Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-12-2009, 06:26 PM   #1
girlscandance

girlscandance has said some nice things
Default summer weight gain

My boyfriend and I have started a very cutesy blog about my life happenings. This includes my gain and eating habits, as well and things like, music play lists and day dreams.

Maybe you guys would like to check it out? I'll post a few pics for you to see, first.

www.presentinglouloutte.com

love,
lou

<3

girlscandance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 07:26 PM   #2
girlscandance

Whoops, I definitely did not post the right link and missed the edit period.

www.presentinglouloutte.blogspot.com

Thanks Tracii.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:27 PM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

NP.Can't wait to read it.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:21 PM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

AWWW love isn't it grand?
Pinch one up for me sometime.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:05 AM   #5
Mies

Mies can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMies can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I was once a young man. It was wonderful, but being older has many merits too. Seeing young people enjoying their youth and being reminded of your own is one of them.

Last edited by Mies; 07-13-2009 at 06:29 AM.
Mies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 02:22 PM   #6
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Your blog is chubbadorable. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:07 PM   #7
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I will book mark this, ok?
Old 07-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #8
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Awww...what a cute blog!

Yes, I plan to read more.

Hugs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:53 PM   #9
cookie189

cookie189 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
Awww...what a cute blog!

Yes, I plan to read more.
me too =].
cookie189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 05:00 AM   #10
sballo939

sballo939 has said some nice things

woooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are fantastic!!!!!! fabulous shapes
eat more and more
sballo939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:21 AM   #11
girlscandance

thank you thank you.

of course you can bookmark it! i'd like it very much if you did. i'd also love it if you guys commented, told me what you think and what you like about the blog.

thanks for your support and encouragement

lou
Old 07-20-2009, 02:25 PM   #12
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

If you need tips for new fattening recipes, I'm in. Here are some dishes. Have fun, and keep up with your weight gain. Keep in touch. http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=59278
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:56 PM   #13
girlscandance

Hah, thanks Jigen, but I'm a vegetarian. I'd love to hear everyone's vegetarian/vegan recipes, though.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:30 PM   #14
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlscandance View Post
Hah, thanks Jigen, but I'm a vegetarian. I'd love to hear everyone's vegetarian/vegan recipes, though.
Gain weight with vegan kitchen is very hard. The most fattening dishes have animal fats, like lard and butter. Oil is less fattening. If you like pasta, we have several recipes of first dishes without any meat, which I have already posted. One thing I can add, and I like very much, is the Greek Moussaka. Totally vegetarian, and pretty caloric. If you are vegan, then I will be able to post just pies and cakes. What do you think?
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:44 PM   #15
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlscandance View Post
Whoops, I definitely did not post the right link and missed the edit period.

www.presentinglouloutte.blogspot.com

Thanks Tracii.
your blog totally makes me wanna listen to Camera Obscura for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote