Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-12-2009, 11:44 PM   #101
goodthings
On Timeout

goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DarkMoon- View Post
Me!

Drummer for Resurgence, vancouver metal.

www.myspace.com/resurgenceband

Hooray for shameless self-promotion!
as in Vancouver BC?
goodthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:05 PM   #102
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know if this counts as confirmed FFA, but Canadian folk-pop singer Hannah Georgas apparently describes herself as a "quirky, highly-sensitive, whimsical, and yet extremely serious Vancouver-based singer/ songwriter who will one day win over Jack Black and take his hand in marriage."

Given how many FFA I've seen crushing on Jack Black over on the BHM/FFA board, I figure she must count as some sort of "possible."
Old 05-13-2009, 01:49 PM   #103
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodthings View Post
the bass player in sum 41
is this true?
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:58 PM   #104
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Anthony Hamilton could well be an FA..?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDSOxfHfNhQ
I just watched this- so adorable!
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 05:17 PM   #105
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't get the fascination with trying to find musicians that are also FA's.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 05:28 PM   #106
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well....I have little musical talent if any..but when I was at school a group of friends learned guitar...and my family thought it would be cool if I learned the banjo....
WTF
'Deliverance' anyone?
Old 05-20-2009, 06:59 AM   #107
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
you know lil wayne has the rep for being gay. he could be a fat hag.

i know that ludacris and andre Benjamin of outkast both like fat girls but i don't think they are exclusive.
Andre 3000!!!! REally!!!! I adore him! Havent read every post here but Anthony Hamilton is into fatties.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:53 AM   #108
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I don't get the fascination with trying to find musicians that are also FA's.
Imagine there were no fat role models. Not one. That no musicians (for example) were fat..wouldnt you feel a little left out or alone even?
Its nice when you know other people, especially those you respect are in some way the same as you, whether that be by body shape, sexuality, shared interests.. its nice, its more than that..its kinna essential if being an Fa isnt always going to be this kinna half mythical thing people have only kinna half heard of. When the muso's start doing it, thats when it becomes accepted and cool. (sometimes)
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:02 PM   #109
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Imagine there were no fat role models. Not one. That no musicians (for example) were fat..wouldnt you feel a little left out or alone even?
Its nice when you know other people, especially those you respect are in some way the same as you, whether that be by body shape, sexuality, shared interests.. its nice, its more than that..its kinna essential if being an Fa isnt always going to be this kinna half mythical thing people have only kinna half heard of. When the muso's start doing it, thats when it becomes accepted and cool. (sometimes)
I guess I sort of get what your saying but there just isn't as many threads about actors/actresses or sports players or anything who are FA's but a ton pop up about musicians.. just.. interesting.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:39 PM   #110
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I guess I sort of get what your saying but there just isn't as many threads about actors/actresses or sports players or anything who are FA's but a ton pop up about musicians.. just.. interesting.
the difference is because musicians are the only ones whose art supposedly reflects their thoughts. people believe if someone writes a song about fat girls that it reflects on them as a person, whereas someone who plays an FA in a movie isn't expected to be one in real life. actors' and athletes' careers don't reflect their rhetoric and musicians' lyrics are generally believed to be from personal experience, especially in hiphop, which is funny considering how many rap fans i know make fun of wrestling fans for the same thing. i guess you could say the same with authors, but authors aren't usually celebrities, and celebrity authors usually don't write their books.

with musicians, the image they're selling is supposed to be them.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:56 PM   #111
Power_Metal_Kitsune
Mrs. God

Power_Metal_Kitsune can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPower_Metal_Kitsune can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Yes, one here

I am an aspiring power metal vocalist/ FFA who is married to a (usually hungry and sleepy) BHM, who is 9 years my senior.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #112
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have always wanted to sleep with a really famous musician (I'm not alone here, you wenches), but this thread really ups the ante.

It'd be like:

ME: Hay guys, So and So is totally an FA!!!!!!

YOU GUYS: Why, AFG? How do you know?

ME: Because I totally banged them after their recent Detroit concert!!!

For the moment, I'm going to pretend Maxwell is a big FA, and I can't wait to tell you all.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:01 PM   #113
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Jamie Foxx
Old 06-21-2009, 10:47 AM   #114
jonah-uk

jonah-uk can now change their title

not quite sure she counts as 'fat' but the song 'Kate Winslet' by this group is fun and a sentiment many here share:
http://www.myspace.com/thesilverbrazilians
(it's in the list in the music player on the top right)
jonah-uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:25 PM   #115
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

not to be a pri
Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
I just don't want this to be another "I THINK ___ IS AN FA BECAUSE OF [EXTRAORDINARILY LOOSE INTERPRETATION OF A SONG]" thread.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:54 PM   #116
jonah-uk

jonah-uk can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
not to be a pri
well i only remembered the other other more general thread about FA music after posting it.
but a song that contains the lines 'put down the slimming pills' and 'you look better fat' is fairly relevant to the theme, no?

oh and just noticed your avatar. she's a fan according to myspace anyway...
jonah-uk is offline   Reply With Quote