Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 02-22-2009, 03:41 PM   #76
A Bolder Boulder FA
Fallout

A Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticed

My opinion: fat all over.

Big belly, big ass, big hips, round face, fat arms, soft thighs. I love it all.
A Bolder Boulder FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:26 AM   #77
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My prefect guy would have to be big all over.Big belly,love handles,and a big sqishy butt.Yummy!Not big and hairy YUCK!
Saw a guy at Wal-Mart about 6 feet tall about 260 nice pregnant belly when he walked past me I turned and check him out his butt had a little jiggle when he walked.Oh my! really handsome too.
His wife saw me gawking and wasn't looking too happy.My GF Misty grabbed my arm and said My God T. what is it with you and fat guys sheez?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:12 AM   #78
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nope, can't get under the limit by deleting characters either.
Nevermind.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:31 AM   #79
atcAlan
I Love Sweet Pears

atcAlan can now change their title

I find Large Bellies fascinating, but I am and always will be a Butt Man.
atcAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:33 AM   #80
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I overheard a kid say look mommy that lady has a butt in the front.
I told her kids are so cute and say the darndest things!
She kept apologizing all the way to the car.Too funny.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:41 AM   #81
the hanging belly

the hanging belly has said some nice things

I once had one kid say to their mum 'is that girl pregnant', and the mum was like 'no sweetie, she's not'. I found that so funny
the hanging belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:44 PM   #82
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
What if you've got it all?
Then your guy is very lucky.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:57 AM   #83
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthzine View Post
It seems like eveyone is loving big bellys. Are big bellys the new big butt?
I SURE HOPE SO lol

if so.. then im in!

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:12 AM   #84
Tracii

I sure hope so cause I have one, and a big butt so 2 for 2.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:35 PM   #85
NerdyByNature

NerdyByNature has said some nice things

my belly won't become my butt
NerdyByNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:38 PM   #86
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdyByNature View Post
my belly won't become my butt
Give it time my child...
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 05:05 AM   #87
luvfanny

luvfanny has said some nice things

While I cannot forsake my worship of huge fannies, a large, fat, bloated, hanging belly is icing on the goddess cake.
luvfanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 05:08 AM   #88
luvfanny

luvfanny has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by abel View Post
Are you kidding, I'm still waiting for big butts to gain true acceptance in the media!
Oh, were it in my power!!
luvfanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:44 PM   #89
howitzerbelly

howitzerbelly can now change their title

[QUOTE=Tracii;1106786]My prefect guy would have to be big all over.Big belly,love handles,and a big sqishy butt.Yummy!Not big and hairy YUCK!
Saw a guy at Wal-Mart about 6 feet tall about 260 nice pregnant belly when he walked past me I turned and check him out his butt had a little jiggle when he walked.Oh my! really handsome too.
His wife saw me gawking and wasn't looking too happy.My GF Misty grabbed my arm and said My God T. what is it with you and fat guys sheez?[/QUOTE

Your girl friend is very patient lol
howitzerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:56 PM   #90
Tracii

She is a good friend(but very skinny) she just goes for the fit and trim guys. I tell her she doesn't know whats she's missing dating a BHM.
So why not a new belly shot huh?
Its growing some so I'm happy.The lower part is catching most of the new stuff.had to go to a size 20 jeans still a little baggy in the legs but that won't last for long.
[/IMG]
Old 04-12-2009, 11:11 PM   #91
Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde can now change their title

My butts always been bigger than the rest of me. But now finally my belly is catching up. I want my belly to be the fattest part of me. I think I can almost say that now.

And Tracii wow! Your belly is getting big now! And beautiful!! Gorgeous pic.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:30 PM   #92
Tracii

Awwwwwww