Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

View Poll Results: A cock shot....
turns me on - show me more of that man meat baby 7 12.73%
turns me off - put that shiz away 17 30.91%
Don't really care either way - a cock is a cock 4 7.27%
It is ok as long as it is attached to a full body and face photo 19 34.55%
Only show me that thing when it is about to...well you get the idea 8 14.55%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2009, 09:13 PM   #76
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Naked dancing, like this (AWFUL NSFW!!!)? My eyes!

Penis whispering sounds so much cuter and tamer.
That is the funniest thing I have seen on the internet since the opera gopher. I couldn't stop laughing. The eighties hair, the smoke machine, and one of those guys wasn't even trying. The nerve. The cheesy music, will be stuck in my head now, you know.

How dare you touch my tra la la. LOL
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:38 PM   #77
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default fantastic answers

I'd much rather see chest and face, but I have seen one or two that I wouldn't mind seeing again.

Last edited by kayrae; 07-21-2009 at 10:40 PM.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:54 PM   #78
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
That is the funniest thing I have seen on the internet since the opera gopher. I couldn't stop laughing. The eighties hair, the smoke machine, and one of those guys wasn't even trying. The nerve. The cheesy music, will be stuck in my head now, you know.

How dare you touch my tra la la. LOL
I agree....lmao The one with a headband looks like a stripper I use to go see....lmao Danced like him too..

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:51 AM   #79
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am confused about what this has to do with fat sexuality! But that's cool.

I think penises are beautiful. I don't get the whole mens-bodies-are-utilitarian-and-yuck/only-women's-bodies-are-beautiful conceit. As far as the poll goes, you seem to be asking only about photos, and in that sense, I agree with what others have said, that that is to a degree about context, so it's kinda hard to know how to answer.

It's not quite/just context, though. In general visuals of men's bodies (not just cocks) are not neutral images to me. They make me happy. I think people sometimes find images of men genitalia 'hilarious' in order to diffuse their own reactions to them, whatever they may be. Even those goofy dancers...that video is hilarious and beyond cheeseball, but er yeah, I liked it a couple different ways.

Plus, a really beautiful shot of a cock (Mapplethorpe, say) is a beautiful thing. Although it sounds like you're talking about the standard cell phone shot, but if you're asking if there is such a thing as a beautiful penis photo--sure.

What am I talking about? I'm all confused. Wait a minute--what's happening to my special purpose?
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:32 AM   #80
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
I am confused about what this has to do with fat sexuality! But that's cool.
Not going to lie, I would thoroughly enjoy this thread being in the lounge.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:14 PM   #81
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I gotta stop posting late at night.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:21 PM   #82
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodthings View Post
I found this photo of some cute cocks!
cock fight, cock fight!
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:43 PM   #83
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Random dick photos do nothing for me sexually but I admit I'm quite taken with the penis. It's amazing! It's cute, it's soft and hard at the same time - or can be - it does tricks!! Yep - I'm a penis lover alright. BUT, it has to come with the right guy... still looking for him... sigh.. lol...
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:37 PM   #84
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMishe View Post
Random dick photos do nothing for me sexually but I admit I'm quite taken with the penis. It's amazing! It's cute, it's soft and hard at the same time - or can be - it does tricks!! ...

An ex used to do naked jumping jacks, when I was feeling down. If he saw me stressed...he would look at me, and with the sweetest voice say..." naked jumping jacks? "...with his eybrows raised and eyes like a puppy that wanted to please.

*L*

I miss naked jumping jacks!
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 06:38 AM   #85
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
An ex used to do naked jumping jacks, when I was feeling down. If he saw me stressed...he would look at me, and with the sweetest voice say..." naked jumping jacks? "...with his eybrows raised and eyes like a puppy that wanted to please.

*L*

Yes - fun fun fun!! LOL! And don't forget the puppetry!! Yum Hamburgers! heh heh heh
http://http://video.search.yahoo.com...=0001301821376
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 09:44 AM   #86
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post

*L*

My ex wouldn't do jumping jacks for me....but I did encourage him to bounce up and down a bit when we first hooked up. Funny....I couldn't get him to do it ever again in later years. I suspect my hysterical fits of laughter had something to do with it.

Come on guys....we are laughing WITH you.......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 10:06 AM   #87
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hehehe. I used to play with his right when he got out of the shower and it was still so small.

I would erupt into a giggling fit to see how little it was and how it could fit right inside my hand.

Listen to GEF. We ARE laughing with you. *giggles*
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:36 AM   #88
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
Hehehe. I used to play with his right when he got out of the shower and it was still so small.

I would erupt into a giggling fit to see how little it was and how it could fit right inside my hand.

Listen to GEF. We ARE laughing with you. *giggles*
I did this too...only I didn't giggle...I'd hit my knees LMAO...
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote