Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2009, 03:22 PM   #26
TJF

TJF can now change their title
Default Picture of Charlotte Sophia von Platen-Hallermund-Kielmansegg

Great question! Thank you.

About

King George I of Great Britain[/U]???, formerly Prince of Hanover (1660-1727). When he became king of Great Britain and moved to London he took along with him countess Charlotte Sophia von Platen-Hallermund-Kielmansegg who, according to the contemporary descriptions, was definitely a SSBBW and was nicknamed 'the elephant'. The general opinion was (and is) that the countess was King George's lover, but some historians and genealogists maintain that she was the king's half-sister.

here is a picture of Charlotta:

from http://retratosdelahistoria.lacoctel...duquesa-kendal

TJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 03:34 PM   #27
superodalisque
Executive Member

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

not happy to bring him up since i think he is kinda a crumb...but Crumb the cartoonist:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg robert_crumb_6-8-89.jpg (40.9 KB, 1922 views)
File Type: jpg robert-crumb.jpg (83.9 KB, 1926 views)
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:04 PM   #28
Orso

Orso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesOrso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimatebbw View Post
Leonard Nimoy of course
Thanks for all the contributions!

OK, I am not a fan of Star Trek, I know who's Nimoy and and who's Spock, but that's all.

Why 'of course'?
Orso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:59 PM   #29
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just thought of another one: President Andrew Jackson, of whose wife Rachel a journalist (rather unkindly) wrote: "She goes to show how far the human skin will stretch."
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 05:18 PM   #30
Orso

Orso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesOrso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
I just thought of another one: President Andrew Jackson, of whose wife Rachel a journalist (rather unkindly) wrote: "She goes to show how far the human skin will stretch."
Hmmm, I'm not so sure that a BBW wife would qualify president Jackson as an FA. We know well that in the past very often marriages were based on purely social and economic reasons. Love and attraction, personal and/or sexual, were just the last of the reason for marrying someone. A lover, instead, was chosen almost only because of attraction, so a BBW mistress would suggest that a person was probably an FA.

As far as president Jackson is concerned, if there is no other evidence I would rather suspend judgement
Old 06-14-2009, 06:08 PM   #31
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimatebbw View Post
Leonard Nimoy of course
Well he's not actually sexually attracted to big women, but he finds them beautiful on an aesthetic level.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/13/fa...bae&ei=5087%0A

It depends on one's take of what it means to be an FA. *Shrugs*

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:19 PM   #32
CamileL

CamileL can now change their title

George I of England had two mistresses. One was thin and the other was fat. I don't know if you could call anyone who slept with George IV a FFA since he was royalty.

Facebook Myspace CL Contributor Profile

Mind you, these are the same people who watch hentai while looking for pics of Vanessa Hudgens
CamileL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 08:55 PM   #33
AK_the_FA
Stay thirsty, my friends.

AK_the_FA can now change their title

I think we should add Bon Scott to the list, the late lead singer from ACDC.

There's a song called Whole Lotta Rosie and the words go something like this:

Wanna tell you a story
'Bout a woman I know
When it comes to lovin'
Oh she steals the show
She ain't exactly pretty
Ain't exactly small
Forty-two, thirty-nine, fifty-six
You could say she's got it alllll!

Never had a woman
Never had a woman like you
Doing all the things
Doing all the things you do
Ain't no fairy story
Ain't no skin and bone
But you give it all you got
Weighing in at nineteen stone
CHORUS:
You're a whole lotta woman
A whole lotta woman
Whole lotta Rosie
And you're a whole lotta woman
Oh honey you can do it
Do it to me all night long
Only wanna turn
Only wanna turn me on
All through the night time
And right around the clock
To my surprise
Rosie never stops
CHORUS

Its been said that Bon Scott liked two things in life: large women and Jack Daniels. Hard to argue with those choices

-AKtheFA
AK_the_FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 11:38 PM   #34
Orso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orso View Post
Hmmm, I'm not so sure that a BBW wife would qualify president Jackson as an FA. We know well that in the past very often marriages were based on purely social and economic reasons. Love and attraction, personal and/or sexual, were just the last of the reason for marrying someone.....
As far as president Jackson is concerned, if there is no other evidence I would rather suspend judgement
Wrong, wrong, wrong, I correct myself. I checked about Rachel Jackson and I saw that, at least for president Jackson, it was definitely a marriage based on attraction and love. President Jackson was one of us!!!
Old 06-15-2009, 01:33 AM   #35
mergirl
Executive Member

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

One of us, one of us
Gooble gobble, Gooble gobble
We accept her, we accept her
One of us, one of us
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oneof us.jpg (58.4 KB, 1875 views)
Old 06-15-2009, 07:48 AM   #36
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
One of us, one of us
Gooble gobble, Gooble gobble
We accept her, we accept her
One of us, one of us
Do you know, I believe you're right! I think Andrew Jackson WAS of Scottish descent!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:18 PM   #37
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Grandi Floras never has a post go unnoticedGrandi Floras never has a post go unnoticedGrandi Floras never has a post go unnoticedGrandi Floras never has a post go unnoticedGrandi Floras never has a post go unnoticedGrandi Floras never has a post go unnoticed

Grandi would rather know a man of quality,
Not to date men of quantity.....

And I don't want to spend my life worrying about what other people's perceptions of me are.
On the other hand, I do want to live my life the best way that I can and proove them wrong
Grandi Floras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:04 PM   #38
Giraffes?Giraffes!

Giraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this board

Perhaps the most famous of them all....

William. Jefferson. Bad Motherfucker. Clinton.

Formerly of the White House and Limousine "Fat Chick Parties" on Family Guy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bill_clinton_yeahihitit.jpg (27.9 KB, 1827 views)
File Type: jpg lawresearch.com_lewinsky2.jpg (23.5 KB, 1822 views)
File Type: jpg fat_monica.jpg (8.0 KB, 1825 views)
File Type: jpg oscars.jpg (55.3 KB, 1818 views)
Giraffes?Giraffes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:25 PM   #39
Ultimatebbw

Ultimatebbw has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
Well he's not actually sexually attracted to big women, but he finds them beautiful on an aesthetic level.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/13/fa...bae&ei=5087%0A

It depends on one's take of what it means to be an FA. *Shrugs*
Having read that, Id say you're right. Never looked into it too much myself but ill strike him off my list of def FA's lol
Ultimatebbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:46 AM   #40
njbigboy

njbigboy can now change their title

i have heard that Gene Simmons of Kiss is an admirer of bbw s and ssbbws ..was seen in hotels with big girls on the way back to his room..back in the day
njbigboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:53 PM   #41
slurpeekell12

slurpeekell12 has said some nice things
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
ten characters
great pic, thanks for making me smile
slurpeekell12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:10 AM   #42
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Don't forget Billie Piper from Dr. Who. She 'came out' on Top Gear and said she likes men with "a bit of a belly".
Old 06-23-2009, 04:57 PM   #43
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Regarding Countess Sophia, this Wikipedia article seems to establish that she was George's half-sister and a widow, but was defiinitely both a BBW and a force to be reckoned with in King George's court.

Last edited by Observer; 06-23-2009 at 05:01 PM.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 07:27 AM   #44
Agent 007
Shtick man

Agent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot pics

Greetings, my fellow FA's

First off, my apologies for reviving a thread that apparently stopped a few months ago, but I 've found an interesting quote that I wanted to share with you.

In one of the books I used for my studies I found a quote from the Dutch historian A.Th. van Deurssen, an expert on the Golden Century (the 17th century, which was a period of great cultural, economic and military achievements for the Netherlands). In his work "Het kopergeld van de Gouden Eeuw II: volkscultuur" he discusses the beauty ideals of those days. He refers to two poets, Jacob Roemer Vischer and Jacob Cats, and their views on fat women (Cats is considered one of the greatest Dutch poets: in the 17th century one of his books was the second most popular book after the Bible).

The quote (translated by yours truly) reads as follows:
"For Roemer Vischer it is only the common man who likes round shapes. He himself mocks broad-legged Waterlandish farmer's wives who 'fill a barrel with buttcheeks, a tub with breasts'. But his own daughter Anna exhibited the figure admired by Cats, and that is how most Hollanders preferred it."

So, according to this historian not only one of my country's greatest poets is an FA, but apparently most Dutchman of his times were as well. My ancestors sure knew what beauty was!
Old 09-09-2009, 08:24 AM   #45
lypeaches
Master Member

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I suspect that Chelsea Handler is a FA. If you watch her show regularly she does express it....but then she'll do a backhanded fat joke, so I never know for sure.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:58 PM   #46
bigmac
Executive Member

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

You can add George Lopez to the list. His wife is a BBW (see photo below) and according to a reliable source he's had at least one fat mistress (a young comedian he mentored at an LA club).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg george_lopez_2112023.jpg (71.0 KB, 1567 views)
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:19 AM   #47
Agent 007
Shtick man

Agent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot pics

And let's not forget Jamie Foxx, who said in an interview that he likes plus-size women.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:43 AM   #48
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lypeaches View Post
I suspect that Chelsea Handler is a FA. If you watch her show regularly she does express it....but then she'll do a backhanded fat joke, so I never know for sure.
Though I watch her show infrequently I still get the idea that Chelsea throws jokes at everyone and thing so fat gets its time, too. I found this pic with her boyfriend and it seems like he might have a belly under all that chic black clothing.
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:52 AM   #49
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default The FA President

Here is S.African President Zuma with his 3 wifes
He must be the president of all FAs.
Ok, 3 wifes are not my thing, one is enough for me.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2010/0...-marriage.html
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:55 PM   #50
ShazzyBombshell

ShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this board

John Le Mesurier and Hattie jacques were married, they are a UK couple from many films and tv progrmans.... Hattie jacques most well known for being in alot of Carry on films. Although they both are dead now and split up in 1965 because Hattie had an affair, I do think he was deffently an FA...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3091382[1].jpg (39.8 KB, 1374 views)
File Type: jpg nurse1[1].jpg (38.4 KB, 1374 views)
ShazzyBombshell is offline   Reply With Quote