Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-28-2009, 11:39 AM   #51
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
im eligible for a pell grant in the fall...its not a lot, just 1400, but woo hoo! money i dont have to pay back!

I hope you get it! Free money is amazing
Old 05-28-2009, 12:04 PM   #52
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm happy that my city won't have another bus strike (we had a seven week one this past winter). The city and union have agreed that in the future they will go to binding arbitration when they have a dispute. (this might seem minor, but it makes me much calmer about future commuting plans)
Old 05-28-2009, 05:25 PM   #53
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I;m happy that i am heading to FL tomorrow and staying right on the ocean...and hanging with an amazing FFA like myself that I met on dims...
hows that for awesome.....we will be ogling insanely for the next 3 days
Old 05-31-2009, 12:32 PM   #54
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm happy to be out of the hospital.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:12 PM   #55
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default What are you happy about today?

Did a big garden project I had been talking about with family for a few years, so am very pleased, it was back breaking work and I wnt to bed very sore, but the result was worth it. It also proves every at 480 lbs you can do hard work and enjoy it.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:38 PM   #56
occowboysfan94

occowboysfan94 has said some nice things

Well I happy my Lakers made the finals plus i'm heading to Vegas on June 11-14 so as every day passes i'll be happy i'm closer to my vegas trip.
occowboysfan94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:11 AM   #57
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm happy that I finally got my driver's license! On my first try, too.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:42 AM   #58
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I'm happy that I finally got my driver's license! On my first try, too.

Nice! Congrats.

driving = freedom.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:04 AM   #59
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Nice! Congrats.

driving = freedom.
Once you cough up the car, gas and insurance fees

I'm not happy about it today, but tomorrow after 5pm, I will be ECSTATIC that my PhD midpoint defense is finally over.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:27 AM   #60
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post

Oh, I agree, it's pricey. But I love having that freedom so I cough up the money. I hate, hate, HATE relying on other people or crappy transit.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:59 AM   #61
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am happy that it was a nice morning today and rode downtown to work....ah the joys and freedom...............of R I D I N G
Old 06-02-2009, 10:14 PM   #62
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
I am happy that it was a nice morning today and rode downtown to work....ah the joys and freedom...............of R I D I N G
You finally got your bike back running again? Cool!

-Rusty
(too rainy here for riding recently)
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:19 AM   #63
kittencat
omnomnomnom

kittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am happy about the kick ass date i had the other night.With an awesome Guy...i look forward to seeing him again...Did i mention he is handsome!!!Smitten...i haz it!
kittencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:46 AM   #64
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
You finally got your bike back running again? Cool!

-Rusty
(too rainy here for riding recently)

NO I WISH.....i have 2 harleys...the old 99 heritage softail is still my die hard girl...
Old 06-03-2009, 02:03 PM   #65
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

I've had free floating happiness for the past several days and that makes me crazy happy!
.:* .:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:26 PM   #66
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm not happy about it today, but tomorrow after 5pm, I will be ECSTATIC that my PhD midpoint defense is finally over.
So congrats on now being ecstatic

Oh, and cars: a giant financial ball and chain.....that are sometimes still worth it Depends a lot on where you live and what you have going on in your life
Old 06-03-2009, 03:45 PM   #67
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Nice! Congrats.

driving = freedom.
Thanks!!
It's already so much better... I don't know why I waited so long!
Old 06-03-2009, 03:47 PM   #68
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Haha... this is very true. It has cost me a lot of cash already.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:48 PM   #69
Surlysomething

That it's almost over.

I'm tired.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:30 AM   #70
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Tonite a gf is coming over to spend the nite, and after my workout at the gym heading to OUTBACK for dinner. In the morning we take off on our bikes for VERMONT to see a ton of friends from all over the east coast for the weekend .......yea
Old 06-05-2009, 11:36 AM   #71
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
So congrats on now being ecstatic

Oh, and cars: a giant financial ball and chain.....that are sometimes still worth it Depends a lot on where you live and what you have going on in your life

Why thank you, dear Ed

I AM, in fact, ecstatic now. The defense went flawlessly - no screw-ups in the presentation, answered all the panel's questions, and now I have officially entered the last phase of my PhD.

AND...

I'm getting married on Monday. Hehehe....we randomly went to city hall yesterday, got our licence and will see the justice of the peace in a few days. Next weekend, we're inviting about 30 friends over to abuse various substances and then we're going to a hardstyle rave. So you know, a traditional sort of affair
Old 06-05-2009, 11:54 AM   #72
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Why thank you, dear Ed

I AM, in fact, ecstatic now. The defense went flawlessly - no screw-ups in the presentation, answered all the panel's questions, and now I have officially entered the last phase of my PhD.

AND...

I'm getting married on Monday. Hehehe....we randomly went to city hall yesterday, got our licence and will see the justice of the peace in a few days. Next weekend, we're inviting about 30 friends over to abuse various substances and then we're going to a hardstyle rave. So you know, a traditional sort of affair
YAYYYYYYY!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:55 AM   #73
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
YAYYYYYYY!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! <3
Old 06-05-2009, 12:30 PM   #74
Surlysomething

Quote:
Why thank you, dear Ed

AND...

So exciting!

Congrats lady!
Old 06-05-2009, 12:43 PM   #75
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I got curious. What are you wearing for your "traditional" wedding Melian? Would love to see pics!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm