Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-07-2009, 12:22 PM   #51
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
Is it just me or is Lois' voice hella sexy? I know that accent is meant to be grating but... I kinda dig it..

Aaaarrgh! not that C4 documentary! goddamnit! How much of a pain in the arse has that been? WTF that this the only impression the "normals" seem to have of FAs / feeders...

How does your confession of homicidal feeder cannibalism go down? heads exploding??
Well, my homicidal feeder cannibalism confessions go down ok to be honest. Its when i tell them i'm not a huge ice cream fan that people generally turn against me!!
yeah..the c4 docu..i really really think it has been a bit of a pain in the arse, though from reading stuff here i know the people involved didn't actually mean it to be..though, i'm guessing any documentary about feederism is going to be pretty one sided and that one side is going to be the 'dark side'!!
gah!
Old 07-10-2009, 12:12 AM   #52
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Looking at the stories area today, I kind of felt like the case for the extra F can be made by looking at the content. While certainly not applicable to all, the "by and large" style of the FA-written vs FFA-written stories is starkly different by virtue of gender. Given some exceptions, but on average, it seems that the male FA stories tend toward the kink, hardcore gain, etc while the FFA stories tend toward romance, relationship development, etc.

(And I'll bet you'd often see the same difference between BBW-written vs. BHM-written)
Old 07-11-2009, 11:23 AM   #53
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Why Not Doing Away Both (F)F?

Doing Away With the Extra F?

Why not doing away both (F)F?
I think the word "Admirer" is self-explanatory.
So "A" is short for "Admirer".
Old 07-11-2009, 11:03 PM   #54
scorpioinco
What's meant to be, will

scorpioinco can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesscorpioinco can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesscorpioinco can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

While I think that the term FA covers the spectrum of admirers as a whole, I appreciate the extra F so I am aware of genders in a particular issue. Not everyone on the forums or online have a personal picture or avatar or allude to their gender in any way at all and this helps me to appreciate their stance on an issue. While gender shouldn't matter as a whole in the acceptance issue, knowing what a female admirer is striving for helps me better myself, not to mention the whole admirer thing tends to put a shall we call it a "romantic" slant on issues, if these were simply generic posts about traits and commonalities perhaps there would not be a need for gender calls, but specificity sometimes has its place.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:33 AM   #55
NegativeZero
Just a guy

NegativeZero can now change their title

In my opinion what it really boils down to is a matter of convenience. Sometimes it's better to focus on the commonalities between male and female admirers, and sometimes a little clarity is useful to know whether we're talking about a man or a woman. Of course, all the above discussion points are valid, but I don't really think we can "decide" or "dictate" how we're going to use the abbreviations; certain trends emerge over time that no one person or group of people can really control.

I also think it's more of an internet-specific thing. Sure, "effay" doesn't sound all that great when you say it out loud, but, like many others, I don't really tell people I'm an FA. I tell them "I like fat girls" or something similar. And I almost think this is more accurate. Different people incorporate their sexual/romantic preferences as key parts of their identity to different degrees. Preferring fat women doesn't define who I am. It's just one aspect of my personality among many, so for that reason too I tend to shy away from telling other people I'm an FA.
NegativeZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #56
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I prefer the term "big game hunter."

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote