Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2009, 05:39 PM   #1
Orso

Orso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesOrso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Famous FAs?

I'm trying to write down a list of famous FAs, but it's very short and I'm not happy at all with it.

Of course, there is no sign saying 'this person was an FA', so one has to work on indirect evidence and on the little is know about some historical personage's tastes, based mainly on gossips. This makes the task a difficult one and in most cases there is no real proof that a specific historical personage was really an FA

In any case here is my list.

Pieter Paul Rubens (1577-1640), painter. The way he portrays BBWs shows, in my opinion, that he was not doing it because that was the way to paint women, he was clearly interested in BBWs. I feel thet this was not the case with many of his colleagues but of course I might be wrong.

Pierre Auguste Renoir (1841-1919), painter. Same thing, his Baigneuses are a monument to the beauty and sensuousness of BBWs, even more so because in that period BBWs were not in fashion.

Federico Fellini (1920-1993), film director. Practically in every movie he made there is a beautiful, exciting and sensuous BBW, from Saraghina of 8 1/2 to the tobacconist of Amarcord.

King George I of Great Britain???, formerly Prince of Hanover (1660-1727). When he became king of Great Britain and moved to London he took along with him countess Charlotte Sophia von Platen-Hallermund-Kielmansegg who, according to the contemporary descriptions, was definitely a SSBBW and was nicknamed 'the elephant'. The general opinion was (and is) that the countess was King George's lover, but some historians and genealogists maintain that she was the king's half-sister.

King Farouk of Egypt (1920-1965) - King' Farouk's second wife was Narriman, a very plump girl from the Egyptian bourgeoisie. Apparently the two met in a jewelry and the king decided to marry the girl immediately. In my teenage I read on popular magazines lurid stories on how king Farouk gave Narriman precious presents every time she gained weight and how he did the same with his lovers. After a coup d'etat king Farouk was exiled, divorced and moved to Rome, where he had a long affair with (and possibly married) an Italian opera singer who fittingly was also a BBW

As you see the list is very short. Can you add some names?

Orso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #2
superodalisque
Executive Member

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

pop culture related:

Judge Greg Mathis. his wife is a gorgeous small BBW and he is very verbal about his preference

Attached Images
File Type: jpg judge_greg_mathis_1984151.jpg (62.2 KB, 3213 views)
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #3
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I remember reading about Charles Dickens being an FA, but I can't find a source for that at the moment.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:32 PM   #4
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!
Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!

As long as you're listing George I, you might as well add George IV, who gave his criteria for beauty as "fair, fat, and forty."
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:05 PM   #5
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default From the World of Strength (Powerlifting)

Powerlifting Hall of Famers Duo: Dr. Terry Todd & Dr. Janice Todd

Dr. Jan Todd in Action

Powerlifting Accomplishments

Broke 49 year old Guinness record in the two-hand deadlift with a lift of 394.5 pounds in first competition, Chattanooga, Tennessee.

First woman to officially exceed 400 pounds in any powerlift with a deadlift of 412 pounds, Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.

1977First Place, All American Women's Open. Nashua, New Hampshire. (This was the first sanctioned national meet for women.)
First woman to officially squat more than 400 pounds.

First woman to total over 1, 000 pounds in the three powerlifts (squat, bench press and deadlift), Stephenville Crossing, Newfoundland, Canada.
First woman to total over 1100 pounds in the three powerlifts, Stephenville Crossing, Newfoundland, Canada.

Lifted the highest total of any woman in the First IPF Women's World Championships, Billerica, Massachusetts.
First and, as far as I know still the only woman to lift the famous Dinnie Stones in Scotland. [In the highlands of Scotland, lifting boulders was one of the rites of passage into manhood, thus they are called "manhood stones.] The Dinnie Stones, at 780 pounds, are the heaviest such stones in Scotland and have been lifted by only a few men over the centuries.

First woman inducted into International Powerlifting Federation (IPF) Hall of Fame
First woman to exceed 500 pounds in any powerlift: 507-pound squat, Memphis, Tennessee.
Established my highest world records in the heavyweight division: World Record squat of 545.5 pounds, World Record deadlift of 479 pounds, and World Record total of 1229.5 pounds, Columbus, Georgia.

First woman to total over 1200 pounds in the three powerlifts, Atlanta, Georgia.
First athlete (male or female) to establish a world record in the newly formed American Drug Free Powerlifting Association: 446-pound deadlift at a bodyweight of 148 pounds, Mobile, Alabama.

World record deadlift of 474.5 pounds at a bodyweight of 146 pounds (USPF nationals)

American Drug Free National Powerlifting Championships--Gold Medal.
American Record deadlift: 463.5 pounds at a bodyweight of 163.

American Master's (40-44) Record in deadlift of 425 pounds. American Drug Free Powerlifting Association, Austin, Texas.

Dr. Jan lifting Dr. Terry

Now this is a gorgeous picture- strong BBW are always hot

===========

Dr. Terry Todd- 1st SuperHvyWt Powerlifting Champion

Here's a link to a nice story about their accomplishments

Dr Jan & Dr Terry Todd-Powerlifting Legends
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:58 AM   #6
mergirl
Executive Member

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chat show host Jonathan Ross always admits he loves big woman on his show. His wife is very hot and curvy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg j rosses wife.jpg (51.0 KB, 3180 views)
Old 06-12-2009, 03:18 AM   #7
Emma
Panda.

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know this probably sounds a bit strange but I think Stephen King has a bit of a thing for fatties. The discriptions he goes into about them are just too OTT for someone who wasn't interested in fat people.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:24 AM   #8
mergirl
Executive Member

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
I know this probably sounds a bit strange but I think Stephen King has a bit of a thing for fatties. The discriptions he goes into about them are just too OTT for someone who wasn't interested in fat people.
Yeah, like in the book "Thinner" and to some extent in misery too. I always thought parts of the book "Thinner" were sexy..though i guess that should be on some confessions thread or the "you know your an Fa when" thread..
Old 06-12-2009, 04:49 AM   #9
Burke_Rakers

Burke_Rakers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Yeah, like in the book "Thinner" and to some extent in misery too. I always thought parts of the book "Thinner" were sexy..though i guess that should be on some confessions thread or the "you know your an Fa when" thread..
I also remember the hugely obese (yet both kindly and beautiful) sister of the pool hall owner in the story "Low Men in Yellow Coats" from the book "Hearts in Atlantis". She's obviously well over 300+, and dresses in tight clothes, flashy jewelery and bright makeup. She's sweet and much smarter than her brother.

Also, I liked the scene in "Word Processor of the Gods" (a story from the book "Skeleton Crew") when the fellow tests the powers of the Word Processor (the first Master PC?) by erasing his horrid son from existance. Reality resets about him, and his wife - who was overweight already - swells to almost 300 lbs. You see, as she'd never had a child now, her lifestyle was different, and she'd now always been an overeater...
Burke_Rakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:12 AM   #10
MadeFA

MadeFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMadeFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

If this thread is still running in 6 years, I hope someone will be nominating me :-)
MadeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:33 AM   #11
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yes, the some of the women in Fellini films were BBWs. But Fellini himself was married to Giulietta Masina, a slender lady.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:53 AM   #12
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr does more than just post hot picspjbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics
Thumbs up

WOW! Lucky man his wife is a very beautiful lady!

Quote:
Chat show host Jonathan Ross always admits he loves big woman on his show. His wife is very hot and curvy.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:58 AM   #13
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr does more than just post hot picspjbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

Gerald McRaney married to Delta Burke!

Last edited by pjbbwlvr; 08-07-2009 at 06:03 AM.
pjbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:26 PM   #14
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.
rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ten characters

Last edited by rainyday; 09-18-2009 at 01:43 AM.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:13 PM   #15
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
While I hope this is the case,I always just thought that King held a special,irrational, hatred for fat people.Years ago,I read quite a bit of his stuff...This was before he started pumping out the vast amounts of schlock he has since become known for and I always found his treatment and descriptions of fat people to be terribly off-putting.Even though I was mostly a young teenager when I was reading him and I knew nothing of fat acceptance, I understood that his hatred and disdain towards the fat was just blatant prejudice.

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.”

Last edited by wistful; 06-12-2009 at 05:16 PM.
wistful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:36 PM   #16
SparkGirl
Life In The Fat Lane...

SparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticed
Default My fave!!!

Ahhh Pierce Brosnan and his beautiful wife, Keely Shaye-Smith...
Pierce has been quoted as saying, “I love my wife’s curves!”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1Pierce&Keely.jpg (40.3 KB, 3038 views)
File Type: jpg 2Pierce&Keely.jpg (7.6 KB, 3004 views)
File Type: jpg 3Pierce&Keely.jpg (21.9 KB, 2998 views)

SparkGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:18 PM   #17
Mac5689

Mac5689 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orso View Post
I'm trying to write down a list of famous FAs, but it's very short and I'm not happy at all with it.

Of course, there is no sign saying 'this person was an FA', so one has to work on indirect evidence and on the little is know about some historical personage's tastes, based mainly on gossips. This makes the task a difficult one and in most cases there is no real proof that a specific historical personage was really an FA

In any case here is my list.

Pieter Paul Rubens (1577-1640), painter. The way he portrays BBWs shows, in my opinion, that he was not doing it because that was the way to paint women, he was clearly interested in BBWs. I feel thet this was not the case with many of his colleagues but of course I might be wrong.

Pierre Auguste Renoir (1841-1919), painter. Same thing, his Baigneuses are a monument to the beauty and sensuousness of BBWs, even more so because in that period BBWs were not in fashion.

Federico Fellini (1920-1993), film director. Practically in every movie he made there is a beautiful, exciting and sensuous BBW, from Saraghina of 8 1/2 to the tobacconist of Amarcord.

King George I of Great Britain???, formerly Prince of Hanover (1660-1727). When he became king of Great Britain and moved to London he took along with him countess Charlotte Sophia von Platen-Hallermund-Kielmansegg who, according to the contemporary descriptions, was definitely a SSBBW and was nicknamed 'the elephant'. The general opinion was (and is) that the countess was King George's lover, but some historians and genealogists maintain that she was the king's half-sister.

King Farouk of Egypt (1920-1965) - King' Farouk's second wife was Narriman, a very plump girl from the Egyptian bourgeoisie. Apparently the two met in a jewelry and the king decided to marry the girl immediately. In my teenage I read on popular magazines lurid stories on how king Farouk gave Narriman precious presents every time she gained weight and how he did the same with his lovers. After a coup d'etat king Farouk was exiled, divorced and moved to Rome, where he had a long affair with (and possibly married) an Italian opera singer who fittingly was also a BBW

As you see the list is very short. Can you add some names?
King George I of Great Britain lived from 28 May 1660 – 11 June 1727. the only mistress i found was Ehrengard Melusine von der Schulenburg, who gave him three daughters after he left his wife. that is unless there is another mistress that is very secret
Mac5689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:47 AM   #18
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbbwlvr View Post
Gerald McRaney married to Delta Burke!
Mmm... Delta Burke
Old 06-13-2009, 12:29 PM   #19
jamesdevise

jamesdevise can now change their title
Default Historical FA

Well I've been reading a book called Lords of the Horizons and it's about the Ottoman Empire, and there's a very short section on Sultan Ahmet I that interested me, to console him about his army's failure his Grand Vizier as his book puts it, provided him with 'hugely fat african girls'.

Strange what you can stumble accross.
jamesdevise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:43 PM   #20
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Another BBW/BHM Sports Couple

Valerie Vili - Bejing Olympic Shotput Champion
(6'4" 267lbs- Rotorua ,New Zealand)

Valerie Vili and Betrand Vili (Discus Thrower)
2009 Halberg Sports Awards -February 3rd, 2009 in Auckland,New Zealand
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 12:56 PM   #21
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Freddy Rodríguez's wife Elsie is a pretty lady indeed. A small BBW.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:14 PM   #22
Ultimatebbw

Ultimatebbw has said some nice things

Leonard Nimoy of course
Ultimatebbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:14 PM   #23
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!
Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Lord knows there be chunkies in his town.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:27 PM   #24
GWARrior
Master Member

GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I love Jonathan Ross! He's hysterical!
GWARrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 03:09 PM   #25
superodalisque
Executive Member

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Martellus Bennett of the dallas cowboys. he even twitters about big girls.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg bennett_feature.jpg (16.4 KB, 2863 views)
File Type: jpg MARTELLUSBENNETT8_11150.jpg (31.5 KB, 2849 views)
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote