Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 07-07-2009, 07:59 PM   #1
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default BBW Confessions thread

I confess that it's much quieter in here than I expected. It feels a little uncomfortable, even though many have wanted this for a long time.

I also confess that I'm beyond thrilled that olwen and butch are fellow mods here.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:03 PM   #2
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess, that I don't have much to confess except to say that this board is awesome.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:08 PM   #3
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC my heart kinda fluttered when my honey and I were talking and out of nowhere she grabbed me by my waist and said, "I really love your curves, and your lumps and your bumps." She then sort of blushed and grinned at the same time. That TOTALLY made my week.

Old 07-07-2009, 08:09 PM   #4
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that I can't wait to read scads of confessions here in the weeks to come.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:12 PM   #5
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh, Ash, that is so romantic.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 07-07-2009, 08:15 PM   #6
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Oh, Ash, that is so romantic.
Yeah, it was. I live for those moments of spontaneity though. *sigh*
Old 07-07-2009, 08:24 PM   #7
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm fat.

mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:32 PM   #8
Tina
Older and wiser now

*snort* M, are ya sure???

I do, too, Ash. I confess that I am a sucker for romance.

Old 07-07-2009, 08:37 PM   #9
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

oooooooh! IC that the title of this thread--"BBW Confessions"--sounds ever-so-slightly titillating to my ears. I imagine a smoky voice-over, sounding like the woman's who does those Milky Way commercials. You know?

Last edited by Fascinita; 07-07-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #10
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
I'm fat.

IC that I fat, crusty Mossything just as she is.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:52 PM   #11
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
*snort* M, are ya sure???
I realized that I sounded like I just woke from a coma. *L*

I wanted to say it in a place where it could stand on its own, no person from any ' side ' telling me that I should do this or do that ( be bigger or be smaller ). Just felt kind of like sitting in the pit we used to dig in the snow, when I was a kid. Was secure and quiet and was only...me. This makes sense in my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
IC that I fat, crusty Mossything just as she is.

I confess that I feel comforted knowing that TraciVaJoJo considers me a friend.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #12
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
I wanted to say it in a place where it could stand on its own, no person from any ' side ' telling me that I should do this or do that ( be bigger or be smaller ). Just felt kind of like sitting in the pit we used to dig in the snow, when I was a kid. Was secure and quiet and was only...me. This makes sense in my head.
It makes sense to me, too.

----

Oh, and IC that there is a mouse (I think) in the floorboards of the floor above me, and it's been driving me nuts with its teeny tiny movements in there for months.

IC that it feels good to confess to something that is not necessarily weight related, though I wonder if this is "on topic" enough.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #13
Tina
Older and wiser now

Makes sense to me, too, but when put into context. Before that, yeah, the coma thing.

The thread is on topic, Lizzy, but you wondering if it is or not is off-topic. Bad Lizzy.

Old 07-08-2009, 12:54 AM   #14
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

IC I really,really hate reality shows..They all make me sick..

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 05:10 AM   #15
Keb
Princess

Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that I just had my first "real" kiss last weekend...and I can't wait for the next one!
Old 07-08-2009, 05:46 AM   #16
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that it makes me feel giddy and insurmountably confident when someone who knew me when I was at my physical zenith tells me that he thinks I'm hotter now than I was then. Also doesn't hurt that he was telling me how amazing and sexy I am as he proceeded to f* my brains out. ;D

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:08 AM   #17
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess I really, really want somebody to fuck my brains out *sigh* I'm sooooo jealous Tania
Old 07-08-2009, 06:56 AM   #18
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Keep at it, girl. You've been putting yourself out there, and that will pay off.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:41 AM   #19
comaseason
Housewares

comaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging in

IC I do not want to go to work today. That is why I'm still here instead of on my way out the door like I should be.
comaseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:42 AM   #20
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that I think I found a boy who appreciates me for the person I am AND thinks I'm totally hot.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:39 AM   #21
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that I cried about my body recently and I haven't done that in a very long time. I realised I had new stretchmarks, which I understand what with there being a full term baby inside of my tum tum, but I think they are ugly and they really upset me. They are red and new looking and made me cry. I haven't put on any weight, actually lost a lot since being pregnant, so the stretchmarks caught me a bit by surprise.

Oh and I understand there are a lot of people that find new fresh stretchmarks attractive or a turn on, but I don't, certainly not on me when I have never really had them before and I am happy I have somewhere to say that without being told off.

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 07-08-2009 at 09:45 AM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:45 AM   #22
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I confess that I think I found a boy who appreciates me for the person I am AND thinks I'm totally hot.
That's awesome, everyone deserves to have someone like them for who they are.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:55 AM   #23
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keb View Post
IC that I just had my first "real" kiss last weekend...and I can't wait for the next one!
Details! Share 'em!
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:30 PM   #24
Teresa
Abundantly Corpulent

Teresa does more than just post hot picsTeresa does more than just post hot picsTeresa does more than just post hot pics

IC that I'm really enjoying this BBW board.

IC, although I'm not real sure it's a confession, maybe more like bragging?? LOL But, I'm gonna say it anyway..... IC that I was recently told I kiss "fucking fantastic".
Old 07-08-2009, 02:46 PM   #25
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

IC that I'm feeling pretty damn sexy today, and the cute courier who I'm pretty sure is an FA has been all blushy and fumbly every time he comes to the window to drop stuff off, and it's totally been boosting my ego (which I fully admit did not need help today, heh). Either that, or I've got a big mark or something on my face and he doesn't know how to tell me. Ah well, I'll go with the interpretation that makes me feel better
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote