week. I felt the same so before I burst......I thought hey It's not up to them... so F**k them! so I'm back and posting with a big middle finger to them from both of us

*hugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
*subscribes*

Wow have *I* been asleep at the wheel. Fantastic pictures you two!
Thanks gorgeous : D hugs to you ! xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Yeah...also can't rep you....but will save it for that one

Oh and I also must say (in a non-threatening, across the ocean, already-engaged Canadian girl way): Dan is looking fucking sexy here!
'

Hehe it's ok... I can understand ;D Dan is drool-worthy!!! xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Kitten and Pudge bringing on the HAWTNESS!

Absolutely beautiful shots you two!

Thanks hun

Last edited by kinkykitten; 02-22-2009 at 09:00 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:48 PM   #40
kinkykitten

Default Updated

Finally got around to transfering the other pics from the same set

I have no idea how I missed this one.. Dan looks sooo adorable

A little pinch of belly

And one of my fave Dan belly pics

Last edited by kinkykitten; 02-26-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:21 AM   #41
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Aw that's cute the way he's grabbing your petite waist against his belly.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:24 AM   #42
kinkykitten

Quote:
Aw that's cute the way he's grabbing your petite waist against his belly.
Hehe I really like that picture.. makes me smile
Old 03-30-2009, 01:32 PM   #43
kinkykitten

A few newer pics... just normal everyday ones

Waiting for the train to Oslo

Smiley at the bar

At the zoo!

and i just like this one :P

Old 03-30-2009, 03:01 PM   #44
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You guys are so sooo cute!

Love the pics, as always XP!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 04:15 PM   #45
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

You guys look so good together. You should post more pics.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:15 PM   #46
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Is he eating steak, fries, and a cheese stick, cause its making me hungry!
Old 03-30-2009, 07:05 PM   #47
Von_Pudge

Von_Pudge can now change their title

Thanks all!
Old 03-30-2009, 07:18 PM   #48
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Is he eating steak, fries, and a cheese stick, cause its making me hungry!

Lol it was a 'mixed grill'

sausages
Bacon
lamb chops
Pork chops
fries
Beans
Shroooms

and more lol

I was grinning while he devoured
Old 03-30-2009, 07:19 PM   #49
kinkykitten

And toast! lol
Old 03-30-2009, 07:24 PM   #50
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cute picks and glad to see you posting again

wait...did you say ..Shrooms..lol
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote