Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-20-2009, 12:01 AM   #26
PunkPeach

PunkPeach can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPunkPeach can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am really big on the usage of pillows in the bedroom. Under your knees to give a little air room, under the hand or elbows to allow for play room. Don't have extra pillow...fold some blankets, or finally have a use for those useless yellowpages most of us have stacked around in some corner or under a table.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:04 AM   #27
BigCutieSteph

BigCutieSteph does more than just post hot picsBigCutieSteph does more than just post hot picsBigCutieSteph does more than just post hot pics

I've honestly never done 69 for this very reason. My legs are short and my belly is big so top is out for me. But I'm sort of claustrophobic so bottom is out as well. Taking turns is fine for me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BigCutieSteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:32 AM   #28
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSteph View Post
I've honestly never done 69 for this very reason. My legs are short and my belly is big so top is out for me. But I'm sort of claustrophobic so bottom is out as well. Taking turns is fine for me
I know if I was your man i'd be trying every which way to make 69 work out with you on top LOL ;P I did see pics of you and your hubby from the dim bash and he's a bigger guy, so I'm wondering, is 69 hard when it's between a ssbbw and bhm ?
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:28 AM   #29
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos View Post
I never got what's so great about 69. I like to concentrate on what I'm doing, and what I'm getting, and I find both experiences suffer when my attention is divided.
I second this....never really been into the whole 69 thing because youre right. I like to do a good job when im working on him and so i cant concentrate on the things that i should be feeling!

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote