Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-20-2009, 09:45 PM   #226
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Sorry for the lack of sensitivity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
What about a girly boy?? I'm sure you wouldnt mind fucking him though right? Even just a boy on boy blowjob while blindfolded??
I do have respect for other peoples sexual prefference. I don't care what they are (straight/bi) as long as they're a good person. One of my best freinds is gay.

Last edited by wolfpersona; 06-20-2009 at 09:46 PM. Reason: spelling
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:35 AM   #227
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpersona View Post
I do have respect for other peoples sexual prefference. I don't care what they are (straight/bi) as long as they're a good person. One of my best freinds is gay.
Its ok. To be honest, personally, i found it more funny than offensive. Its just because this is an lgbt board, for lgbt people and supporters to talk about queer issues. Not really for straight guys to share their fantasies about girl on girl action. Though there is a sexuality board you can post stuff like that on and i would probs chime in. In this context it kinna proved the point that a lot of people have been saying, that bi women are seen to be there for threesomes or to appease only male sexuality. Thanks for your apology.. tis ok. Hope to read more of your posts here in the future. x
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:18 AM   #228
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi Mer

Do you think that attitudes and responses toward Bi-Women is the same in the Fat/Size Acceptance Community as in Society? For me I read this board to see how the Queer Community address Fat Issues and find most of the responses here refreshing.

William

Quote:
Its ok. To be honest, personally, i found it more funny than offensive. Its just because this is an lgbt board, for lgbt people and supporters to talk about queer issues. Not really for straight guys to share their fantasies about girl on girl action. Though there is a sexuality board you can post stuff like that on and i would probs chime in. In this context it kinna proved the point that a lot of people have been saying, that bi women are seen to be there for threesomes or to appease only male sexuality. Thanks for your apology.. tis ok. Hope to read more of your posts here in the future. x
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:28 AM   #229
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
Hi Mer

Do you think that attitudes and responses toward Bi-Women is the same in the Fat/Size Acceptance Community as in Society? For me I read this board to see how the Queer Community address Fat Issues and find most of the responses here refreshing.

William
To be honest, i have seen bi-phoba, hetro-phobia in the real world slighty less than i have witnessed homo-phobia. Even then, the homophobia i encountered was quite a long time ago. I do think the in general people here are very accepting of bi woman, though there does seem to be a lot of bi-women here. I'm not sure if that means fa/fat women are in some way more predisposed to being bi or that a LOT of people are bi anyway and feel they can share that side of themselves here because it is, on the whole a very accepting community with a lot of people with various sexualities. To be honest i think it is the latter. Initially i thought that perhaps there may be a predisposition for Fa's to be somehow more bi-sexual than non Fa's, as the Fa part of their sexuality may over-ride their gender sexuality...though now i'm not so sure. To answer your question, i think this place in general is more accepting of different sexualities. I know a lot of bi women here have faced descrimination because they are bi.. maby they should answer too because i dont feel i have been with enough men (at least in a relationship sense) to have experienced socially how the marginalisation of bi people feels in the queer/straight community. Though..i'm not sure i fit into either particularaly either.. hmmm
Old 06-21-2009, 05:54 AM   #230
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi Mer

I think that with all the Fat Issues and hardships that is shared in Fat/Size Acceptance that it is a smaller step for a person to share the Bi side of themselves. I think that this is especially true for Dimensions because here they are often already talking about their Fat Sexuality.

I think that none of what people share here about fat or gender is something they would ever share freely with Society at large.

William

Quote:
To be honest, i have seen bi-phoba, hetro-phobia in the real world slighty less than i have witnessed homo-phobia. Even then, the homophobia i encountered was quite a long time ago. I do think the in general people here are very accepting of bi woman, though there does seem to be a lot of bi-women here. I'm not sure if that means fa/fat women are in some way more predisposed to being bi or that a LOT of people are bi anyway and feel they can share that side of themselves here because it is, on the whole a very accepting community with a lot of people with various sexualities. To be honest i think it is the latter. Initially i thought that perhaps there may be a predisposition for Fa's to be somehow more bi-sexual than non Fa's, as the Fa part of their sexuality may over-ride their gender sexuality...though now i'm not so sure. To answer your question, i think this place in general is more accepting of different sexualities. I know a lot of bi women here have faced descrimination because they are bi.. maby they should answer too because i dont feel i have been with enough men (at least in a relationship sense) to have experienced socially how the marginalisation of bi people feels in the queer/straight community. Though..i'm not sure i fit into either particularaly either.. hmmm
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:50 AM   #231
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post

I think that none of what people share here about fat or gender is something they would ever share freely with Society at large.

William
Well, i would and i do.
Everyone knows that i like big women and they are cool about it because i am cool about it and cool too!
Old 06-21-2009, 02:38 PM   #232
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Well, i would and i do.
Everyone knows that i like big women and they are cool about it because i am cool about it and cool too!
I do too. Granted I don't go around introducing myself as the girl who likes fat chicks but I am still pretty vocal about it. Most of my friends still don't get my preference or my sexuality but they are generally respectful.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote