Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-18-2009, 09:20 PM   #76
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

and i would just love to attend such events teehehehe
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:14 AM   #77
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
Ok so Mine will be vodka and i dunno,.. some kinda juice!! wHAT TIME SHOULD i BE ON FOR aRIZONA TIME?!!
I think it will just be a day long party of queer shenanigans, so you can come any time!! ooh er? lmao.,. See its getting naughty already!!
Old 06-19-2009, 03:15 AM   #78
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
and i would just love to attend such events teehehehe
yessum,. it will be lovely to see you there..
Can someone remind me nearer the time because i forget stuff like thin!!
Old 06-19-2009, 03:16 AM   #79
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
yessum,. it will be lovely to see you there..
Can someone remind me nearer the time because i forget stuff like thin!!
oh tee-hee. Thought i would just leave my we freudian slip in there....
I ment 'this'.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:44 PM   #80
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ok, I must revive this thread to describe an amazing event I attended this weekend.

It was basically a BIG GAY BONDAGE BOAT PARTY.

Yes, a moderately large private party on a small cruise ship that had:
- a fully equipped dungeon
- catering (delicious bbq'd shrimp, chicken, veggies, etc)
- 2 DJs
- well-stocked bar
- insane, mostly lgbt party people in all forms of fetish gear

We cruised around the harbourfront and islands, flashing other tourboats (and a police boat - they LOVED it ) and having an overall nasty night. If this was a regular club, I would be there all the time!
Old 07-27-2009, 12:56 PM   #81
mergirl

I want to go!!!!!!!
Old 07-27-2009, 01:17 PM   #82
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I want to go!!!!!!!
You would have LOVED it.

Oh, and the highlight of the night (other than flashing the police): watching a mohawked, overly-tattooed guy in hideous white briefs try to walk around in stilettos. It reminded me of Brian from Family Guy falling all over the place in the back of a van, saying "I'm a dog, all right? I have a very tough time standing up in the car."
Old 07-27-2009, 01:21 PM   #83
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
You would have LOVED it.

Oh, and the highlight of the night (other than flashing the police): watching a mohawked, overly-tattooed guy in hideous white briefs try to walk around in stilettos. It reminded me of Brian from Family Guy falling all over the place in the back of a van, saying "I'm a dog, all right? I have a very tough time standing up in the car."
Oh hahahahahahahahaha!!! Brilliant!! I would have LOVED to see that. It seems even more special because it all took place on water somehow!!!
Old 07-27-2009, 01:37 PM   #84
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm sooooooooooooo jealous Melian! Is it a private party?

The fetish events here are full of straight male subs who can't take no for an answer. *sigh*
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:43 PM   #85
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post

The fetish events here are full of straight male subs who can't take no for an answer. *sigh*
Me n GD are taking our favorite swedish sub to a fetish club on Saturday night. She is really nervous aww.. Still not sure how i'm going to dress but i am going to be wearing my leather boots. I kinna wanted to dress up as Alex from 'A clockwork orange' though i don't have time now.. so i'm just going to go generic deviant!
Old 07-27-2009, 02:03 PM   #86
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Me n GD are taking our favorite swedish sub to a fetish club on Saturday night. She is really nervous aww.. Still not sure how i'm going to dress but i am going to be wearing my leather boots. I kinna wanted to dress up as Alex from 'A clockwork orange' though i don't have time now.. so i'm just going to go generic deviant!
Awww! Give her kisses from me. And hmm, maybe you should just butch up a little to complement beautiful GD in her corset? What leather garments do you have? Do people still wear Levi's 501s over there?
Old 07-27-2009, 02:07 PM   #87
mergirl

Quote:
Awww! Give her kisses from me. And hmm, maybe you should just butch up a little to complement beautiful GD in her corset? What leather garments do you have? Do people still wear Levi's 501s over there?
There is a dress code and you are not allowed to wear denim of any sort, unless it is part of a costume.
http://www.violate.co.uk/

If you guys come to Scotland you should come on the 1st of the month and you can go.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:18 PM   #88
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
There is a dress code and you are not allowed to wear denim of any sort, unless it is part of a costume.
http://www.violate.co.uk/

If you guys come to Scotland you should come on the 1st of the month and you can go.
Ooooh going to use that to persuade my kinky ex to drive up! She's still undecided and too busy playing with her guns.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:42 PM   #89
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Heh... the no denim rule amuses me. It seems like so many Seattle kinksters are way more laid back than other places, especially in dress code. People show up in jeans and t-shirts, and not even vaguely costumey rockabilly-type jeans and t-shirts either... just what you would wear to the grocery store, haha. It seems kinda silly to me - dressing up is half the fun!

And, because I thought it but didn't actually post it when I saw this earlier: HOLY CATS I AM SO JEALOUS. That sounds like the awesomest party ever! WANT!
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:54 PM   #90
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:

Yeah, it was a private party hosted by Northbound Leather. So you can imagine there were a lot of fabulous leather outfit/accessories there.

Quote:
Have fun! And remember, one of the best things to wear to a fet party is the cheapest/simplest to throw together: black electrical tape over the nipples and some variety of skirt. Works every time
Old 07-27-2009, 05:02 PM   #91
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Yeah, it was a private party hosted by Northbound Leather. So you can imagine there were a lot of fabulous leather outfit/accessories there.

Have fun! And remember, one of the best things to wear to a fet party is the cheapest/simplest to throw together: black electrical tape over the nipples and some variety of skirt. Works every time
YES! I wasn't totally sure what i was going to wear.. but yes.. THAT!
Old 07-27-2009, 07:20 PM   #92
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
YES! I wasn't totally sure what i was going to wear.. but yes.. THAT!

do you guys have fruit rollups in AU? those are just as sticky as electrical tape (well, when you lick them) and come in a stylish array of colors and designs lol
Old 07-28-2009, 03:02 AM   #93
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyreflyintheskye View Post

do you guys have fruit rollups in AU? those are just as sticky as electrical tape (well, when you lick them) and come in a stylish array of colors and designs lol
NO... but i WANT them!!.. hmm maby we do and i just havn't seen them..
Old 07-28-2009, 01:43 PM   #94
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyreflyintheskye View Post

Why have I never done this??? No, seriously....fruit roll up dress. Damn, do those things still exist in Canada