Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-05-2009, 07:14 PM   #26
Catkin

Catkin can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Another handsome bearded man!
Do you want to join the lumberjack party too?
A lumberjack party would be the best thing EVER!
Catkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:48 PM   #27
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
OK I wonder if this has anything to do with why Chicken Legs wants me to grow out my beard?

Like this:

(My Mountain Man Look)
I need like...outdoor gear...lol
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:23 PM   #28
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJS258269 View Post
I am a lurker on these forums more than anything. But I read the board often and love the positive message that it sends. The women on here are great. Just too bad none are close to Indianapolis...lol. Anyway I am gonna throw my picture up on here it's kinda a random pose. I would love to make some friends so I dont have to lurk as much anymore so hit me up with a message if you think I am cute or would like to chat.
Wow...this kid is smoking hot

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:29 PM   #29
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

lol yeah for beards
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:44 PM   #30
LuvUmChunky

LuvUmChunky has said some nice things

Quote:
I am a lurker on these forums more than anything. But I read the board often and love the positive message that it sends. The women on here are great. Just too bad none are close to Indianapolis...lol. Anyway I am gonna throw my picture up on here it's kinda a random pose. I would love to make some friends so I dont have to lurk as much anymore so hit me up with a message if you think I am cute or would like to chat.
I've been lurking here for years and have never, ever posted. Until, now: OMG you are gorgeous!!
LuvUmChunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:50 PM   #31
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I need like...outdoor gear...lol
Going to attempt to climb the mountain of my belly? I don't know man, I think I have a Size requirement mark on my door, you know like the rides at Six Flags, and Disneyland....are you sure you can handle it? I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Good, good... now put on a red plaid flannel shirt and a little black tuque, and I'll make some pancakes...
<3
Do I dare admit I used to have one? I grew up in the Mountains of Oregon, and that picture was taken in Alaska when I went to go chill out for a month....man it was GREAT! White Capped mountains, Green trees, cool lakes, Giant fish, and a warm summer breeze to blow you around on the lake.

Last edited by escapist; 03-05-2009 at 11:54 PM.
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:48 AM   #32
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Always nice to see another very handsome BHM on the board.

De-lurk a bit more often.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:08 PM   #33
LuvUmChunky

LuvUmChunky has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvUmChunky View Post
I've been lurking here for years and have never, ever posted. Until, now: OMG you are gorgeous!!
Oops, guess I have posted But 5 posts in 3 years, I'm entitled to forget, right? Doesn't mean BHM aren't delicious!!!
LuvUmChunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:24 AM   #34
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nick Frost

The hotboy thread over yonder reminded me of this hottie.

Old 05-29-2009, 01:49 AM   #35
AnyaDServal
On Timeout

AnyaDServal has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

Nick Frost

The hotboy thread over yonder reminded me of this hottie.

mmmmm dont get me started haha XD
AnyaDServal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:11 AM   #36
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanie View Post
I have always found this shot from Children of Dune to be wrong, but hot at the same time.
My only experience with the Duneiverse has been reading the first book, but I did have a weird thing for Baron Harkonnen... good to know I'm not alone.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:55 PM   #37
thendup51

thendup51 has said some nice things

Well here it goes. How bout this one?

thendup51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:22 PM   #38
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

Very nice pic, thendup51. But you already know what I think.

Glad you made it onto the boards.
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:20 PM   #39
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thendup51 View Post
Well here it goes. How bout this one?
Interesting, but who is the AVATAR?
Old 05-30-2009, 04:23 AM   #40
thendup51

thendup51 has said some nice things

it is me a couple years ago.
thendup51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:55 PM   #41
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

YUMMY! yes us FFA's need some more BHM hotness
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:56 PM   #42
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQWM2ENIMSo

Just when I thought I couldn't love Jack Black any more than I already do. He can Dancey Dance for me any time.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:10 AM   #43
howitzerbelly

howitzerbelly can now change their title
Default I am fat!!! and cocky LOL

Here is to all you FFA'S !!! I salute you!!

Simper Fi !!!

Last edited by howitzerbelly; 07-13-2009 at 12:26 PM.
howitzerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:06 PM   #44
Surlysomething

Default Fucked Up's Pink Eyes...Yummy!

Old 09-29-2009, 01:44 AM   #45
DannyDapper

DannyDapper can now change their title

How's this for hot wet and slippery! haha Jk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Small water.jpg (115.4 KB, 600 views)
DannyDapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:28 PM   #46
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Love him!
Have you ever had a chance to see this band live?
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:28 PM   #47
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyDapper View Post
Hahaha! Love this picture.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:44 AM   #48
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyDapper View Post
This is awesome. It is so Nevermind. Except you need to be naked......and a baby.....oh, it just got weird.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:50 AM   #49
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
This is awesome. It is so Nevermind. Except you need to be naked......and a baby.....oh, it just got weird.

I thought the EXACT same thing.....LMAO
Old 09-30-2009, 06:10 AM   #50
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'll be impressed when you do it with sharks in there with ya.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote