Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-11-2009, 09:59 PM   #101
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
Hi Mossy

This topic has nothing to do with BHM.

That is why I initially replied. Like I said it is not the topic that I am replying to but some of the content in the thread. Instead of posting comments about BHM it would be nice if some of the BBWs with body shapes that are pretty much ignored on Dimensions got some support.

William
Why didn't you say that very comment in the first place? Would have brought about a lot less bickering and back and forth banter.

"I wish some of the bbw's that have wonderful shapes that aren't that known got some respect"

That's all you had to say, and I agree with you on that subject, they really should.
Old 04-12-2009, 01:21 AM   #102
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi

My first posts I referred to a comment on BHM in the thread.

It is the same issue for BHMs, some BBWs without the "perfect" shape and trans-men are not well supported by Fat Admiration partially because of the early input of male fat admirers in Fat Acceptance.

Areas like the BHM/FFA and GLBTQ are great and maybe all BBW will be supported in a private BBW forum.

but things will operate as usual else where.

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Why didn't you say that very comment in the first place? Would have brought about a lot less bickering and back and forth banter.

"I wish some of the bbw's that have wonderful shapes that aren't that known got some respect"

That's all you had to say, and I agree with you on that subject, they really should.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:37 AM   #103
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread is completely off topic and going around in circles. Back on topic, or it's going to be closed.

Also, enough with the personal attacks. You know who you are.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:53 AM   #104
blubrluvr
Practical Conservative

blubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default My kind of woman

SVS has the shape I crave.

A bow and a kiss on the hand to you from a former Jersey Boy.

-Blubrluvr
blubrluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:25 AM   #105
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Hi William,

Funny you should ask. I just checked the weather. Looks like we are due for some rain.

Drats.

Mossystate
stoppit

Dan
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:31 AM   #106
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
i like really tall pears who look like a huge dong and their ass is the testicles
never gets old
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:22 AM   #107
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
stoppit

Dan
shhhhhhhhhhh

monique
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:59 AM   #108
hillking12

hillking12 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshillking12 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

you know honestly one of the reason i really like BBw/ssbbws is the fact that they come in so many differnt shapes in sizes there so much more variety than it is with smaller women(of course not to say smaller dont have a varitey either) but to me bigger women have more. So idk knoe how to answer this questio. i get were your coming from but for me its just kinda hard to answer cuz im a a pear guy myself but i love all the shapes and sizes of these beautiful women

Last edited by hillking12; 04-18-2009 at 10:59 AM. Reason: addtional words
hillking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:40 AM   #109
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
Hi GEF

I think that everyone except you and your rants about me has been on topic.

There is a side to being Fat and Female that Fat Acceptance never ventures into, yet for Fat Men all aspects of their Fat and femininity is examined. Are these subjects that really need to be discussed in Fat Acceptance, not really, but the Fat Male side of this discussion has automatically been ingrained in Fat Acceptance Ideology without any counterbalancing discussion of the de-feminization of Fat Women.

On top of that Fat Acceptance routinely states that Fat Men get a free ride with their Fat. There is absolutely no logic in how Fat Acceptance addresses most things about Fat Men.

William (I expect you to ignore this and rant some more)
If you are speaking socially then I agree with you on the note of social acceptance of fat between males and females, women are degraded, men can get away with more physically than women can in public situations and be accepted.

In a political standpoint which is where the movement of NAAFA works most effectively is in making sure that businesses and laws dont discriminate based on fatness is equal to both genders.

So, therefore I will ask at this point to take your gripe to Hyde park or contribute to this thread in a manner more befitting the spirit of the post. I am not mad at you but please put your soapbox away.
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:43 AM   #110
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillking12 View Post
you know honestly one of the reason i really like BBw/ssbbws is the fact that they come in so many differnt shapes in sizes there so much more variety than it is with smaller women(of course not to say smaller dont have a varitey either) but to me bigger women have more. So idk knoe how to answer this questio. i get were your coming from but for me its just kinda hard to answer cuz im a a pear guy myself but i love all the shapes and sizes of these beautiful women
You just answered and did a wonderful job of doing so, by stating ALL SHAPES AND SIZES. A bit general but an honest assesment of your preference. thank you
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:55 PM   #111
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi Rollhandler

The problem is that outside of Fat Acceptance people think that Fat is not Feminine and response of Fat Acceptance is "Oh yes it is!!" Fat Acceptance even goes farther and says that Fat Femininzes and softens Fat Men like someone (quite innocently being a supportive FFA) said in this thread.

As things go this kind of mindset it is always a losing proposition for Fat Men

Now outside of Fat Acceptance there are plenty of comments of Fat Women of certain body shapes looking like Fat Men. Inside Fat Acceptance there is not even any reference point for what is a Fat Male Image is. A support community that simply operates as if over 50% of the population does not exist is very odd.

I am not on a soapbox, but this is not a healthy relationship and I was just answering part of thid thread, not a thread in Hyde Park.

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
If you are speaking socially then I agree with you on the note of social acceptance of fat between males and females, women are degraded, men can get away with more physically than women can in public situations and be accepted.

In a political standpoint which is where the movement of NAAFA works most effectively is in making sure that businesses and laws dont discriminate based on fatness is equal to both genders.

So, therefore I will ask at this point to take your gripe to Hyde park or contribute to this thread in a manner more befitting the spirit of the post. I am not mad at you but please put your soapbox away.
William is offline   Reply With Quote