Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 04-02-2009, 11:26 AM   #1
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default do you accept it or do you like it?

in your journey where are you? do you or are you at the stage of just trying to accept your fat or do you actually like it? i know a lot of people have gone from kind of accepting the societal line that its better to be thin to accepting the size they are. where do you fit on the continuim? if there were a skinny pill would you take it tomorrow? would you be ok with losing for non health oriented reasons or do you feel a bit sad when you drop a few? are you happier when you gain? or are you somewhere in the middle, enjoying it on some days and not so much on others?
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:40 PM   #2
goodthings
On Timeout

goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
in your journey where are you? do you or are you at the stage of just trying to accept your fat or do you actually like it? i know a lot of people have gone from kind of accepting the societal line that its better to be thin to accepting the size they are. where do you fit on the continuim? if there were a skinny pill would you take it tomorrow? would you be ok with losing for non health oriented reasons or do you feel a bit sad when you drop a few? are you happier when you gain? or are you somewhere in the middle, enjoying it on some days and not so much on others?
I am not yet close to being at the point of acceptance. I hope to one day get there, but as of yet I hate my body most days and cannot find too much about it that makes me happy about being fat. I do very much want to accept myself but am not sure how to get there...
goodthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:25 PM   #3
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm still in the process but I've made a lot of progress. Dims has definitely helped, but so has maturing in a lot of ways. The question of whether I'd take a skinny pill is a hard one for me. I can honestly say I'd be tempted. There are some days when I still think life would be so much easier, and possibly even more enjoyable, if I were thin, but I can honestly say that the number of those days has significantly decreased. I'm learning to love myself for who I am and what I look like. I'd be fine if weightloss happened naturally, and I would even like to lose about 50 pounds on purpose right now. It's not about me not accepting myself though.. I just feel more comfortable at a slightly smaller, although still big, size.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:08 PM   #4
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd take a skinny pill in a second and then I'd either go running or shopping, not sure which I'd do first.

I can't say I accept my fat, but I don't hate myself for being fat either. I know I can be healthier and make much better choices for myself, so I do tend to beat myself up for continually doing that which is unhealthy for me.

There are days I feel beautiful, but it's usually because I'm having a good hair day, my allergies aren't bothering me so my eye make-up stays in place, and I'm wearing something I feel cute in.. even on those days though I'm wishing I was at least about 100 lbs lighter. I might feel different if I was a healthier fat person, but having just turned 40, parts of me are feeling worse for wear carrying around all this weight.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:14 PM   #5
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Deleted duplicate post.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:54 PM   #6
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

It took several years to get to this point. But I love my fat, it is part of me. I don't think there is anything more sexy than a woman with mounds and curves. If it wasn't for my back and knee problems, I wouldn't want to loose a pound of it.
jewels_mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:17 AM   #7
Brenda

Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would take the pill for health reasons primarily. I accept myself fat but not the health implications. I do think I personally look better less fat then I currently am but I do not base my self esteem on how I look.
Brenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:27 AM   #8
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like my body, but I dislike limitations because of it.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:56 AM   #9
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like this thread. It made me think of the Xmen - the 2nd particulary. When Nightshade asks Mystique why, if she can look like everybody else, if she can hide her mutation, she chooses not. and her answer, to this day, absolutely moves me. She very simply say, "Because we shouldn't have to." Now fat people arent mutants with super powers - but boy do I wish - but we shouldnt have to apologise for how we are or make excuses just for existing. I went on a long, hard journey to get where I'm at. I'm not going to try and say it was easy, that I didn't cry and agonise and hate myself. But I was blessed in that I always had unbelievable, loving support and when, as an adult, I was ready to open my eyes to greater and more fulfilling realities than what mainstream media and opinion offered, I opened my eyes to a fat body I adore. I can't imagine not being comfortable in my fat form and being the fat girl, going through the shit I went through, has made me a woman I enjoy and most of the time admire LOL! Sounds incredibly vain but i really like myself, the fat casing and the gooey inner bits My blood pressure has recently spiked slightly and before it gets dangerous I need to lose a few kilos. I'm not charmed about the necessary loss but I love being healthy so I've recently had to make some changes. But otherwise, I love every jiggle and roll and I really hope everybody comes to feel that way about themselves.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:57 AM   #10
Just_Jen
Woot!

