Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-11-2009, 02:38 PM   #151
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post
Nothing sexier than a guy who can't be bothered to actually go in the club and meet women but rather parks outside to chat them up as they leave. Sigh. What is this, curbside delivery?
Lol good point, just figured its a good way to avoid the meat-market stigmas that some clubs tend to have.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:59 PM   #152
cardeezee1
On Timeout

cardeezee1 has said some nice things

well anyway where the ssbbw women at I found mostly at walmart and buffets.Today I saw 6 pearshaped ssbws 2 at buffets 4 at wal-mart.lol today was suppose to be my lucky day because one was makeing eye contact with me real hard and gosh i wanted her bad but the only problem was....I went out with my grandparents to help them shop so i couldnt break off to go talk to her lol.Lol what a day huh!
cardeezee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:05 PM   #153
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I got your grandparents on my Twitter......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #154
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardeezee1 View Post
well anyway where the ssbbw women at I found mostly at walmart and buffets.Today I saw 6 pearshaped ssbws 2 at buffets 4 at wal-mart.lol today was suppose to be my lucky day because one was makeing eye contact with me real hard and gosh i wanted her bad but the only problem was....I went out with my grandparents to help them shop so i couldnt break off to go talk to her lol.Lol what a day huh!
Cardeezee1: This is your field of dreams.....
Do more good deeds for your grandparents and the SSBBWs will come....
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:11 PM   #155
cardeezee1
On Timeout

omg the twitter things killing me!lol what that mean?oh and yeah i help them out allot but lol if i go anywhere with them i have to stay close to help them.lol I once walked off to get some to eat and my granny found a spot on soda cases and cuddled up on it!lol so cant let stuff like that happen.I bet when i go out on my own lol the ssbbws hide lololol.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:12 AM   #156
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
ANY shoe store; trust me on this.
Sounds like Boomhauer!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:36 PM   #157
cardeezee1
On Timeout

omg what yall talking about now lol im lost
Old 06-13-2009, 12:38 PM   #158
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bafta1 View Post
Anyone able to answer the same question for Israel????????
....No.... ?????
I was going to send you an introduction to a friend of mine who was doing a year of rabbinical instruction in Jerusalem, but she just got back to the US! She's not single, but she is a wonderful fat chick, and somebody I met through size acceptance events. So, I don't know what the moral of the story is, except maybe look for some nice US fat imports?
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:01 PM   #159
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Welcome to my world.....just go with the flow

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 06-13-2009, 06:25 PM   #160
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You and me both. Fortunately for us, Wikipedia knows all. According to that oracle, Twitter is a social networking system: imagine a Facebook that allows users to read each other's messages. So if we joined and subscribed to GEF's page, we would receive every message she sent through Twitter and probably advance our education considerably. Boomhauer is a character on the cartoon series "King of the Hill", but I'm not sure what he has to do with shoe stores.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:43 PM   #161
cardeezee1
On Timeout

lol thanks for clearing all that up lol.I wanna try that twiter stuff to.how i get started?
Old 06-14-2009, 08:49 AM   #162
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
lol thanks for clearing all that up lol.I wanna try that twiter stuff to.how i get started?
Ask your grandparents how to get on their Twitter.........

Old 06-14-2009, 11:06 AM   #163
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
You and me both. Fortunately for us, Wikipedia knows all. According to that oracle, Twitter is a social networking system: imagine a Facebook that allows users to read each other's messages. So if we joined and subscribed to GEF's page, we would receive every message she sent through Twitter and probably advance our education considerably. Boomhauer is a character on the cartoon series "King of the Hill", but I'm not sure what he has to do with shoe stores.
Cause there was an episode where he tries to teach Bobby Hill how to pick up chicks and they went to a shoe store in the mall where he proceeded to hit on every woman he saw - and kept getting shot down till one eventually said yes. Bobby realizes Boomhauer's secret way to pick up women is really sad and stupid and that he should just be himself if he wants to have another girlfriend again. I love that show.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:54 PM   #164
cardeezee1
On Timeout

hey everyone
Old 06-19-2009, 09:23 PM   #165
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
hey everyone
Hey........get off my Twitter unless I invite you..........

Old 06-21-2009, 12:02 AM   #166
cardeezee1
On Timeout

lolololol i didnt know my bad.lololooololol.....