Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-06-2007, 10:12 PM   #26
RyanFA

RyanFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRyanFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
To Miss Toodles and Chimpi (closet FA's take note):

Exactly! Any FA should never be ashamed about being in public with a SO - that should [U]never[U] be an issue that the BBW/SSBBW involved has to experience. If a guy is afraid of letting her meet his friends ad family he shouldn't be dating, period! He deserves to be dumped!

An FA with a BBW/SSBBW relationship should treat it as exactly what it is, a natural relationship and expression of a perfectly normal choice and preference. And woe be unto anyone who tries getting in the way of it!
I completely agree!
RyanFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:44 PM   #27
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

All my friends know. No one in my family except for my brother has bothered to say anything about it.

I don't really make a very big deal of it, when I get chided at work or by people I meet at bars for hitting on or dancing with fat girls I nonchalantly explain, "I like fat chicks". I don't apologize for it or get angry; I say it as simply and as passionately as Gordon Gano would sing "I Like Black Girls".

One thing that does surprise me about being an out FA is when my skinny friends will invite me out and introduce me to their girl friends as "This is mediaboy, he likes fat chicks", they always sort of blush and ask me if its true to which I reply, "Yes." and then they blush very cutely as if saying to themselves, "They do exists..."
Old 06-23-2009, 10:42 PM   #28
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Some people did wonder, but most were kinda accepting of it. There was that one (ex)friend I had who was so against it, he called me a "fatty lover" and other things, and stopped being my friend. Didn't bother me none though.

And surprisingly, my girlfriend is accepting of it as well, even though she's not a big'un. lol
Old 06-23-2009, 11:23 PM   #29
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My family's never bothered me about it, and my friends are accepting of it.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote