Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 03-28-2009, 04:22 PM   #1
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default "Openly GLBTQ" Accepting Businesses

So, I was just updating my personal info on my Hyatt Hotels Rewards program profile. One of the preferences selection is events/hobbies/interests so that you can be emailed regarding events with nearby hotels. So..there among Business Travel, Golf, Si, Shopping, Theater..was..yes...GLBT! I was so excited to see that!

Share any other businesses you can think of!!
Old 04-07-2009, 10:51 AM   #2
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Hmmmm

I can think of a lot. But I can't name em!

But in a local town, which is near the Canadian border and is basically a very rural area, we've got a video store and tanning salon (next door to one another) owned by a queer couple. There is a great selection of GLBTQ movies and I've seen a lot of em. The owners are really great too - and if you are a "normie" or conservative, you wouldn't know that this video store is owned by a couple of openly gay men. I love their video store!
Old 04-10-2009, 02:21 PM   #3
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just this week the the law firm I work for announced a new diversity initiative geared towards GLBT. When I saw it I actually cried.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote