Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-09-2009, 06:40 AM   #26
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
That's amazing! Congrats!
Thank you! The Vancouver trip is a go for sure, now!
Old 05-09-2009, 09:00 AM   #27
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
About a week ago I was notified that I won a massive scholarship. I've been in shock since then, but am finally realizing how much better my life is going to get.

The value of the award is basically 2x my current annual stipend...so I'm REALLY happy.
Wow HUGE KUDOS...that's phenomenal and quite IMPRESSIVE..

happy for you.....$ makes every thing a little easier
Old 05-09-2009, 09:58 AM   #28
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Thank you! The Vancouver trip is a go for sure, now!
Bah, forget Vancouver and come here to Edmonton!

Oh and leave that pesky fiance at home too, no sense in bringing him along

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #29
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
Wow HUGE KUDOS...that's phenomenal and quite IMPRESSIVE..

happy for you.....$ makes every thing a little easier
Thanks, lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Bah, forget Vancouver and come here to Edmonton!

Oh and leave that pesky fiance at home too, no sense in bringing him along
Aw...but he's very effeminate (read: has pretty blonde hair and a nice rack...). I'm sure we could both enjoy him!
Old 05-09-2009, 10:12 AM   #30
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 02:17 PM   #31
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
WHAT?!?!? And no New York?! You owe me a belly pin Buster!
hahah well il be in NY too but not for as long as those others! I have to fly in and out of NY
Old 05-09-2009, 03:05 PM   #32
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am happy I really thoroughly clEANED MY HOUSE today!!!!!

I had 3 friends over for lunch...and went to great lengths to clean the whole thing...and it really does feel good....

now if only I could KEEP It this way...what helps will be me house sitting for 10 days starting next thursday...hard to dirty it up if i am not home
Old 05-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #33
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Found a great deal on a new apartment today! WOOHOO!
Old 05-09-2009, 05:59 PM   #34
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
About a week ago I was notified that I won a massive scholarship. I've been in shock since then, but am finally realizing how much better my life is going to get.

The value of the award is basically 2x my current annual stipend...so I'm REALLY happy.
That is awesome, congrats you brainy beauty!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:06 PM   #35
grady
My socks never match

grady does more than just post hot picsgrady does more than just post hot picsgrady does more than just post hot picsgrady does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

Way to go Melian!!! Smart women are such a turn-on
grady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:26 AM   #36
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had a really great phone call last night.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:21 PM   #37
RacinJason
Will work for gas.

RacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm having a really good one today...
1. Got my car out of the shop - new clutch didn't cost me to much $$$.
2. Shaved my head this AM - feels so much cooler (temperature) now.
3. Researching for a new tattoo tonight online.

Thinking about doing a variation of this...

But she will be riding this...

And she will look a little like this but be a whole lot curvier wearing a cowboy hat, boots and spurs. (I was born in Texas-this turns us on)

Last edited by RacinJason; 05-12-2009 at 08:23 PM.
RacinJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:30 PM   #38
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinJason View Post
I'm having a really good one today...
1. Got my car out of the shop - new clutch didn't cost me to much $$$.
2. Shaved my head this AM - feels so much cooler (temperature) now.
3. Researching for a new tattoo tonight online.

Thinking about doing a variation of this...
MG]

But she will be riding this...

And she will look a little like this but be a whole lot curvier wearing a cowboy hat, boots and spurs. (I was born in Texas-this turns us on)

wow..sounds very cool..share some pics...when you get it drawn..
Old 05-19-2009, 03:48 AM   #39
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

im happy because im flying back to Ireland in 6 hours woop woop!
Old 05-19-2009, 08:17 AM   #40
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Great weekend.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:28 AM   #41
Surlysomething

Default Vancouver this morning

Don't hate.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:12 PM   #42
Surlysomething

I spent the day with my family at my sister's beautiful home. She lives about 2.5 hours out of town and the drive there is STUNNING (it's called the Sea-to-Sky Hwy-picture that ). It was gorgeous and hot out and we sat on the deck and ate good food, went for a walk in town, walked along the river and just had an overall good time.

Perfect day for the beginning of summer.

I'm thankful for it and them.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:46 AM   #43
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Great friends, a cool girl I'm getting to know, bonfires, day drinking, s'mores, grilled meats, herbal entertainment, music, air conditioning
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 01:47 AM   #44
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Great friends, a cool girl I'm getting to know, bonfires, day drinking, s'mores, grilled meats, herbal entertainment, music, air conditioning
Old 05-24-2009, 11:14 AM   #45
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm all settled into my new place and its a beautiful day
Old 05-24-2009, 11:50 AM   #46
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Sorry for double post too. Connection crapped out while I was posting.
Old 05-24-2009, 11:52 AM   #47
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

im eligible for a pell grant in the fall...its not a lot, just 1400, but woo hoo! money i dont have to pay back!

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:36 AM   #48
Surlysomething

I just have to get through today then I have a 4 day self imposed long weekend and i'm getting OUTTA TOWN!
Old 05-28-2009, 11:00 AM   #49
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm happy that my feet didn't fall off from wearing Chucks to the Cubs game yesterday. My pinky toe did in fact bleed but it is still attached.

Chuck Taylors + Cubs Game = Awful
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:02 AM   #50
RentonBob
I always get back up...

My cousins are getting in to town today and its going to be a beautiful weekend. Can't wait

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm