Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-08-2009, 01:22 PM   #76
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You will be just a bigger hottie IMO.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:38 AM   #77
the hanging belly

the hanging belly has said some nice things

I don't know really. I want to get out of a size 26, everytime I can't fit into a pair of size 26 pants I think I've outgrown the size, but its always just a particular cut. Im in a 22 now, but man I'll be so happy when a size 26 will give me a muffin top
the hanging belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:46 AM   #78
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwideland View Post
I have been enjoying some good gains before Xmas I was about 195 kg and have been eatting heaps in last three months and have been filling out alot, my apron has been getting lower and lower and is wider as well, very happy about that it pushing on my upper leags all the time now, so I had to weigh in and to my shock, , my weight is up to 215 kg I have never been so big.
215 - good mate

you sound like the kinda lad i want to become
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #79
Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde can now change their title
Default My new weight goal

My aim by the end of 2009 is to weigh 200pounds (91kg roughly). Considering i've already gained inexcess of 35 pounds I think my goal is very attainable! Here's hoping.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:18 AM   #80
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not sure where I'll be at the end of 09.
I have put on more weight in the last few months.My legs and lower belly look so small in those earlier pics.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:15 PM   #81
technaut

technaut can now change their title

I didn't plan to gain, but since I met my gf I've gained about 18lbs (roughly 2lbs/month). My shirts are feeling tight lol, it all went to my belly.
During that time, she gained 57lbs. She's been putting on 2lbs/week for 3 monthes. She called me this morning right after having read 320lbs on the scale I was shocked to learn about that 25lbs gain in 3 monthes as I didn't really notice although her hips and lower belly are indeed a bit chubbier.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:29 PM   #82
Tracii

I may have to cut back on the binging because I'm afraid of going too far.
I have been steadily gaining for a while and I don't want to get too much bigger.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:14 AM   #83
yrmangledheart

yrmangledheart has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrmangledheart View Post
I am still studying, don't finish until 2010 and I want to be as fit and lean as possible for my remaining years at University as I lead a very active, energy-sapping social and academic life. I also don't quite have the confidence to actively gain yet. Upon finishing in May 2010 I'd envision that I won't have gained anymore than 10 or so pounds taking me to 210lbs. By 1st January 2011 I'd like to be 250. By 1st January 2012 300. Those are definites, everything else depends on how I feel when I get there. I just wish there was a girl in the UK who wanted to help me and chub up with me too! I am part of that rare breed to who love BBWS and SSBBWS but also want to gain too! I just need someone who will make me more confident in that respect!
To whoever stated that it seemed odd to make such concrete plans, you were definitely right haha. I didn't envision gaining anymore than 10lbs before finishing University in May 2010, making me 210lbs but now five months after that post was written I am 217lbs haha. I haven't been actively gaining but have been eating anything I've desired and perhaps been a bit more sedentary. Started to notice that my t-shirts are all too tight and my jeans no longer need a belt. The oddest thing is the reason I didn't envision gaining anymore than 10lbs over this year is that I have been around 200 for four years, apart from when I had a brief weight loss to 180ish, which swiftly was regained until I hit 200 and then, bam, it stopped again. I thought perhaps I was destined to be 200lbs forever. Even though I am not actively gaining it is nice to know that the 200lbs limit has been burst through and I am enjoying feeling softer and bigger! It is an average gain of 3.4lbs a month, I was thrilled to realised that if I continue at that seemingly small rate I'll be 500lbs by the time I'm 30. It makes you realise that even tiny gains will add up over the years!

Last edited by yrmangledheart; 05-13-2009 at 02:18 AM. Reason: spelling.
yrmangledheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:13 AM   #84
OnlineFeeder

OnlineFeeder has said some nice things

100 kg. I think 200 lbs or more.
OnlineFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 02:59 PM   #85
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in
Thumbs up weight gain in 09

its really not about the number for me i've gained 40 lbs since jan 09 so im at 245 right now.. but its just about lovin what you do and accepting who you are, ya know?? Not gonna lie i'm lovin the extra lbs
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 04:34 PM   #86
yrmangledheart

yrmangledheart has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrmangledheart View Post
To whoever stated that it seemed odd to make such concrete plans, you were definitely right haha. I didn't envision gaining anymore than 10lbs before finishing University in May 2010, making me 210lbs but now five months after that post was written I am 217lbs haha. I haven't been actively gaining but have been eating anything I've desired and perhaps been a bit more sedentary. Started to notice that my t-shirts are all too tight and my jeans no longer need a belt. The oddest thing is the reason I didn't envision gaining anymore than 10lbs over this year is that I have been around 200 for four years, apart from when I had a brief weight loss to 180ish, which swiftly was regained until I hit 200 and then, bam, it stopped again. I thought perhaps I was destined to be 200lbs forever. Even though I am not actively gaining it is nice to know that the 200lbs limit has been burst through and I am enjoying feeling softer and bigger! It is an average gain of 3.4lbs a month, I was thrilled to realised that if I continue at that seemingly small rate I'll be 500lbs by the time I'm 30. It makes you realise that even tiny gains will add up over the years!
Hah, here I am at 30 and I'm somewhere between 210 and 217lbs, not 500lbs. How naive I was and unrealistic. I guess a lot of this posting had its roots in fantasy rather than reality.
yrmangledheart is offline   Reply With Quote