Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2009, 09:45 PM   #226
wolfpersona
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: none
Posts: 350
wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Sorry for the lack of sensitivity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
What about a girly boy?? I'm sure you wouldnt mind fucking him though right? Even just a boy on boy blowjob while blindfolded??
I do have respect for other peoples sexual prefference. I don't care what they are (straight/bi) as long as they're a good person. One of my best freinds is gay.

Last edited by wolfpersona; 06-20-2009 at 09:46 PM. Reason: spelling
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:35 AM   #227
mergirl
 
mergirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,927
mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpersona View Post
I do have respect for other peoples sexual prefference. I don't care what they are (straight/bi) as long as they're a good person. One of my best freinds is gay.
Its ok. To be honest, personally, i found it more funny than offensive. Its just because this is an lgbt board, for lgbt people and supporters to talk about queer issues. Not really for straight guys to share their fantasies about girl on girl action. Though there is a sexuality board you can post stuff like that on and i would probs chime in. In this context it kinna proved the point that a lot of people have been saying, that bi women are seen to be there for threesomes or to appease only male sexuality. Thanks for your apology.. tis ok. Hope to read more of your posts here in the future. x
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:18 AM   #228
William
On Timeout
 
William's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,896
William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Hi Mer

Do you think that attitudes and responses toward Bi-Women is the same in the Fat/Size Acceptance Community as in Society? For me I read this board to see how the Queer Community address Fat Issues and find most of the responses here refreshing.

William




Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Its ok. To be honest, personally, i found it more funny than offensive. Its just because this is an lgbt board, for lgbt people and supporters to talk about queer issues. Not really for straight guys to share their fantasies about girl on girl action. Though there is a sexuality board you can post stuff like that on and i would probs chime in. In this context it kinna proved the point that a lot of people have been saying, that bi women are seen to be there for threesomes or to appease only male sexuality. Thanks for your apology.. tis ok. Hope to read more of your posts here in the future. x
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:28 AM   #229
mergirl
 
mergirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,927
mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
Hi Mer

Do you think that attitudes and responses toward Bi-Women is the same in the Fat/Size Acceptance Community as in Society? For me I read this board to see how the Queer Community address Fat Issues and find most of the responses here refreshing.

William
To be honest, i have seen bi-phoba, hetro-phobia in the real world slighty less than i have witnessed homo-phobia. Even then, the homophobia i encountered was quite a long time ago. I do think the in general people here are very accepting of bi woman, though there does seem to be a lot of bi-women here. I'm not sure if that means fa/fat women are in some way more predisposed to being bi or that a LOT of people are bi anyway and feel they can share that side of themselves here because it is, on the whole a very accepting community with a lot of people with various sexualities. To be honest i think it is the latter. Initially i thought that perhaps there may be a predisposition for Fa's to be somehow more bi-sexual than non Fa's, as the Fa part of their sexuality may over-ride their gender sexuality...though now i'm not so sure. To answer your question, i think this place in general is more accepting of different sexualities. I know a lot of bi women here have faced descrimination because they are bi.. maby they should answer too because i dont feel i have been with enough men (at least in a relationship sense) to have experienced socially how the marginalisation of bi people feels in the queer/straight community. Though..i'm not sure i fit into either particularaly either.. hmmm
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 05:54 AM   #230
William
On Timeout
 
William's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,896
William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Hi Mer

I think that with all the Fat Issues and hardships that is shared in Fat/Size Acceptance that it is a smaller step for a person to share the Bi side of themselves. I think that this is especially true for Dimensions because here they are often already talking about their Fat Sexuality.

I think that none of what people share here about fat or gender is something they would ever share freely with Society at large.

William




Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
To be honest, i have seen bi-phoba, hetro-phobia in the real world slighty less than i have witnessed homo-phobia. Even then, the homophobia i encountered was quite a long time ago. I do think the in general people here are very accepting of bi woman, though there does seem to be a lot of bi-women here. I'm not sure if that means fa/fat women are in some way more predisposed to being bi or that a LOT of people are bi anyway and feel they can share that side of themselves here because it is, on the whole a very accepting community with a lot of people with various sexualities. To be honest i think it is the latter. Initially i thought that perhaps there may be a predisposition for Fa's to be somehow more bi-sexual than non Fa's, as the Fa part of their sexuality may over-ride their gender sexuality...though now i'm not so sure. To answer your question, i think this place in general is more accepting of different sexualities. I know a lot of bi women here have faced descrimination because they are bi.. maby they should answer too because i dont feel i have been with enough men (at least in a relationship sense) to have experienced socially how the marginalisation of bi people feels in the queer/straight community. Though..i'm not sure i fit into either particularaly either.. hmmm
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:50 AM   #231
mergirl
 
mergirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,927
mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post

I think that none of what people share here about fat or gender is something they would ever share freely with Society at large.

William
Well, i would and i do.
Everyone knows that i like big women and they are cool about it because i am cool about it and cool too!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 02:38 PM   #232
Cors
Delurking
 
Cors's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,762
Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Well, i would and i do.
Everyone knows that i like big women and they are cool about it because i am cool about it and cool too!
I do too. Granted I don't go around introducing myself as the girl who likes fat chicks but I am still pretty vocal about it. Most of my friends still don't get my preference or my sexuality but they are generally respectful.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.