Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-26-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
AdmireHer

AdmireHer has said some nice things
Red face New FA

Hi there

um
to be honest I'm a little nervous... I am a straight female, weighing an average 10.3 stone (about 140 pounds) for my height, and I've been watching this forum for a while without being brave enough to post... so i guess I'm doing that now.

Basically, when me and my boyfriend got together last year, his previous girlfriend was a big girl who fluctuated between 200-220 lbs, I didn't really see any similarity between me and her, and after a few months, he admitted to me he was just living his fantasies with a bigger girl. He seemed embarassed, but I thought it was ok.

I typed in bbw... had a glance at many websites since... and basically, i found myself aroused by larger, curvier females. Me and my boyfriend often share fantasies about me gaining, during sex or foreplay, but I would never really want to gain anymore weight than I have, in fact, my ideal is to drop off the stone I gained when I started taking the pill.

I just wanted to finally drop off a little welcome note, and tell people about me, I hope that's ok

AdmireHer

p.s. I hope to feel a little less embarassed as time goes on, sorry if i seem a little shy x
AdmireHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:29 PM   #2
Duniwin
rebmeM sdrawkcaB

Duniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going on

Welcome to the boards!

Your nervousness is understandable, but I'm glad you got up the courage to post. Some truly shy people read but never post here at all.

If weight gain fantasies are what turn both you and your boyfriend on, then good for you two! It may not be "normal" but it is certainly natural and I hope you both feel less embarrassed about it as time goes on.

Kaylee: Is that him?
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: But how will we know for sure, unless we question it?
Duniwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:33 PM   #3
Adamantoise
Tom

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome aboard!
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:11 PM   #4
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Maybe you guys could bring a third person, a bbw, into your relationship? That way you wouldn't have to gain weight, and you could both enjoy the larger figure you seem to admire. I'm not sure if you swing that way, but I'm sure there would be somebody who would enjoy something like that with you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:34 PM   #5
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles

sugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

hello! and welcome
Old 05-27-2009, 09:19 PM   #6
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

nothing to be ashamed of, hun- this isn't a place to celebrate fat only- it's a place to celebrate loving yourself
Old 05-28-2009, 04:30 AM   #7
AdmireHer

Talking

awh
thank you everyone
i'm already starting to feel a little more relaxed

Dunwin: Thank you for your kind advice! It's really helped.
Adamantoise: Thanks for the welcome! your signature is cute <3
Famouslastwords: haha, that idea has crossed our minds so many times, but I think we'd both have to have a good friendship with a bbw first before we got her involved I am straight, but I'm comfortable, so I'm not afraid to do things with a female, especially a curvier one
Sugarmoore: Thank you for your welcome too!
Toni-Lynne: That's one of the nicest things I've heard in a long while : gets tissue : thanks for the welcoming support
thank you all! xx
Old 05-28-2009, 04:59 AM   #8
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome aboard my friend, enjoy your stay here
Old 05-29-2009, 03:55 AM   #9
AdmireHer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmireHer View Post
his previous girlfriend was a big girl who fluctuated between 200-220 lbs,

Meant to say 250lbs...
lol
she's 18 stone
just did a weight calculator to convert
aha thought it didnt sound right xD

--- and thanks Gspoon for the welcome =]
Old 05-29-2009, 04:41 AM   #10
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmireHer View Post
he admitted to me he was just living his fantasies with a bigger girl. He seemed embarassed,
Sorry....I know your new, but the above sentence....really? And your ok with that? So he thought a big girl was ok for a bit of 'fun' but long term not a chance? Typical. Sorry mate, just it makes me sad hearing those kinds of things. An how do you feel knowing that your smaller, he obviously has a preference for a larger partner, but is with the smaller, more aesthetically appreciated form to save face?

Anyway, welcome to the boards! And apologies for jumping on the negative and the defensive. Im not that horrid honest. Just some things get a bee right in my bonnet! The amount of fella's ive been with who had that attitude, that I was ok for a bit of fun, but long term they would never consider dating a bigger girl. Just makes me mad! grrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited by missy_blue_eyez; 05-29-2009 at 04:43 AM.
missy_blue_eyez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:41 AM   #11
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome to the boards.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:55 PM   #12
infinity57401

infinity57401 has said some nice things

Welcome to the forums!
infinity57401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:43 PM   #13
AdmireHer

blue_eyes:
oh no lovely, he was with this girl for about a year - he was engaged to her and all! She really messed him around though... I just meant that's what originally attracted him to her that's all
If you look back on all his previous partners, they all came in many different shapes and sizes - it seems to be more personality he goes for he wouldnt care how i look and he says that, he says whether I'm 10 stone or 20 stone, he'd still love me for me to be honest I'm a bit of a health freak - by no means am I skinny, but I'm not larger either, I do quite a bit of muscle work so i suppose I'm in between, but if i didnt love doing weights and stuff, i'd be a bigger girl in a split second! (<<loves her food lol>>)

mwhaha =D
thanks v much everyone!
it seems I will hopefully make quite a few friends on this board ^^ xx
Old 05-31-2009, 11:41 AM   #14
GutsGirl

GutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Welcome to the board, AdmireHer!

Don't feel bad if you don't want to gain weight. Your guy loves you for who you are, and that's what's important for both of you.

I, too, admire the forms of many BBWs, though I don't think I could gain to their sizes without serious health problems. It's kind of frustrating because my guy is an FA (though bisizual, I suppose), and I suppose I have this drive to be 'perfect' for him. Plus, I love the way my fat feels and looks, so I'm kind of curious to see what I'd look and feel like at a bigger weight. But I know that, due to my joints and my flat feet, it would probably be unwise for me to get much heavier than I already am (162 pounds, last time I checked).

However, my boyfriend has said that he would find me sexy at any size, so I suppose I don't need to worry.
GutsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote