Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 03-19-2009, 02:48 PM   #51
Prince Dyscord

Prince Dyscord can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I go with along the lines of what the poster before me said.

I gravitate toward personality over looks. If a 150 pound girl and a 350 pound girl stood next to each other, looks wise I'd date the 350 pounder. However, if the 350 pounder is a complete and total bitch (there are quite a few) and the 150 pound woman is a sweetheart, is friendly to family and friends and can keep up with bills....I'd date her in 2 seconds.

However if you turn it around and the 350 pound girl is the nice girl who's friendly to everyone, I'd date HER just as fast.

Race, culture, background....doesn't matter. Size....doesn't matter, its all about the heart and what's inside. If she's got the personality of a bitchy trout, I'm not interested.

That's just my preference though, I don't speak for anyone but myself.
I figured someone would mention something like that. That's what I get for not reading the entire thread first.
Prince Dyscord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:23 AM   #52
Rahero2k3

Rahero2k3 has said some nice things

Size doens't matter to me either nor does race or anything else. I do feel she must be intellegent (being able to hold a conversation) and a cute face and nice teeth.

Someone nice and wholsesome who has a sense of humor and a good head on her shoulders. The *substance* of the person is what is most important not the size or the color.
Rahero2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:35 PM   #53
ChubbyChaserDave

ChubbyChaserDave can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahero2k3 View Post
Size doens't matter to me either nor does race or anything else. I do feel she must be intellegent (being able to hold a conversation) and a cute face and nice teeth.

Someone nice and wholsesome who has a sense of humor and a good head on her shoulders. The *substance* of the person is what is most important not the size or the color.
You're a better man than me, dude. Wish I could say the same.
ChubbyChaserDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:23 PM   #54
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My problem is after 20 years with the same woman I can be somewhat attracted to others, but nobody else even comes close now.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:19 AM   #55
OzGuy

OzGuy has said some nice things

I'm not looking for dates these days but if I were I would be looking for a girl who is not only hugely cute and cutely huge but more importantly she is comfortable with being that way. I love big girls who love being big girls.
OzGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:54 PM   #56
collared Princess

collared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticed

I think plumpers are hot..wait was this just for guys to answer?
collared Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:16 PM   #57
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am more into pear shape women, so I look into the size of their butt, legs, thighs and hips first, then I will check her face to see how pretty it is, then I see if I can find what kind of attitude she has and how intelligent she might be. I more or so I look at the attitude and personality as my overall decision whether I could approach her or not. I am still a virgin, but not looking for anybody on hear yet.
Kenster102.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:15 PM   #58
ZosofanCMR
Watching the Wheels

ZosofanCMR can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZosofanCMR can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZosofanCMR can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Size matters only to some extent for me, yeah, i'd love a really big girl, but the most important thing is that she be intelligent, funny, and have a pretty face. The face is the most important physical feature for me, after that it's pretty much all gravy.
ZosofanCMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:30 AM   #59
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, seeing i have such a sexy, intelligent, beautiful ssbbw girlfriend..i cant even consider this question.
Ok, has she stopped reading yet? Ok.
When i was single, i have to admit if i was out clubbing i would totally scan the room looking for the bigger girls to chat up drunkenly (lucky them). So mostly i would spend the night with the faghags (i know this isnt a pc term but i cant think of the one butch said that was better..) and their queers. gah! I certainly think i am bi-fatual (i'm not attracted to skinny people often but have different ranges of people on the fat spectrum i can be attracting to). Though i am less bi-sizual than i used to be when i was younger.. Though maby this is because i'm fatter so if people are smaller than about 15 st ish i dont actually see them as being fat.. who knows. If i'm honest if there was some sort of monozygotic twin study where one twin was 250lbs and the other 350lbs.. i think my eyes may wander to the later though.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:50 AM   #60
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Well, seeing i have such a sexy, intelligent, beautiful ssbbw girlfriend..i cant even consider this question.
Ok, has she stopped reading yet? Ok.
When i was single, i have to admit if i was out clubbing i would totally scan the room looking for the bigger girls to chat up drunkenly (lucky them). So mostly i would spend the night with the faghags (i know this isnt a pc term but i cant think of the one butch said that was better..) and their queers. gah! I certainly think i am bi-fatual (i'm not attracted to skinny people often but have different ranges of people on the fat spectrum i can be attracting to). Though i am less bi-sizual than i used to be when i was younger.. Though maby this is because i'm fatter so if people are smaller than about 15 st ish i dont actually see them as being fat.. who knows. If i'm honest if there was some sort of monozygotic twin study where one twin was 250lbs and the other 350lbs.. i think my eyes may wander to the later though.
I don't know if you would need the term "Bi-fatual" to apply to you. Even though some FAs do tend to treat the largest women the most special, there are plenty that don't treat them any different, treat them less, etc. Being an FA shouldn't' be marked by any of these types. No one said the "Bigger is always better" paradigm has to apply to everyone, or anyone for that matter.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 05:35 AM   #61
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
I don't know if you would need the term "Bi-fatual" to apply to you. Even though some FAs do tend to treat the largest women the most special, there are plenty that don't treat them any different, treat them less, etc. Being an FA shouldn't' be marked by any of these types. No one said the "Bigger is always better" paradigm has to apply to everyone, or anyone for that matter.
i think i am bi-fatual. I can be attracted to different sizes of fat people. Bi-sexual people are still bi-sexual if they have a preference of one sex over the other. Some Fa's ONLY like women over a certain size. This doesnt apply to me so i consider myself bi-fatual.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:53 PM   #62
zanza

zanza has said some nice things

hmmmm.......

I guess size doesn't matter as much to me in the long run, although I guess am pretty open when it comes to that even though I suppose size might be one of the things that grabs my attention at first.

but I having a nice face, and having enough in common to really talk about something is top on my 'list' in the end

I really don't know, I am sorta lost here.

No seriously, who am I?
zanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:01 PM   #63
GregW

GregW can now change their title

My preference is due to texture - specifically soft. And there is certainly a general correlation between softness & size, but it all gets back to texture.

There are *many* other qualities involved, but that's another series of posts.
GregW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:40 AM   #64
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

So I'm wondering where all the FA's are in my area

You know the ones who are attracted to fat chicks, but the size isn't the only thing that they are interested in.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:45 PM   #65
blackghost75
Smiley is my nickname :)

blackghost75 can now change their title

Let's just say this,that my bbw/ssbbw radar is always on As long as she's a bbw or ssbbw thats what matters to me
Old 04-06-2009, 12:10 PM   #66
Dravenhawk
President of Manlandia

Dravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleofatra_74 View Post
So I'm wondering where all the FA's are in my area

You know the ones who are attracted to fat chicks, but the size isn't the only thing that they are interested in.
I keep asking myself where are all the BBWs in south central California. BBWs I have found here either want to diet, get thier stomach stapled, or get a lap band -- ultimatly want to lose those marvelous curves. Where is the girl who wouldnt mind staying fat or the girl who is bent on gaining weight as much as those here are bent on losing weight.

Dravenhawk

Will you choose your own path or will you have it chosen for you?
Dravenhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:19 AM   #67
lovesgaininggirls

lovesgaininggirls has said some nice things

I'm not turned on by size per se, certainly not the numbers. I think it's ridiculous to put women into categories according to arbitrary numbers. The biggest part of the attraction to women of size and substance for me isn't so much how large they are, either by dress size or weight, the attraction is how much do women of size and substance accept themselves.

This is where inner beauty comes in. A woman who is 5'9" and who weighs say 200 pounds may not even be considered a BBW, but if she likes herself and is proud of her body, I find that highly attractive. Whereas a woman who is 5'2" and weighs 375 pounds may be regarded as a SSBBW, but if she doesn't really LIKE what she sees in the mirror, then that dislike radiates from her.

So it's not so much how much as it is, how happy!
lovesgaininggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:41 PM   #68
petunia805
Strange, but cute.

petunia805 knows EXACTLY what's going onpetunia805 knows EXACTLY what's going onpetunia805 knows EXACTLY what's going onpetunia805 knows EXACTLY what's going onpetunia805 knows EXACTLY what's going onpetunia805 knows EXACTLY what's going onpetunia805 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
When I was single and on the prowl the biggest girls always caught my attention first. However, I never had a relationship with a really large SSBBW and seemed to end up with girls on the BBW/SSBBW cusp. So I guess Iím not a totally dedicated FA Ė I gravitate to the largest girls who donít require the effort and compromise that dating a true SSBBW does.

Also smart, successful girls with cute faces, long brown hair and button noses ROCK! (Iím married to a 320lb social worker who had a 4.0 GPA in college and all the rest).
See, this is why I love you.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #69
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

I'll have to throw my hat in the ring with those that say size isn't necessarily an issue. Now, I will admit to being on the lookout for a BBW when I'm about. I try my best to flirt with all women simply because its how I get over my natural insecurities. However, if I see a cute BBW, I will try and my damnedest to talk to her in some way or at least smile her way. As the saying goes, the most they can say is 'No' (well, thats not technically true as they could shriek 'Hell no', spray you with mace/pepper spray and/or taze you).

Mostly I look at a woman's face (yes, I also look at their boobs, I can't help myself). Then there is long hair.....I just seem to absolutely turn into a blithering, drooling jackass when I see a woman with long hair. The perfect girl for me: a cute face, BBW with long black or reddish-brown hair, blue or green eyes, big boobs and a sweet voice. I've seen a couple locally and if they said 'Jump off the Pithlachascotee Bridge for me', my dumb ass would probably do so.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:31 PM   #70
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

A fat man (also tall and broad-shouldered) is more likely to attract (and keep) my attention than a slim man, but it's ultimately not a deciding factor for me. The various men I've crushed on, dated, had sex with, and fallen in love with have ranged from petite to massive.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:06 PM   #71
mithrandirjn

mithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized rep

For the sake of this thread, I'm going to put aside other considerations like personality, sense of humor, intelligence, etc., and just focus on the physical aspect.

When it comes to physical attraction, size isn't the most important thing for me at all. I'm highly attracted to many smaller girls, as well as many big girls. That's largely because the main things I'm drawn to are pretty faces, and I'm also somewhat of a pear-shape lover, and both big, medium, and small girls can rock nice booties, hips, and thighs (though obviously in totally different ways).

But in the majority of cases, there's no denying that I'm going to be more attracted to a woman with curves than a woman who's more on the really skinny side, again, if we neglect all other aspects besides the physical. I WOULD want to see the bigger girl carrying herself with confidence...it really doesn't do much for me when a girl of any size carries herself without any, kind of turns me off. It's not particularly important if the girl's a full-fledged BBW or not, but this gentlemen most definitely prefers curves.
mithrandirjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:20 PM   #72
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncedeleon View Post
Her being the biggest isn't that important to me. I like big women, but pretty faces are a bit higher on my list.
Yep, I look at a bbw's/ssbbw's face first and foremost. I usually do tend to go for ssbbw though.
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:57 PM   #73
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrandirjn View Post
It's not particularly important if the girl's a full-fledged BBW or not, but this gentlemen most definitely prefers curves.

Muffin tops are tasty, but I'd prefer a couple of rolls.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote