Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-02-2009, 02:27 PM   #551
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

scottie.jpg

Happy Birthday Soupy!!

At the risk of being redundant, I couldn't resist this cute scottie cake for you! Hope you are having FUN today!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:26 PM   #552
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Smores coffee fudge ice cream cake.jpg

Happy Birthday missaf!!!!

Yum! S'mores Coffee Fudge Ice Cream Cake! (be especially careful of "brain freeze" this birthday, my dear ) Hope you're having a nice birthday!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 04-04-2009, 08:17 AM   #553
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Attachment 61569

Happy Birthday missaf!!!!

Yum! S'mores Coffee Fudge Ice Cream Cake! (be especially careful of "brain freeze" this birthday, my dear ) Hope you're having a nice birthday!
HOLY MOLY MOTHER OF...........

I want that cake!!!!!
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:12 AM   #554
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

whoopie pies pb filling.jpg

Happy Birthday Cat!!!!

MMmmmm...A birthday cake you don't have to slice - just grab! Whoopie pies with peanut butter filling. Share please! Enjoy your special day, Cat!
Old 04-07-2009, 04:39 PM   #555
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

lemoncupcake3.jpg

Happy Birthday Goof!!!

Mmmm! Lemon cupcakes! I know you are sad today, but these cupcakes will still be fresh when you're ready to eat them. (That's the beauty of virtual cake!) Sorry about your grandmother, Bridget. Big Hugs.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:46 AM   #556
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

SVS...they are PERFECT!! You must have remembered me mentioning how DELICIOUS the lemon cupcakes were at my wedding. My mouth is watering for them right now.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:49 PM   #557
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

choc-w-choc-buttercream-cupcakes2.jpg

Happy Birthday sugar and spice!

Devils Food with Chocolate Butter Cream. Can I have a bowl of that buttercream? Hope your birthday is glorious!
Old 04-13-2009, 05:09 PM   #558
sugar and spice

sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OH WOW!!! Now that is my idea of a happy birthday chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream *sigh* Thanks Randi you always find just the right one and since its cup cakes there's plenty to share dig in everyone.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:11 PM   #559
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

coconut-cake_s4x3_lg.jpg

Happy Birthday Saucy!!

MMmmmMMmm hope you like this better than Pepperidge Farms coconut cake. (I know that's tough to beat!) Hope you're having a GREAT birthday, Cindy!
Old 04-17-2009, 05:40 PM   #560
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

BaconCakeSlice.jpg

Happy Birthday out.of.habit!!

I'm taking a risk here...this is a BACON cake! I thought it looked amazing, but I am not sure it's for everyone...Hope your birthday is the best ever! (and if you hate this cake I have a Dharma cake in the wings, waiting for you!)
Old 04-21-2009, 07:34 AM   #561
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Again, Randi, thank you! This is lovely. You knew I'd be up for a risky cake!
Old 04-22-2009, 04:56 PM   #562
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

cupcakeswithacherryontop.jpg

Happy Birthday Nancy!!

I was all set to post a pic of a giant ice cream cupcake but then I found these - they're so pretty I couldn't resist. Hope you like them and I hope you're birthday is scrumpdillyicious!
Old 04-30-2009, 06:57 PM   #563
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

zeppolesm.jpg

Happy Birthday HugKiss!!!

Thought you might like these creamy topped zeppoles. They look good to me!! Hope you're having fun today and celebrating to the max! Enjoy!
Old 05-25-2009, 03:08 PM   #564
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

triple-chocolate-torte.jpg

Happy Birthday BigBellySSBBW!

oops! I'm late! Hope you still want cake!! How about a triple chocolate torte? And I hope you had a terrific birthday!
Old 05-25-2009, 03:18 PM   #565
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

GreenTeaCheeseCake.jpg

Happy Birthday Sweet&Fat!

I thought you might appreciate a green tea cheese cake. Looks SOOO good! Hope you're having a marvelous birthday!!
Old 05-26-2009, 01:05 PM   #566
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yummmmmmo that looks so good I wanna lick my screen.

Quote:
Attachment 62099

Happy Birthday Saucy!!

MMmmmMMmm hope you like this better than Pepperidge Farms coconut cake. (I know that's tough to beat!) Hope you're having a GREAT birthday, Cindy!
Old 05-26-2009, 02:57 PM   #567
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thank you so much! It looks delicious, and I love green tea!

Quote:
Attachment 64369

Happy Birthday Sweet&Fat!

I thought you might appreciate a green tea cheese cake. Looks SOOO good! Hope you're having a marvelous birthday!!
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 05:09 PM   #568
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

berries.jpg

Happy Birthday Tooz!!!

Thought you might appreciate this cake - it's got Maine Blueberries plus lots of other berries so they don't get lonely. Oh, and angel food cake. And whipped cream. What's not to love? Hope you're having a wonderful birthday!!
Old 05-26-2009, 05:18 PM   #569
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd like a slice of each, please
Old 06-03-2009, 06:12 PM   #570
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation i just...

love you randi!!!

thank you for all the smiles you have put on my face with this thread and for all of the cakes that i am forever lusting after....

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:57 PM   #571
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

karaoke1.jpg

Happy Birthday Aris!!!

The perfect cake for the gal with the golden pipes! Big hugs and hope this is your best birthday ever!
Old 06-12-2009, 05:03 PM   #572
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

pb cake hot fudge.jpg

Happy Birthday Ashley!!

You once mentioned peanut butter cake with hot fudge - so I thought I'd present you with this yummy-looking version. Wish the pic showed more - it's a tease! Enjoy your big day!
Old 06-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #573
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Just an FYI...I got so far behind on this thread while I was away at the bash for a week...I think I'm going to take a break with it for a bit.

If anyone else wants to post the cakes, feel free. Or we can let this thread nap for a while
Old 06-25-2009, 09:01 PM   #574
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

okie dokie Randi how was the Bash?
Old 06-25-2009, 10:10 PM   #575
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
okie dokie Randi how was the Bash?
It was the best one I've been to in a long, long time. I am so glad I went. Hope you can make it next year!