Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-02-2009, 01:16 PM   #1
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default confessions

I don't know if this thread'll work or not, but it seems like we need a confessions thread in this forum too.

I need somewhere to confess that I am enamored of the dents (?) in my belly...the parts where it goes in before going out again. Or out before it goes in again. The ins and outs of the folds. Plus the part that sits on my thighs. All very soft and lovely. And hard-working! And cute. I don't necc want any of this bigger or smaller (note, this isn't on the WG part of the board), I just like it.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #2
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hi!

I think it's a very admirable thing to be enamored of the things that make you unique in regards to the indentations in your belly. While I know what I like and I won't compromise how I feel about it, I confess I still feel a twinge of selfishness and guilt over finding something attractive about a woman that some women have not yet accepted.
Captain Save is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:28 PM   #3
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
H While I know what I like and I won't compromise how I feel about it, I confess I still feel a twinge of selfishness and guilt over finding something attractive about a woman that some women have not yet accepted.
Yeah...I guess I have some sense of how that feels, but I don't *really* know what that's like. Must be weird to be in those shoes.

Slightly apropos, I'm always struck by the contrast that can occur between how that part of the body feels and how it looks (I am speaking here as the person being fat). It feels so nice to touch, and then you might see it in the mirror and at that point think--oh right! this is supposed to be ugly. Look: cellulite; folds; a tummy that sticks out--at all; signs of aging. Because of the barrage of public imagery, I mean; you are reminded suddenly that it's not "right." But if you can shortwire all that acculturation, it's an interesting feeling. A nice feeling. To have all the senses catch up with each other, I mean. Because there's no way around the fact that bellies feel nice. So maybe they look nice too.

ETA: I didn't mean that like it's hard to believe! (that bellies look nice) I just am pointing out the funny way that things work. Okay! Overexplaining. Y'all know what I mean.

Last edited by liz (di-va); 04-05-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:12 PM   #4
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sounds like someone is starting to realize that image (what the media sells us) and positive association (the pleasant experiences enjoyed firsthand by something nice) are two different things. With the example of bellies, I think this is pretty elementary to the average FA. Others are not so quickly learned, like the example of insurance rates for the young driver (under 25) and for the experienced driver (over 35). I only use that example because I work mostly with people in their early twenties, and they hate me when I tell them what I pay at 39. In either case, it's nice to have that kind of thing click in one's own head.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:04 PM   #5
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
I don't know if this thread'll work or not, but it seems like we need a confessions thread in this forum too.

I need somewhere to confess that I am enamored of the dents (?) in my belly...the parts where it goes in before going out again. Or out before it goes in again. The ins and outs of the folds. Plus the part that sits on my thighs. All very soft and lovely. And hard-working! And cute. I don't necc want any of this bigger or smaller (note, this isn't on the WG part of the board), I just like it.
me too! when i sit a certian way without a bra i have 4 rolls on my side that i like very much. i also have thigh rolls that i like. when i'm on my hands and knees i now have some serious michelain thighs.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:25 PM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that at times I've deliberately driven on rough roads, just to feel the resulting jiggle
Old 04-07-2009, 09:52 AM   #7
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This has potential squick factor but I'm sharing anyway! When i was younger i was obsessed with being clean because I'd been told that fat people, on top of being fat and daring to actually exist, also smell bad. Three years ago,I stuck a finger in the crease of flesh where my thigh curves into my punanie and took a whiff. Now, I've long been enamoured of the smell of my pussy but had avoided the rest of my bits - like the skin under my belly and breasts or at the creases on my elbows. I honestly cannot tell you the immense relief I felt when I realised I like the smell - a whole lot I love the smell of me, all of me, and that nightmare of being the stinky fat girl is gone. I'm still clean LOL! and BO is a no-no but I just enjoy the scent of myself
Old 04-07-2009, 07:36 PM   #8
Captain Save
never had a 40

I confess I'm almost jealous at not having similar things about my own body to appreciate! In reality, I have little to complain about; my body gives me very little grief until I do something blatantly unwise to it (usually alcohol or food related.) Given time, and a new employer, I can imagine having the same privileges the rest of you have enjoyed so far, like bumpy roads and pleasant scents.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:41 AM   #9
Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde can now change their title
Default Well

