Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-25-2009, 08:48 PM   #1
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Kiss my ass

Medical twits Blanchard and Zucker can kiss off.
These two so called psyc wizards think that gays and trans folks are mental deviants as well as people that admire fat people are in the same classification.
Medical/mental freaks that should be locked up.
There is a report out there I'm too pissed to google it and give it a read.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:09 PM   #2
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuDJmVkPYpw
Old 05-25-2009, 10:24 PM   #3
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

*kisses Tracii on the left butt cheek* hey you told us too :-P
Old 05-25-2009, 11:05 PM   #4
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
These two so called psyc wizards think that gays and trans folks are mental deviants as well as people that admire fat people are in the same classification.
I'm unfamiliar with these two, but I'm doing some research now. Something I'm a little confused about is the reasons Blanchard gives for diagnosing gender-variant people as having a "disorder"... he claims it's because insurance won't pay for elective surgery, they will only pay for medically necessary surgery based on a diagnosis, and that would shift the financial burden of sex reassignment surgery to the insurance companies instead of the individual - theoretically a good thing. However, that could also easily be just half-assed justification designed to placate the queer community and allow him to establish anti-trans medical standards, paving the way for anti-trans legislation. I'm definitely going to be looking into these guys some more.
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:19 AM   #5
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

They said gay/trans people should be locked up??
If they are psychiatrists they should get thier licences taken from them..and if they are wizards they should get thier wands taken from them cause they are SO slitheren!
Oh weirds kris..GD just bought Lilly Allans new album and thats her fav song..and thats actually the first time i have heard it cause she has been listening in her car! What a great song.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:48 AM   #6
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Thumbs up Wow

At least if fat asses, fat admirers and transpeeps stick together, we're in good company! Together, we should just say "fuck the world" and smile defiantly, knowing that we are happy being "freaks".
Old 05-26-2009, 06:56 AM   #7
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

They are supposed to be experts in GID I think they they are shmucks.
KH you are such a bad boy!Anytime sweetie.

Last edited by Tracii; 05-26-2009 at 06:58 AM.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:07 AM   #8
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Ceece View Post
At least if fat asses, fat admirers and transpeeps stick together, we're in good company! Together, we should just say "fuck the world" and smile defiantly, knowing that we are happy being "freaks".
See Video Posted Above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
If they are psychiatrists they should get their licenses taken from them..and if they are wizards they should get their wands taken from them cause they are SO slitheren!
Oh weirds kris..GD just bought Lilly Allen's new album and thats her fav song..and that's actually the first time i have heard it cause she has been listening in her car! What a great song.
She's also got a song that makes me all weepy and stuff called Chinese. Dunno why.
lol. well, sorta. The little lady and I used to order chinese on thursday nights

Oh. Back on topic. Yeah. Didn't the US military just recently STOP calling homosexuality a mental illness? it was within the last 10 years, wasn't it?
Old 05-26-2009, 07:49 AM   #9
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

yeah, some songs just make you cry..and you dont know why. (actually, that kinna sounds like a lilly alan song right there!)
Actually, i just made contact with an ex's big sis, who is now her big brother..i thought she was hot then and i think he is hot now. Though i guess he was a he then..hmm a real good ol trans thread needs makin so we can talk about this all..
Old 05-26-2009, 11:51 AM   #10
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Remember:

There are also creationist-"scientists."

I think that's all I need to say, here.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:10 PM   #11
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Remember:

There are also creationist-"scientists."

I think that's all I need to say, here.
but.. are creationist 'scientists' not just like ..meat eating 'vegitarians'??
Old 05-26-2009, 01:11 PM   #12
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Video?

Sucks, but I can't watch Youtube being on dial up. Unless I want to wait for it to upload over my connection which takes a long ass time! Hours even...maybe somebody will let me watch it on their puter or something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
See Video Posted Above.

She's also got a song that makes me all weepy and stuff called Chinese. Dunno why.
lol. well, sorta. The little lady and I used to order chinese on thursday nights

Oh. Back on topic. Yeah. Didn't the US military just recently STOP calling homosexuality a mental illness? it was within the last 10 years, wasn't it?
Old 05-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #13
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Oh, .......I came here just to kiss Tracii ass
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:32 AM   #14
Tracii

Awwww Thanks VVET
Old 05-27-2009, 09:38 AM   #15
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
If they are psychiatrists they should get thier licences taken from them..and if they are wizards they should get thier wands taken from them cause they are SO slitheren!
Oh weirds kris..GD just bought Lilly Allans new album and thats her fav song..and thats actually the first time i have heard it cause she has been listening in her car! What a great song.
I'd just like to mention that Slitherin is getting a bad rap. Okay, you can't deny most of the baddies were Slitherin, but there are some good people there too. We will win no matter what it takes, and trust me, you want some of that on your side.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:18 AM   #16
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victim View Post
I'd just like to mention that Slitherin is getting a bad rap. Okay, you can't deny most of the baddies were Slitherin, but there are some good people there too. We will win no matter what it takes, and trust me, you want some of that on your side.
Well, so long as you are not in Hufflepuff!. I mean what is the point of them? I do think Snape is pretty dishy..but i think this thread is going way off, so i shall shut up! x
Old 05-31-2009, 07:00 PM   #17
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Unfortunately in my field, way too many doctors/practitioners can be totally focused on just doctrine, not working with people....

There are doctors who discharge patients for not doing certain things...believe it or not. Its stupid. I could see discharging someone for not keeping a pain contract...but for not choosing to exercise?

Its one of those things that I say good riddance to the provider. I swear these dumb "smart" asses come out of medical school thinking they are god. Eighty percent of the time, the medical staff does everything for them.

Its a good thing the people I work for arent like this. Ive seen the nasty side of medicine....its definitely something that makes you question the field.
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:56 PM   #18
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
Lily is my herooo. I love her so much!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote