Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-02-2008, 08:05 AM   #1
balooningboy

Location: during school i'm in The Big Apple, but when i'm homr i'm in PA
balooningboy has said some nice things
Default one simple question

hi all how do i get my girlfriend to gain weight?
balooningboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 08:07 AM   #2
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Simple Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by balooningboy View Post
Drug her every night and then tube feed her a sludge consisting of melted butter and whole cream while she's unconscious.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 08:12 AM   #3
balooningboy

Location: during school i'm in The Big Apple, but when i'm homr i'm in PA
balooningboy has said some nice things

Are you Serious?
balooningboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 08:15 AM   #4
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been known to be a time or two
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 08:19 AM   #5
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm sure if you do a search for this topic...you will see many many many of the same responses you would get to this question. Try looking it up?

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 08:27 AM   #6
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can't believe I'm going to take this seriously, but here goes.

1. Decide what it is that turns you on, is it the idea of gaining or do you just wish she was bigger?

2. Talk to her about it. Tell her in plain English, "I want to tell you about something. I find the idea of erotic weight gain to be very exciting." or "I've always had a thing for fat women. Seeing a fat woman really sexually arouses me."

3. LISTEN to what she has to say about it. Is she thin now? Is she fat now but you want her to get fatter? Does she seem to really enjoy eating but worries about her health or about outside pressure?

4.Decide how important either gaining or having a fat woman as your partner is. Do you need to be with a fat woman in order to be totally fulfilled or could you be happy with somebody smaller? Is weight gain something you can practice in a fantasy/role play situation without her actually gaining if that is not something she wants to do?

5. How much of an FA are you? How important is your partner's weight with regards to your sexual fulfillment?
Old 05-02-2008, 12:17 PM   #7
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
does she want to?
Old 05-02-2008, 12:55 PM   #8
Brach311

Brach311 can now change their title

Sweet way:
Take her out to eat alot.
Go to places she likes.
Ask her if she would like to split dessert with you.
Buy her favorite candies.

Slightly less sweet way:
Slip heavy weight gainer powder into her drinks when shes not looking.
Take her to the fair and enter her in all the eating contests.
Brach311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 01:26 AM   #9
Pookie

Pookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 club

One simple answer.... ask her
Pookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 04:29 AM   #10
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
does she want to?
This, exactly.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 07:44 AM   #11
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
LURK MORE.

And NO, the tube-feeding idea wasn't serious. But we get this question every day. You don't "get" someone to gain weight. If she wants to, she will. If you are trying to coerce her to, you have bigger problems than we can fix. We can't give you a serious answer from a one-sentence post. But there are probably 33789 on this very topic, so *PLEASE* lurk before you post.

Last edited by Waxwing; 05-05-2008 at 07:48 AM.
Waxwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 11:52 AM   #12
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brach311 View Post
Take her to the fair and enter her in all the eating contests.
engaging in activities with your partner is always a sure way to strengthen any relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:53 PM   #13
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default In Reality

Start going out to eat a little bit. Cook high calorie foods she likes. If she's weight concious be conspicuous about it. If its hot out say wanna get ice cream. Practice. Don't let her find out your "evil" plan.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:26 PM   #14
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well just ask her how she feels about the idea and she what she says.
In the end its all up to her.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:45 PM   #15
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
I can't believe I'm going to take this seriously, but here goes.

1. Decide what it is that turns you on, is it the idea of gaining or do you just wish she was bigger?

2. Talk to her about it. Tell her in plain English, "I want to tell you about something. I find the idea of erotic weight gain to be very exciting." or "I've always had a thing for fat women. Seeing a fat woman really sexually arouses me."

3. LISTEN to what she has to say about it. Is she thin now? Is she fat now but you want her to get fatter? Does she seem to really enjoy eating but worries about her health or about outside pressure?

4.Decide how important either gaining or having a fat woman as your partner is. Do you need to be with a fat woman in order to be totally fulfilled or could you be happy with somebody smaller? Is weight gain something you can practice in a fantasy/role play situation without her actually gaining if that is not something she wants to do?

5. How much of an FA are you? How important is your partner's weight with regards to your sexual fulfillment?
Requesting a sticky for this post.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:22 AM   #16
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
You talk to her, honestly and openly about what you want and desire, she hopefully does the same, and then the two of you go from there
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 06:18 PM   #17
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

OLD.....DEAD....THREAD

Right Said Fred
Old 06-28-2009, 08:25 PM   #18
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OH Crap not again whats with all these old threads popping up?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:38 PM   #19
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

oh cunts.

my post still stands, though, the fact that people are looking for this shit means her words need to be blared out.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:36 PM   #20
kittencat
omnomnomnom

kittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

cheesecake........yep that.
kittencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:40 AM   #21
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Drug her every night and then tube feed her a sludge consisting of melted butter and whole cream while she's unconscious.

HAHA

-damn I should have checked the date on this thread!
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:17 PM   #22
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
See, that wouldn't work for a plethora of physiological and legal reasons. IMHO, the most important of which being drugs you'd use for that sort of thing would likely have her aspirating on her own vomit as they have those sorts of side effects.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
Best answer ever. It works every time.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote