Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-04-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
Italian Polish Pitbull

Italian Polish Pitbull has said some nice things
Default I figured These foods would appeal to everybody here

Some of these foods look delicious...-drools- I was just wondering what some of the other people here i thought of these foods

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/page/1
Italian Polish Pitbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:37 PM   #2
Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde can now change their title
Default Mmmm

Some of those foods do look temptingly delicious! But some of them just look like a heart attack waiting to happen!
Old 04-04-2009, 09:46 PM   #3
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Totally Drooling here.

Except the ones where they mix sweet with salty.
Blech. I'm 50% a salt fan, 25% Sour fan, and 25% Sweet fan.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:54 PM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love sweet sour and hot all at the same time.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 12:40 AM   #5
Minerva_08

Minerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMinerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

That rolled up pizza with Ranch is my fav one of the bunch!
Minerva_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #6
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu
Wut Wld Yoda Say?

SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu can now change their title

Yummo! I'll take it all except the Breakfast cake. Thing is I love breakfast foods, but rarely ever eat it. But I savor it when I do. I dig the salty/ sweet combo foods. I've never turned down fried or smothered chicken with one or TWO huge Belgian waffles loaded w/ butter & thick syrup and a glass of peach iced tea. Delish!! I used to order that all the time when I lived in Harlem. My fave rest. to buy it is called AMY RUTH'S. It's fantastic & is a tiny venue. Best to get there bet. 7:30AM-9AM, esp. on weekends if you want a seat & not suffer in lines. It's on W. 116th Street near the corner of Lenox Avenue [aka Malcolm X Blvd.]. The bus stop's right in front. Awesome!

A little slap & tickle never hurt anyone.:wubu:

"Pamper me, spoil me rotten, FEED ME & treat me like a Princess. And then push me against the wall, pin me down or tell me to ride you and TAKE ME!:wubu::D[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:56 PM   #7
Ted Michael Morgan

Ted Michael Morgan can now change their title
Smile Louisiana

I like sausages of various kinds in large buns and covered with ranch dressing with cole slaw--about six at a feeding.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:25 AM   #8
Ted Michael Morgan

Ted Michael Morgan can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Polish Pitbull View Post
Some of these foods look delicious...-drools- I was just wondering what some of the other people here i thought of these foods

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/page/1
Most of those look tasty, but I like fattening food that does not look that way. I like olive oil and egg dishes that look pleasantly harmless. Cream in coffees and such are wonderful. But those pictures are really nice in their way!
Old 04-17-2009, 10:15 PM   #9
goodthings
On Timeout

goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board

ohhhhh not so much for me...
goodthings is offline   Reply With Quote