Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-05-2009, 08:47 AM   #26
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was never really in "the closet" as far as the dating scene goes. Always been with plump, heavier set women. Though I have had a really cool friend that I had a crush on .. and she was not heavy set at all. We spent a lot of time together. And I had some physical attraction to her. Alas, we stayed just friends and just hung out a lot in my teenage years.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:21 PM   #27
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I didn't even know I was in the closet until I came into the FA community. It was then I realized that I was in it and I needed to get out. Well, let me rephrase that. I was out of it already. I just needed a push to join the rest of the folks. Jonny B helped me with that. lol