Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-24-2009, 01:07 PM   #151
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Late breakfast ( more like lunch) Dominos thin crust ham, jalepeno and onion pizza..
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:50 AM   #152
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

same old same old ........oatmeal with raisins and whey protein and some yummy greek yoghurt......

but this weekend, I went back to my favorite old breakfast...pancake made of oatmeal and eggwhite with a tsp of applesauce....covered in the greek yoghurt and some warmed blueberrys...tasty!
Old 05-27-2009, 02:59 PM   #153
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Since it's nearly 3pm and i havent eaten yet, my "breakfast" will be mac n cheese
Old 05-28-2009, 08:38 AM   #154
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This awesome little coffee shop makes delicious granola bars that are full of nuts and dried fruit so I stopped by this morning and picked one up. And of course my large Timmy's.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:56 AM   #155
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Uncle Herschel's Favorite at Cracker Barrel (eggs, grits, biscuits-n-gravy, hashbrowns, and a grilled pork chop)
Old 05-30-2009, 02:08 AM   #156
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

lemon tea & clover honey
raisin bread & butter
wedge cantaloupe melon
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:50 AM   #157
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

4 cheese omelette with fried bologna. lol My daughter picked the bologna. It was tasty
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:48 PM   #158
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I need to shop so I had to cobble together breakfast from what was in the house..bowl of lentil vegetable soup,a Sargento string cheese (mozzarella) and a small handful of peanuts.I've been really hungry in the morning lately so this was filling at least.

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.

Last edited by wistful; 06-03-2009 at 04:00 PM.
wistful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:22 PM   #159
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had a bear claw and skim milk!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:09 AM   #160
BMOC

BMOC can now change their title

Ate at my usual breakfast place. They only serve breakfast and are open till 2 pm. Today: Ham & cheese omelet with fried potatoes w/onions and rye toast. Coffee.
BMOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:28 AM   #161
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

ok it's not a healthy day already lol

Fried scone, 4 pieces of fried peameal bacon, 2 slices of cheddar cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, red onion and Hellmans mayo...made a sandwich...oh yum
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote