Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-09-2009, 07:40 PM   #151
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

C13 you are a very bad boy!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #152
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
C13 you are a very bad boy!
one of the many things i am. i know u like
Old 03-12-2009, 12:50 AM   #153
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

You know, as my belly gets bigger, I get wider--just because it sits on and spills over my hips anyway. So I guess I have the best of both worlds.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:32 AM   #154
FatGirlLover

FatGirlLover has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
You know, as my belly gets bigger, I get wider--just because it sits on and spills over my hips anyway. So I guess I have the best of both worlds.
You have no idea how hot that sounds I'll now be thinking about soft bellies spilling over soft round thighs for the rest of the day.

Thanks
FatGirlLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:51 PM   #155
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
That sounds so sexy.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:26 AM   #156
Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde can now change their title
Default Hhhmmm

I'd have to say I would rather a nice big round soft jiggly tummy that hangs over the top of my pants and peeks out the bottom of my shirt...ooohh and a wide soft jiggly butt as well would be awesome!
I can only dream...
Old 03-27-2009, 06:46 AM   #157
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

MJ you can have all that if you put in a solid effort.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:23 PM   #158
Miss Jayde

Default lol

Tracci yeah you're right! lol. I suppose it will happen, especially with the amount i'm eating at the moment!
Old 04-14-2009, 04:44 AM   #159
Miss Jayde

Well my new weight has pretty much all gone to my tummy. I'm getting bellier. Which I like.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0917.JPG (33.0 KB, 324 views)
Old 04-15-2009, 03:24 PM   #160
Babygirlneedsu

Babygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBabygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Personal shopper ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
Haha, I have to SQUEEEEEZE through the turnstile things. I have to like go in sideways and lift my bag up.
Next time you go shopping I'd love to carry your bag !!!

This sexy snippet pushed a big fantasy button for me....so thanks for making an old stonehead chuckle n'all !
Babygirlneedsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:06 PM   #161
Tracii

I did have to turn to go thru a turnstile the otherday for the first time.