Just_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging in

Generally happy with being fat. But i would like to be a bit thinner so things get easier again and my health problems back off..

I have good days and bad days to be honest.
Just_Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:58 AM   #11
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like it. It feels right. And only semi-recently I've actively hoped that I don't lose any of it. Mostly, though, I don't worry about losing or gaining.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:58 AM   #12
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I accept it. Sometimes I like it. Like Fascinita I don't worry about losing or gaining. I would be upset if I lost or gained because my clothes wouldn't fit me right. And I just recently overhauled my entire wardrobe. If I was given a skinny pill, I would take it, put it in my pocket, and save it for later. Maybe I'll take only an eighth... who knows

Last edited by kayrae; 04-03-2009 at 01:02 AM.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:12 AM   #13
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like it because I have never known any different and just would not how to cope with a smaller body.
I like that I am soft and cuddly, feel motherly, maternal, warm and womanly, that I look different from a lot of other people, and that I can distance myself from the world of weight loss and diet talk because talking about losing "those stubborn 7lbs" or "that last inch of cellulite" just doesn't apply to me.

The only issue I ever have is not getting the clothes I want and people being rude to me. If there was a way to fix that without having to change ME that would be great but alas there isn't

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:29 AM   #14
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In my case it isn't a case of liking or accepting it,it just is.It's like the moon in the sky,the sun rising,the beginning of every day.It's just who I am.I'm fat.That's not all I am but for most people it's enough.Positive or negative.
For me,I am enough.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:32 AM   #15
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just decided that part of my insecurity stems from the fact that I feel like I have somewhat of a choice to be fat or not and by 'choosing' this, I feel like maybe I'm in the wrong? My lack of motivation to actually eat right and exercise makes me feel inferior somehow.. somewhat, disgusted with myself I guess. I can't really explain myself right now. As a discliamer, I'm not trying to project any message about ALL fat people or anyone at all whatsoever except myself. I realize for a lot of people its genes blah blah. I'm solely representing myself with this. But yeah, I guess part of what makes it difficult to accept is the fact that I feel like I have control over my weight, and I'm not doing anything to change it.

EDIT: Do I need to defend myself though? Why can't I be happy with my 'choice' to not lose weight? I'm not sure if I'm making any sense. Just kind of rambling.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:58 AM   #16
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I just decided that part of my insecurity stems from the fact that I feel like I have somewhat of a choice to be fat or not and by 'choosing' this, I feel like maybe I'm in the wrong? My lack of motivation to actually eat right and exercise makes me feel inferior somehow.. somewhat, disgusted with myself I guess. I can't really explain myself right now. As a discliamer, I'm not trying to project any message about ALL fat people or anyone at all whatsoever except myself. I realize for a lot of people its genes blah blah. I'm solely representing myself with this. But yeah, I guess part of what makes it difficult to accept is the fact that I feel like I have control over my weight, and I'm not doing anything to change it.

EDIT: Do I need to defend myself though? Why can't I be happy with my 'choice' to not lose weight? I'm not sure if I'm making any sense. Just kind of rambling.
You're making perfect sense.I lived that way for years.Just recently I decided to stop fighting myself,stop calling myself names,quit hating myself for being weak,stop hating myself for being fat,for not being what everyone else wanted me to be.

I just decided to be.I've been beating myself up for twenty years now and I got tired.I'm fat,so what?I don't feel like I have to defend myself anymore.I,for the moment can just be.If happiness and acceptance come from just being,I will be glad but I will still just be.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:59 AM   #17
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am accepting it. I have always been fat, even when I did lose weight and was 75lbs lighter I was still fat. Would I take the skinny pill if it were offered to me-hell yes! Doesn't mean I don't have a sense of being a fat women, but the reality of the situation is that life would be much easier for me as a thin woman. We all know how society views us and that aspect of discrimination would be gone from my daily life if I were thin. I wouldn't have to fight as hard to be seen as a woman, a professional, and to have my needs met in medical and insurance fields. Not to mention the health benefits from no longer carrying the excess weight. I would not be as pre disposed to Diabetes(prevalant in both maternal and paternal females in the family), arthitis pain would be lesser, high blood pressure might be gone completely etc. That being said, I have made the decision long ago that life is too short not live it. I could be thin if I followed a specific diet and worked out for over an hour each day. But do I want to spend my whole life not eating the things I enjoy, sacrifice time with friends and family for time in the gym? Hell no! I am pleased when I lose a little weight because it means I am that much more healthy. Do I ever think I will be a thin women or do I aspire to that? The simple answer is no. If it were to happen then fine for I really like who I am inside and my beauty and worth comes from that not the package I come in. Right now as I said before alot of folks in society do not see that and truthfully that is their loss. I want to live my life, stay as active as I can, be as healthy as I can and jsut be me. I know inside that I have alot to offer as a friend, partner, youth worker, artist and daughter. Those that do not see me as a woman because I am fat and choose to judge or not take the time to look further and develop a relationship with me because of my weight, aren't worth the time to worry about.
Ruth
Old 04-03-2009, 08:59 AM   #18
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Yeah, that makes sense. I think I'm just having an off day or something.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:51 PM   #19
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like being me.

