Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-05-2009, 09:23 AM   #26
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

oh lord no, he does not look good chubby, imo.

I have a weird thing for him, like he's not really attractive but something about him..
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:23 AM   #27
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

He looks ridiculous.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 10:16 AM   #28
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

He kind of looks like he's wearing a fat suit? I can't tell if this is real or not.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 12:50 PM   #29
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

For some reason I have been completely obsessed with this and googled the hell out of Marilyn Manson and looked at some (really horrible) forums and sites for more pics of the fat Marilyn Manson and I really think that the pic we're seeing was bad lighting, a bad angle, and well..just not that great of a picture. There are no other pics of him looking as large as he does in the one at the beginning of this thread, and the one I've attached is one from May, and there is a lot of nasty remarks about how fat he looks in it. I'd say he looks heavier, but healthier and still pretty darn good looking. (Sorry for making a paragraph out of one long run-on sentence )

Last edited by goofy girl; 10-31-2009 at 12:54 PM.
goofy girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:09 PM   #30
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi

Given his lifestyle maybe he is at the point where he would look bad at any weight. Thin people turn to skin and bones and meaty peoples' flesh seems to lose any resistance and become mushy.

He does look a little like a penguin in the first photo

William

Last edited by William; 07-05-2009 at 01:18 PM.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 08:57 PM   #31
Diego

Diego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think his looking great!
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 10:33 PM   #32
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i want the young manson back
Attached Images
File Type: jpg younghmanson.jpg (31.1 KB, 113 views)
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:54 AM   #33
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Maybe it's just my age and the time I grew up in, but I've always preferred Charles Manson over Marilyn. Not a fan of either of their musics, but Charles always projected far more warmth and immediacy. You KNOW he cares, and he's gonna let you know he knows you know it.

Also no one does "scary" better than Charles. I wish both of them the very best.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:39 PM   #34
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Maybe it's just my age and the time I grew up in, but I've always preferred Charles Manson over Marilyn. Not a fan of either of their musics, but Charles always projected far more warmth and immediacy. You KNOW he cares, and he's gonna let you know he knows you know it.

Also no one does "scary" better than Charles. I wish both of them the very best.
OMG FACTOID: Marilyn Manson's real name is not Marilyn Manson.. he came up with it from Marilyn Monroe & Charles Manson.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:50 PM   #35
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
OMG FACTOID: Marilyn Manson's real name is not Marilyn Manson.. he came up with it from Marilyn Monroe & Charles Manson.
OMG this is obvious.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:36 PM   #36
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
OMG this is obvious.
ew fine I won't share factoids with you anymore.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:04 AM   #37
Santaclear
User

ok ........
Old 07-07-2009, 12:09 AM   #38
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
ok ........
You're really nice.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:23 AM   #39
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

He looks kinda like he's gonna play the Penguin in a Batman remake.

Not good.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:46 AM   #40
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

http://www.triplem.com.au/brisbane/m...0616-4fg1.html

Big double chin. Interesting comment from the article:
Quote:
“The goth rocker’s flabby, bloated appearance – unlike his more familiar look – shocked fans at the fest,” wrote one newspaper. “In fact, he was so unfit he had to keep nipping behind the drumkits to suck up oxygen from a tank.”
Sounds like a serious health problem.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:24 AM   #41
GutsGirl

GutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian Lord View Post
http://www.triplem.com.au/brisbane/m...0616-4fg1.html

Big double chin. Interesting comment from the article:
Quote:
“The goth rocker’s flabby, bloated appearance – unlike his more familiar look – shocked fans at the fest,” wrote one newspaper. “In fact, he was so unfit he had to keep nipping behind the drumkits to suck up oxygen from a tank.”
Sounds like a serious health problem.
As I recall, Peter Steele has done much the same thing with taking oxygen before and during recent Type O Negative shows.

Both Manson and Steele have done a lot of cocaine in the past... wonder if this is a result of their drug use rather than just simply the effects of age.
GutsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:58 AM   #42
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi GG

Same thing happen to TV Star Jan Michael Vincent, he destroyed himself on right on camera over the years. He had some plastic surgery and looks better in his older years than he did much younger.

Jazz trumpeter Chet Baker is another one, his Alcoholism was displayed in his face on each album cover and only stopped when he fell drunk out of Hotel room window.

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by GutsGirl View Post
As I recall, Peter Steele has done much the same thing with taking oxygen before and during recent Type O Negative shows.

Both Manson and Steele have done a lot of cocaine in the past... wonder if this is a result of their drug use rather than just simply the effects of age.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:55 AM   #43
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
i want the young manson back
This mustache rules.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:27 AM   #44
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

oh mer, a blow up snape doll!
now that would sell like hotcakes
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:51 AM   #45
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
oh mer, a blow up snape doll!
now that would sell like hotcakes
yeah, see i defo think there is a gap in the market! I for one would buy two for a snape sandwhich!!
Old 07-07-2009, 10:03 AM   #46
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
This mustache rules.
it really does!
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:09 AM   #47
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

if you buy 3, we could do a double decker snapewich, like a snape club deluxe
Old 07-07-2009, 10:59 AM   #48
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
if you buy 3, we could do a double decker snapewich, like a snape club deluxe
Oh lmao!! I was trying to imagine that.. lmao
Snapewhich (c)
Old 07-07-2009, 11:04 AM   #49
msbard90

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh lmao!! I was trying to imagine that.. lmao
Snapewhich (c)
try to get your mouth around that one lol! Yes Snapewich should be a copyrighted sandwich