Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-12-2009, 09:52 PM   #1
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Being In Love With A Fat Girl

I've slept with fat girls before. And I've been in love with girls before. And both are really great. But, just like my individual loves of pizza and of bagels, I seemed never to be able to have both at the same time, and knew, cosmically, that there was a plateau of fulfillment unreached. But lo! So came a wonderful, brilliant, funny girl into my life, and she also happened to be fat. I'm sure I would (and will) love her at any weight, but to finally feel fulfilled on both levels of a relationship at once is really incredible.

This is a thread, then, to confirm your proclivities, and offer encouragement to any F/FA not in love but seeking to be. When I was dating random girls -- some fat, some skinny as hell -- I felt a sense of despair on some level, and questioned whether or not my preference for fat girls was destined to clash with my desire to find "the one."

The answer, then, is that it is not: as wonderful as sexual fulfillment is, and as wonderful as love is, nothing beats the two of them together. Don't let yourself compromise on either.
TotallyReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:34 PM   #2
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Old 06-13-2009, 01:00 AM   #3
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Congrats!
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:46 AM   #4
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

All I can say is that if you DO find that girl you'd know you'll love no matter what, make sure she loves you back. I've been through something like that where she didn't love me at all and I felt like a fool when I found out.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:57 AM   #5
BbwPennyLane
Bbw penny lane

BbwPennyLane can now change their title

yay! I Love, Love.
<3
BbwPennyLane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:45 PM   #6
Duniwin
rebmeM sdrawkcaB

Duniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going on

Good for you!

I am also in a relationship with a BBW whom I love deeply.
Oh, and another thing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyReal View Post
But, just like my individual loves of pizza and of bagels, I seemed never to be able to have both at the same time...
Have you never head of pizza bagels?

ETA: Now that you are not missing out on love and sexual fulfillment together, I want to make sure you don't miss out on pizza bagels either.

Kaylee: Is that him?
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: But how will we know for sure, unless we question it?

Last edited by Duniwin; 06-20-2009 at 03:49 PM.
Duniwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:23 PM   #7
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So happy for you

Also the pic of the pizza bagels was pure torture - I'm starving now! Dammit!
Old 06-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #8
tootsmendozer

tootsmendozer can now change their title

thats it im making a pizza right now
Old 06-22-2009, 01:57 AM   #9
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

yeah this is pretty sweet. it's nice when you plan on staying a slut for another bunch of months and then suddenly you don't have to(!) >:B
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:37 PM   #10
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 04:17 PM   #11
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

gonna miss using all those women though

had to build an outhouse
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:59 PM   #12
luv4biggurls

luv4biggurls has said some nice things

We all search for the "ONE". I'm also on the same journey but I have taken a different path. I have been celibate for 4 years....waiting for my "BBBW SOULMATE".
Old 06-23-2009, 06:28 PM   #13
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv4biggurls View Post
We all search for the "ONE". I'm also on the same journey but I have taken a different path. I have been celibate for 4 years....waiting for my "BBBW SOULMATE".
Thats great I'm also on the whole true love quest and been celibate for a year - honestly didn't expect it to actually hurt but gawd there are some hard days LOL!