Whatever size my body happens to be at any given stage in my life is only one of many different things that define who I am. I have been on both ends of the body size spectrum and liked myself just as much at either. If my weight were only a benign physical atrribute, like being tall, or having blue eyes, then it would simply be what it is and I would accept it without a second thought. But since it is not currently benign, I am unable to accept it and am actively working to change it. The size my body is *at this stage in my life* causes me physical pain and makes it impossible to do some of the things that bring me happiness. And I am simply unable to accept that any more than I could accept anything else that took away from my quality of life. Once my weight gets back down to a place where it is no longer taking away from my quality of life, then I will be perfectly accepting of it. Whether that be two pounds less or two hundred pounds less.

Tracy
Old 04-03-2009, 01:01 PM   #20
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i think i went from just accepting it to liking it when i was pretty young. i was maybe about 12. i started to get fat initially when i was about 6. for a long time my mom and my older sister surrounded me with the idea that being fat was a bad thing . but the more independent i became as a person the more i found that i liked it. i think it helped me a lot that i was in and around the arts even at the age of 12 since my dad worked for blues musicians. lucky for me the arts are in general about alternative ways of thinking. so learning how to explore what i really looked like without reference to what anyone else thought was really helpful.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:18 PM   #21
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

I love it! I love fat! I find that as I get older & increasingly comfortable with this viewpoint that I've been fostering for the last 10+ years, I find fat (and fat people) more and more attractive, and thin just kind of... well, dull.

I'm at a point now where (and I know I shouldn't say this out loud, but I will...) I find fat is attractive and thin is not. Not to say there aren't attractive thin people, but that all things being equal... well, you get the point (or rather, the curve!).

Brenda
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:48 PM   #22
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'd have to admit I like being fat, mostly because obesity has had such great fringe benefits for me. It's forced me to think creatively and independently, it's taught me to see what is and is not truly important in life, and it make me feel big and powerful yet soft and feminine. Every day I thank goodness to live in a country where I have the luxury to be as fat as I am and enjoy such a great quality of life. Methinx my fat has made me a better person.

And of course when my husband massages me, it takes a loooong time. Despite the occasional hassles and challenges of living with obesity, my fat just feels so right.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:43 PM   #23
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

I accept it and I like it. I always had, but it's taken me a while to not be as bitter about - this is difficult to explain - to not be as bitter about all the things I couldn't have or couldn't do because of my size. That's the bigger hurdle for me - letting go of the anger. I don't like living in the angry place.

I'd be tempted to take the skinny pill, but I know the aftermath would fuck me up mentally and I'd be back to square one on the bitter front. I would hate everybody all the time and I'd take it out on the people closest to me like I did when I lost the weight I did loose. I almost lost a friend over that too since I didn't like his reactions either, but glad we both got over it and are still close friends.

Also, I'm quite certain that skinny pill would have horrible side effects. Do not want.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:42 AM   #24
Biglover
Medieval music singer

Biglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBiglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well since no men have chimed in.... I would never take the skinny pill, or want my GF to take it. Now if there was the fat pill, I would take it in a heartbeat, and hope the GF would too. I really don't care what people say or think about my weight. Being fat and happy, with a fat GF, can't help it, I'm hardwired.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:33 AM   #25
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No one answer here. In terms of appearance, ehhh...it is what it is. In terms of health, aches & pains, HATE IT. In terms of convenience, other than it's impact on my driving, another ehhh.

On the other hand, do I have any desire to be what society pushes as normal size? Not at all.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
acceptance