I confess I count down the days until I have the house to myself so that I can eat as much as I want, and not try and suck my tummy in to look slim...and not feel guilty!
Old 04-09-2009, 10:54 AM   #10
liz (di-va)

I enjoy tummy clap sounds! Esp in the morning...they kinda still surprise me, which is ridiculous. They might even help me wake up, who knows .
Old 04-09-2009, 11:02 AM   #11
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
I enjoy tummy clap sounds! Esp in the morning...they kinda still surprise me, which is ridiculous. They might even help me wake up, who knows .
Tummy clap sounds FTW.

Just wanted to say that. (And subscribe to this thread )
Old 04-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #12
Captain Save
never had a 40

Default Yeah!!

Tummy clap sounds made by a lady hold a special place in my heart; guys, you know what I'm talking about, right?
Old 04-12-2009, 10:56 PM   #13
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

I Confess I am truely amazed and obsessed with the little rolls I have on my hips that are part of my stomach [I think? .. LOL. Hard to explain?]

I Love them! I LOVE THEM! I love grabbing them and pulling them.

..Eep. -Hiding now-
Old 04-12-2009, 11:08 PM   #14
goodthings
On Timeout

goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board

i confess that i said no to sex yesterday because i was not attracted to the guy, I am finally realizing that if I dont want to I dont have to!
goodthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:47 AM   #15
Dism4l
Skewed Perspective

Dism4l can now change their title

I LOVE FAT CHICKS!!!

Hehe sorry, I just had a sudden compulsion...
Old 04-13-2009, 07:41 AM   #16
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess....I absolutely love fat men....but am generally a shy person, so sadly not much luck with a love life blaaaah

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:01 AM   #17
liz (di-va)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dism4l View Post
Hehe sorry, I just had a sudden compulsion...
no, that's good! that's what a confessions thread is all about...a place to put random surges of thoughts that overflow, esp happy ones like that .
Old 04-19-2009, 05:51 PM   #18
liz (di-va)

I find what happens to the booty crease when you lie on your stomach fascinating. Like...how all the butt mass settles down when it's not being sat on, but hanging around On Top. Makes some interesting shapes.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:32 PM   #19
Captain Save
never had a 40

I confess a desire to learn French, if for no other reason than to understand the quotes of your signature.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:40 PM   #20
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Google Translate and/or Babelfish are your friends. Not that learning French isn't a wonderful goal!

I looked Liz's siggies up a while ago. They say:

Butter! Give the Butter! Always the butter!

and

Love, love! Always love!

I'm sure Liz will correct me if Google Translate led me astray.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:49 PM   #21
Captain Save
never had a 40

I pictured sticks of butter in a mixing bowl, softening for baking. Now I want to hit the kitchen and start with a nice double batch of chocolate chip cookies. So much for giving up baked goods!

And thanks BBMe for the translation suggestion; I know I'll be using it soon!
Old 04-21-2009, 10:55 PM   #22
Dism4l
Skewed Perspective

Dism4l can now change their title

I admit that I probably spend more time on Dims then I should...

I also find that a fat woman flexing her arms or stretching is very seductive

Last edited by Dism4l; 04-21-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Dism4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:10 AM   #23
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have this cycle:
1- get hungry
2- try to ignore being hungry
3- hunger rapidly turns into totally distracting ravenous hunger where I feel like I could down an entire extra big meal
4- the thought of giving in and eating all that gets, errr, distracting in its own way
5- between 3 and 4, my productivity is completely shot for a while
6- I finally eat some cookies, just so that I can focus on anything else than 3 and 4.

And I wonder why my weight goes up so much more easily than down . Hard to lose weight if you are never hungry for more than half an hour or so
Old 04-23-2009, 02:50 AM   #24
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can't sleep and I have a pounding headache as a result of a season sinus infection.

I need vitamin C & Charles Shaw, in that order.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:31 PM   #25
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess one of my favorite things to do is to lie on the couch and move my hips slightly so my belly slides back and forth, over and over again. The jiggle is just...entrancing.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote