Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 07-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #51
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
I confess that I am terrified of getting old. I had no appreciation of myself when I was young, and I hate watching myself aging. I confess that I wonder if I will have the courage to keepn living.

I understand where you are coming from..The only b-day that bothered me a lot was when I turned 25..I was a total wreck and couldn't stop crying all day..After that I have thought of growing older as writing a book..Each day is a new page and every year is a new chapter..When I am in a bad mood, I open my book and look back on my life..I read through my pages and realize that I had a pretty good life..It wasn't perfect nor should it have been but even the bad parts now look like it was an interesting time in my life,something I would not trade for youth..I am going to keep writing pages and chapters until it is time for me to leave..I then wish my children and g-children would open my book and read it and realize that things I did in it were because I was me..

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:28 PM   #52
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess I think of mountains and rocks by the sea, homesick for a place I've never been.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:40 PM   #53
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I'm sick of this hot, hot weather!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:48 PM   #54
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Good advice, Cors and Olwen! I think I shall henceforth be known as a Blue Behemoth Walrus. It kinda has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
Old 07-09-2009, 07:53 PM   #55
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Good advice, Cors and Olwen! I think I shall henceforth be known as a Blue Behemoth Walrus. It kinda has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
Coo coo cachoo.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #56
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
Coo coo cachoo.
Tried to rep you, but couldn't.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:19 PM   #57
comaseason
Housewares

comaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging in

IC I just bought new jammies... and I look h.o.t. in em.

http://comaseason.deviantart.com/
comaseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:44 PM   #58
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I'm pining away for a boy who doesn't quite know what he wants from me. Sweet one moment, ignores me the next. Mysterious, neurotic, incredibly intelligent. I am emotionally attached. I've been trying unsuccessfully to get over him and find someone else for the last three months.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:03 AM   #59
leener38

leener38 has said some nice things

I confess to lurking around these parts for years. Finally grew a pair, and decided to come out of the shadows more or less. Even chose an avatar pic. At 5'5" and 280+/-, I guess I couldn't hide too much! It's so hard to find a niche to squeeze into comfortably, but forums like these help!
leener38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:52 AM   #60
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i confess that sex just gets better and better. the wg has definitely been a part of it ;]
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:56 AM   #61
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yay! Welcome, leener! Lovely to see you.

So many remarks I'd like to make to so many posts, but I confess I'm beyond exhausted and can't gather my thoughts.

Very poetic, steely.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:12 AM   #62
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that while I was/am a huge supporter of this forum and am truly happy to see it here at last, I feel somewhat vaguely unwelcome because of the several comments I've already read about supersized women (like myself) making you lovely mid-sizers feel unwelcome or somehow invalidated because of your size. I feel shitty that that's ever happened to any of you, here or in real life, and fervently wish it hadn't, but I hope no one loses sight of the fact that there are many, many (in fact, I would venture to say the majority of) supersized women (again, like myself) who have never been anything but supportive and welcoming of our smaller friends. I hate that the negative in life always seems to get more press than the positive.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:41 AM   #63
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that I am sick and tired of being judged for my body shape and size rather than the inner beauty I possess. At 45 I am more than just a fat middle aged lady!
Old 07-10-2009, 06:44 AM   #64
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
I confess that while I was/am a huge supporter of this forum and am truly happy to see it here at last, I feel somewhat vaguely unwelcome because of the several comments I've already read about supersized women (like myself) making you lovely mid-sizers feel unwelcome or somehow invalidated because of your size. I feel shitty that that's ever happened to any of you, here or in real life, and fervently wish it hadn't, but I hope no one loses sight of the fact that there are many, many (in fact, I would venture to say the majority of) supersized women (again, like myself) who have never been anything but supportive and welcoming of our smaller friends. I hate that the negative in life always seems to get more press than the positive.
Carrie, the good thing about this board is that we can all be here to learn from each other. Sometimes that will mean hearing things that make us a little uncomfortable but that's okay. If something makes us uncomfortable it means we're really thinking about it. To my mind that's a good thing.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:03 AM   #65
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
If something makes us uncomfortable it means we're really thinking about it. To my mind that's a good thing.
Oh, ick, thinking.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:10 AM   #66
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Grandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess that I am still having a lot of trouble thinking that a man would want to be with me since I am a BBW.

I am just wondering, if there are so many FAs out there, why, after all of these years of being here on Dimensions and out here in real life, have I never been approached by any man for dating or a relationship? I confess that I am at a loss.......
Old 07-10-2009, 03:22 PM   #67
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I checked and checked to see if this forum was open and then I started a farm on Farm Town in facebook. I have been so busy trying to build up my little farm, I just now noticed that the lights are on here.

Hello everyone!
Old 07-10-2009, 03:28 PM   #68
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Christine! Are you farming crullers?

Good to see you, bun-bun.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:43 PM   #69
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Christine! Are you farming crullers?

Good to see you, bun-bun.
You truly are a wordsmith my friend. Hey if they had a game where there were pastries and stuff, you might never see me again.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:34 PM   #70
comaseason
Housewares

comaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging in

IC I just sneezed so hard I bit my tongue.

http://comaseason.deviantart.com/
comaseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:03 PM   #71
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
IC that I checked and checked to see if this forum was open and then I started a farm on Farm Town in facebook. I have been so busy trying to build up my little farm, I just now noticed that the lights are on here.

Hello everyone!
Hey there! You know, I may just let my little farm at Facebook go fallow, because I'd rather spend more time in here with my fatty friends!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:24 PM   #72
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkin1024 View Post
Hey there! You know, I may just let my little farm at Facebook go fallow, because I'd rather spend more time in here with my fatty friends!
It only takes a few minutes per day to keep it up. You can always plant long term crops. But either way, it will be good to hang out.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:34 PM   #73
steadydecline
Tomorrow belongs to me.

steadydecline can now change their title

Kinda goes with Carrie's comment.

IC that even on a forum based on acceptance, I still worry about being judged or generally disliked. I mean, I'm only 170 lbs, hardly a SS, and I know that larger women sometimes have more problems than I, but I have dealt with my share of intolerance, hatred, and hurtful remarks. I've already had one person (who shall remain unnamed) PM me saying basically "What's the big deal? You're not even fat. Deal with it." It kind of made me want to leave...I guess I take things too personally. :/
steadydecline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:52 PM   #74
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadydecline View Post
Kinda goes with Carrie's comment.

IC that even on a forum based on acceptance, I still worry about being judged or generally disliked. I mean, I'm only 170 lbs, hardly a SS, and I know that larger women sometimes have more problems than I, but I have dealt with my share of intolerance, hatred, and hurtful remarks. I've already had one person (who shall remain unnamed) PM me saying basically "What's the big deal? You're not even fat. Deal with it." It kind of made me want to leave...I guess I take things too personally. :/
Noone has the right to tell you that you do not belong here. If you want to belong, that is your choice and you are welcome here. Please do not leave based on one person's remarks.

If any woman feels that she wants the camaraderie and support of other women who are fat, or think they are fat, or feel fat, then this is the place to be.

Please stay and read and post. I think you will like it a lot.

FYI - if you ever feel that someone is treating you inappropriately, please contact a moderator and let them know so that they can help you.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:10 PM   #75
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

IC I just saw Transformers II and loved every minute of it..I am such a sci-fi geek!

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote