Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-04-2009, 04:29 PM   #1
eliska

eliska has said some nice things
Default Starting to gain at 146lbs

last week when I asked my husband if he thought I had love handles, he replied, yes and they are sexy as hell, and went on to say that I should gain a little weight; so I did some research to check if it was safe to gain to about 200lbs.

Anyone got weight gain tips on how I can gain a little faster? I certainly have gained since I started.

Better eat up! :eat1:
eliska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:01 PM   #2
ashleybelly

ashleybelly has said some nice things

I don't exactly have trouble gaining weight, but putting it on fast is another story, and I'm about where you are. The one thing that has really helped is taking up baking as a hobby - last time I was trying to gain, I'd make a pan of brownies every day and pick at it in addition to eating what I usually would. Drinking soda helps too.

If you're worried about health and don't want to have too much sugar, drink juice instead of soda and bake bread or make pasta dishes. Really, do more of whatever kind of cooking you like best and you'll find it hard to resist!
ashleybelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:56 PM   #3
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

lol they're always married.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:49 PM   #4
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

There are a couple of similar gaining threads, you might want to do a search.

Anyway, you should try to eat large regular meals, snack throughout the day, indulge every craving and feel free to go a little overboard. And oh - drink your calories! Sugar and creamer in your coffee, milkshakes, regular soft drinks and even fruit juice helps.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:36 AM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In general just start overeating I was able to get a few pounds on doing that.
Milkshakes and ice cream make me gain like crazy.
Eat right before bed that works for me too.
I love to binge and do it quite often so try that as well.
Once your body gets used to you eating more it will adjust and your weight should go up.
I have triggered something in my metabolism because I have gained a lot in the last 6-8 months usually I gain very slowly.
Good luck I hope you get as big as you want.Its so sweet that your hubby likes your love handles.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:16 AM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What is the hurry? At your size each ten pounds will probably be quite noticeable to both you and your husband, heck even five pounds will make a difference. So why rush to an end goal? You could most likely just enjoy indulging in life a bit more, and gain the weight over two or three years; two or three years where you both have the constant enjoyment of your figure always shifting, growing, and softening.

As side benefits, it would probably draw less comment from others that way, you have more time to get used to the weight along the way, and you have time to decide if you’ve ever reached the limit of your comfort zone.

Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy it, but try to do it in a healthy way!
Old 05-05-2009, 09:49 AM   #7
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Lots of calories, big meals and plenty of snacks combined with lots of sitting and relaxing. Imagine yourself a queen and lounge to your heart's content - you should fatten up in no time.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote