Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 05-15-2009, 11:31 AM   #1
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default San Francisco GLBTQ

Hello GLBTQ forum. I hope you're all doing well. I'm posting this thread here instead of the West forum because this is where the queers hang out!

Anywaaaaaay...

I've been coordinating meet-ups in the San Francisco Bay Area, and we're sadly lacking some rainbow colors in our mix. One of my gay male friends who is bisizual actually signed up to dims, but haven't really participated in the forums very much because he just doesn't know how cool all of you are!!! Anyway, if you're from Norcal... holla at me!

And if you're interested in meeting any of us, that would be awesome. There's a gay chubby chaser scene in SF, but y'know that I have a special place in my heart for all you dimensioneers
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:35 PM   #2
Babygirlneedsu

Babygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBabygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default sounds cool over the rainbow...

Kayrae, I am thinking of going on to San Francisco after the Las Vegas Bash as it seems mad to come all the way to the USA and go home after the week. But as I seem to be coming alone and have no knowledge of the city outside of 'Tales of the City' I wonder if you could answer a couple of questions for me ?

1 So, are there gay clubs where girls can chubby chase other girls or is the scene mostly for guys?
2 Would peeps/yourself be around from July 19/20 that week for a meet up ?
3 Do you know which would be a good/safe area to stay in to be in walking distance of girlie gay bars/clubs etc ?
4 Is there a beach for sunbathing/ swimming somewhere close by ?

Thanks, in advance for any tips you can give me as a native Norcal girl !
Babygirlneedsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 06:08 PM   #3
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

San Fran has gays?
Old 05-18-2009, 07:33 AM   #4
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. I'm not really familiar with the lesbian scene here. In my opinion, the Castro is still really more for gay men. You should check out The Lexington. It's a pretty fun place to kick it. I'll ask my lesbian friends and see what other places they recommend. From what I've heard, the lesbian Bay Area scene is crackin' in Oakland. But it's all hearsay and I can't really determine if that's true. But I have been to the Lexington, and it's not such a bad place.

2. I'll probably be around. Make sure to start a thread in the West forum a couple of weeks before you get here. I am terrible at remembering these things.

3. I'm gonna have to ask around about this.

4. Lots of places to sunbathe; however, SF's climate is temperate and unpredictable. The downtown area is always sunnier.

Anyway, I'm totally down for showing you around the city. Thanks for replying to the thread.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:49 AM   #5
Babygirlneedsu

Babygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBabygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks Kayrae for your reply...I checked out the Lexington and whilst a nice looking club there is NOT A CUTE FAT GIRL in sight......just like the gay scene most places .....so would probably rather go to a BBW club IN So.Cali and admire the beautiful girls there!! Have not decided exactly what I will do post bash but would deffo take you up on your offer of showing me around town if I come up to SF !!
Babygirlneedsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:37 AM   #6
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Nolose 2010

I thought I'd mention, for all us fat queers, that NOLOSE's next conference is going to be in the Bay Area...So I know that is a year away, but it would be great if a bunch of us met up there! Go fat queers and our allies.

Check out the link to nolose if you're interested in learning more: http://www.nolose.org They also have an LJ and if you go to their page you'll find it.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:54 AM   #7
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

And of course, there's Bootie!!! Everyone shows to Bootie, it's the great melting pot of San Francisco, gay,Str8,Bi,Trans,Lez,Black,White,Green...
Oh, there's fat people too...

-Uriel

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote