Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default 3rd cooking for the 4th

Anyone else already cooking for tomorrow (4th of July )???

I have my ribs (well not mine, but the pigs..lol..ok so I am a dork!!) marinating in the fridge overnight and making my sauce right now to marinate overnight...hope it's yummyyyyy!! Tomorrow also making semi-grilled corn on the cob, homemade potato salad, baked beans and grilled french bread.

What are you making????

P.S. I took the easy way out today and bought an apple pie...I know,,bad me

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:22 PM   #2
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

I am going to try my hand at cooking halved chicken on the grill(first time for me). Some corn cooked on the grill and tater tots so my chickadee will have some food to eat...I have watermelon and cantaloupe for dessert..

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 06:27 PM   #3
Goddess Patty
Here for the buffet :)

Goddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 club

Made bbq ribs last night with baked potatoes, mac n cheese and a super nice salad. washed it down with some raspberry ice tea.

so not in the mood for bbqing today. so instead im making chicken mole, homemade potato salad and some spanish rice. will eat with flour and corn tortillas.

will post pics when done in everyday pics.

happy 4th everyone.
Goddess Patty is offline   Reply With Quote