Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-16-2009, 10:59 PM   #26
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

CANEDERLI/KNODELN (TRENTINO-ALTO ADIGE)

INGREDIENTS:
10,6 ounces Stale bread
3,5 ounces flour
1,8 ounces Speck (smoked ham)
1,8 ounces Salame
(If you can't find it, you can use whatever kind of charcuterie you like, just respect the dosage)
1,8 ounces butter
onion
parsley
2 eggs
milk
meat broth
salt

PREPARATION
- Dice the bread and the charcuteries in very small dices;
- In a pot, melt the butter and yellow the onion and the parsley, both minced;
- Add the charcuteries, and once they're done, add the bread;
- Retire the pot and let the compound cool down;
- Scramble the eggs in a pot. Add salt, two glasses of milk, the cooled compound, and then the flour.
- Mix the compound. Once it's smoot and soft, divide it in small balls, the size of a golf ball;
- Boil abundant salted water, and cook the Canederli;
- Once they're done, strain them and put them in 0,4 gallons of hot broth.

ENJOY.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:39 PM   #27
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think I'm in love.
Jigen, are you married?
I am, but I can get a divorce if you are cooking the food in those pictures!

Side note: When you tell us Yanks to scramble two eggs, we call scrambled eggs cooking eggs in a skillet that have been broken and stirred up. The eggs are cooked until soft scrambled or hard scrambled and served usually for breakfast with bacon or sausage and toast.

I am pretty sure what you are calling for in your recipes is for two eggs to be "beaten". For that we use a whisk or a fork. For scrambling, we usually cook the eggs alone and it would make them useless for your recipes.
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:47 PM   #28
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

For the recipe from Liguria, I have noticed that the most typical dish in Liguriancuisine, the Pesto, has already been posted. So, I have decided to post another famous recipe. Here we go.

PANSOTI AL SUGO DI NOCI (LIGURIA)

INGREDIENTS:
17,6 ounces flour
7 ounces spinach
7 ounces beet
5,3 ounces borage
5,3 ounces Garden cress
1,8 ounces calf brain
1,8 ounces calf sweetbread (Animelle)
3,5 ounces buttermilk curd (RIcotta)
0,7 ounces butter
5 eggs
garlic
nutmeg
salt, pepper

PREPARATION
DOUGH:
- On the table, put the flour, add three eggs, salt and warm water. Add if you need it. Once you obtained a smoot and soft dough, cover with a cloth and let it rest for 40 minutes;

STUFFING:
- Clean the vegetables and stew the beet in salted water;
- Put brain and sweetbread in cold water for an hour, then scald them in boiling water and skin them;
- Melt the butter in a pot and add sweetbread and brain;
- Strain off the vegetables, dry them. In a pot mix them with the meat, cheese, minced garlic, salt, pepper, nutmeg and the other two eggs;

- Take the dough, soften it and stretch to obtain a thin sheet.
- On half of this sheet, place small portions of the stuffing. Keep a distance of 2 inches from one other;
- Cover them with the other half of the sheet and press carefully on the sides of each "Pansotto";
- Cut the Pansotti with a knife.
- Boil them in salted water.

NUT SAUCE (FOR PANSOTTI)

INGREDIENTS:
10,6 ounces chestnuts (You can use already shelled chestnuts)
1 ounce pine nuts
1,8 ounce grated parmesan
1,8 ounce basil
garlic
olive oil
salt, pepper

PREPARATION:
- Scorch the pine nuts in the oven and beat them in a mortar, together with the chestnuts;
- Warm the oil and yellow the garlic and a few basil lives;
- Add the mashed pine nuts and chestnuts and cook for a few minutes;
- Take the pot of the fire;
- Salt, put hte pepper, and add oil, parmesan and a little of the water you used to cook the Pansotti

ENJOY.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Jigen; 07-17-2009 at 12:07 AM.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:29 AM   #29
Jigen

Quote:
Originally Posted by moore2me View Post
I think I'm in love.
Jigen, are you married?
I am, but I can get a divorce if you are cooking the food in those pictures!

Side note: When you tell us Yanks to scramble two eggs, we call scrambled eggs cooking eggs in a skillet that have been broken and stirred up. The eggs are cooked until soft scrambled or hard scrambled and served usually for breakfast with bacon or sausage and toast.

I am pretty sure what you are calling for in your recipes is for two eggs to be "beaten". For that we use a whisk or a fork. For scrambling, we usually cook the eggs alone and it would make them useless for your recipes.
No, I'm not married
Thanks for the tip. I tought "to scramble an egg" was the English term for the Italian "sbattere un uovo": to mix white and yolk with a fork. I am always in need to improve my English. Thanks a lot.
To tell the truth, I never made many of the recipe I posted, because I don't always have the time to cook such elaborated dishes. My mother loves Cassoeula, and she cooks it often, but I cant' stand the smell of cooked cabbage. Her youngest sister is specialized in Tiramisu. She always makes it for the day of the Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix . I can't eat it because of the amound of white egg, which I am allergic to, but I have helped her making it a few times. I have done Knodelns several times. It's a great way to re-use old bread. I can make a pretty good Aglio Olio e Peperoncino. My father would eat them all day.
I love to cook, especially cooking for women, but my cooking have proved to be really fattening for them. They try it, ad their own waistline's peril Too bad all of my female friends are so worried about their weight, even if they're thin. Oh, well. They don't know what they are missing.
Thanks again, Moore. See you soon.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 07-17-2009, 10:26 AM   #30
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yup...good pics..thats what i was talkin about *drool*

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:23 PM   #31
Jigen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Yup...good pics..thats what i was talkin about *drool*
Glad you liked it. I'll keep it up. I accept requests.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 07-20-2009, 02:11 PM   #32
Jigen

PASTA AL MELONE (CAMPANIA)

INGREDIENTS

10 ounces short pasta ("Penne"), but long pasta is ok too.
16 small "Mozzarelle" (Or 4 normal mozzarellas)
1 small melon
some leaves of basil
Oil
Salt
Pepper

PREPARATION
- Strain the mozzarellas from their conservation water;
- Cut the melon and clean it. Use a teaspoon to make small balls. Put them in a pyrex with the mozzarella and the basil. Add oil, salt and pepper;
- Cook the pasta, strain it and pass it under cold water;
- Put the pasta in the pot with the sauce. Add a little more basil, mix and serve.

ENJOY.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Jigen; 07-20-2009 at 02:14 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:50 PM   #33
Jigen

SPAGHETTI WITH CLAMS (VENETO)

INGREDIENTS:
17,6 ounces of Clams
10 branches of parsley
1 garlic clove
2 spoons of olive oil
5,6 ounces of spaghetti
A glass of white wine
Rock salt

PRE-PREPARATION:
- First of all, fill a pot with water. Add 1 coffee spoon of rock salt for each liter of water (0,25 gallons).
- Put the clams inside the salted water, and let them rest for 2 hours.

PREPARATON:
- Wash the clams with fresh water;
- Put the washed clams in a pan. Cook at medium fire, and wait for the clams to open;
- Wash the parsley, select the leaves and mince them in small pieces with the skinned garlic;
- In a pan put the oil, the parsley-garlic compound and yellow it at low flame. Don’t let the garlic burn;
- Add clams and wine, and mix carefully. Add 2 spoons of the clams cooking water, add some pepper (if you like it). Let it cook for a few minutes, turn the flame off and cover the pan with its cap;
- Boil the pasta in abundant salted water, and before straining it, put a scoop of the pasta’s water in the seasoning pan, and turn the fire on;
- Strain the pasta (AL DENTE, COME AL SOLITO!!!) and put it in the seasoning’s pan. Mix the pasta and the seasoning, jerking the pan for a few minutes;
- Serve immediately with a little oil and decorate with parsley leaves.

Calories: 420 for each serving.

VIDEO: For the first time, I have decided to post even the video for this recipe at this address - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlQdZTOb76A
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/Jigen1984

ENJOY.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Jigen; 07-22-2009 at 12:58 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:10 AM   #34
Jigen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaAIO...e=channel_page

I have posted a video-recipe for an alternative version of my recipe "Pasta e Melone". I hope you enjoy it.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 07-28-2009, 07:16 PM   #35
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hey Jigen - This is the most awesome thread ever. Don't stop . . . - Jim
smithnwesson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:14 AM   #36
Jigen

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithnwesson View Post
Hey Jigen - This is the most awesome thread ever. Don't stop . . . - Jim
Curious binomial. Jigen and Smithnwesson... (For those who don't know tha manga and anime "Lupin the IIIrd", Jigen is one of tha main carachters, whose weapon of choice is a S&W M19 Combat Magnum. ).
Back on topic, I intend to keep up with this topic. I'll keep posting more recipes in the next days.
For now, I have posted another recipe (in Italian) on my YouTube account.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgHgQ...e=channel_page
ENJOY.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Jigen; 07-29-2009 at 04:17 AM.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:32 AM   #37
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep
Thumbs up

Jigen, Questo Molto Bene, Mi Piacie Spaghetti con Vongole!!
My Italian is rusty but I love spaghetti with clams.
Thank you for posting this recipe! Ciao, Paulo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigen View Post
SPAGHETTI WITH CLAMS (VENETO)

INGREDIENTS:
17,6 ounces of Clams
10 branches of parsley
1 garlic clove
2 spoons of olive oil
5,6 ounces of spaghetti
A glass of white wine
Rock salt

PRE-PREPARATION:
- First of all, fill a pot with water. Add 1 coffee spoon of rock salt for each liter of water (0,25 gallons).
- Put the clams inside the salted water, and let them rest for 2 hours.

PREPARATON:
- Wash the clams with fresh water;
- Put the washed clams in a pan. Cook at medium fire, and wait for the clams to open;
- Wash the parsley, select the leaves and mince them in small pieces with the skinned garlic;
- In a pan put the oil, the parsley-garlic compound and yellow it at low flame. Don’t let the garlic burn;
- Add clams and wine, and mix carefully. Add 2 spoons of the clams cooking water, add some pepper (if you like it). Let it cook for a few minutes, turn the flame off and cover the pan with its cap;
- Boil the pasta in abundant salted water, and before straining it, put a scoop of the pasta’s water in the seasoning pan, and turn the fire on;
- Strain the pasta (AL DENTE, COME AL SOLITO!!!) and put it in the seasoning’s pan. Mix the pasta and the seasoning, jerking the pan for a few minutes;
- Serve immediately with a little oil and decorate with parsley leaves.

Calories: 420 for each serving.

VIDEO: For the first time, I have decided to post even the video for this recipe at this address - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlQdZTOb76A
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/Jigen1984

ENJOY.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:51 AM   #38
Jigen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbbwlvr View Post
You're welcome.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 07-29-2009, 08:25 AM   #39
Jigen

RIBOLLITA (TOSCANA)

INGREDIENTS
1 Wild mustard
1/4 of Savoia cabbage
1 chop of beet
1 leek
1 onion
1 potato
2 carrots
2 zucchini
2 branches of celery
2 gambi di sedano
19,5 ounces of white beans
2 skinned tomatoes
Olive oil
salt, pepper
13 ounces of passed homemade bread

PREPARATION:
- Put the beans in cold water for 8 hours, boil them in two liters of water;
- Put the oil in another pot, and the diced onion. Add the sliced vegetables, and boil them slowly for 10 minutes;
- Add the beans' water and half of the beans. Sieve the others and add them;
- Add salt and pepper and cook at low fire for a couple of hours;
- Add the sliced bread. Mix and boil for 10 minutes;
- Let it rest and serve in terracotta dishes and end the preparation adding a little olive oil.

ENJOY.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 07-29-2009, 08:43 AM   #40
Jigen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbbwlvr View Post
Jigen, Questo Molto Bene, Mi Piacie Spaghetti con Vongole!!
My Italian is rusty but I love spaghetti with clams.
I see from your profile that you were in the navy. Which rank were you? Navy and Air Forces' ranks are almost impossibile for me to recognize.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 07-30-2009, 06:43 AM   #41
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Curious binomial. Jigen and Smithnwesson... (For those who don't know tha manga and anime "Lupin the IIIrd", Jigen is one of tha main carachters, whose weapon of choice is a S&W M19 Combat Magnum. ).
Back on topic, I intend to keep up with this topic. I'll keep posting more recipes in the next days.
For now, I have posted another recipe (in Italian) on my YouTube account.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgHgQ...e=channel_page
ENJOY.
Your post count when you posted that was 642 -- one of which is in my pocket as I type. Will the coincidences ever cease?
Old 07-30-2009, 08:14 AM   #42
Jigen

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithnwesson View Post
Your post count when you posted that was 642 -- one of which is in my pocket as I type. Will the coincidences ever cease?
The ways of fate are infinite. ^_^ Are you enjoying my recipes? Any requests?
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Jigen; 07-30-2009 at 08:19 AM.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:04 AM   #43
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

Quote:
The ways of fate are infinite. ^_^ Are you enjoying my recipes? Any requests?
Oh hell yes! You're rivaling the Plus-size Paysite Board in fact.

I'm working consecutive 12hr shifts with a 1.5 hour commute and have no time to cook, but that'll change when I get some time off (for both activities). Just being a voyeur for now. . .

- Jim
Old 08-03-2009, 12:01 PM   #44
Jigen

Nuova ricetta!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5QHK...e=channel_page
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 08-12-2009, 02:40 AM   #45
Jigen

This is my post number 666... So, I'm gonna post something devilish for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TORTA MENEGHINA (MILANO)

INGREDIENTS for 4 people

4 eggs
10,5 ounces white flour
7 ounces of chestnuts flour
1 small bag of yeast
7 ounces of sugar
4 spoons of olive oil
1 glass of milk
3,3 pounds of apples

PREPARATION (It must be prepared the day before you want to eat it)
- Beat the eggs with the flour. Then add the other ingredients, except for the apples;
- Skin the apples and cut them in slices;
- Put the apple in the dough and mix;
- Cover an oven pan with some butter, and pour the dough in it;
- Put the dough in the oven. Set the oven at 200 degrees, and cook for 40 minutes (more or less);
- Once it's done, dust it with the chestnuts flour;
- Let it rest in a dry and warm place.

HOW TO SERVE IT:
- Cut a good slice, and put it on the dish;
- Serve, and put on the table a bottle of liquour;
- Each one should soak its slice with the dose of liquour they prefer.

WHIC LIQUOR TO USE:
My grandmother always said to use Grand Marnier, because of its orange flavour. But to keep it milanés, I suppore you could soak your slice with a good dose of Fernet. But i think you can use any liquor you want, as long it has fruit or herbs flavour.

ENJOY.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 08-12-2009, 04:01 AM   #46
Jigen

RISOTTO ALLA MILANESE

Called "Risňtt Giŕll" (Yellow Rice), in Milanese dialect, is the most typical Milan dish. This is the original recipe.

INGREDIENTS (4 people)
- 14 ounces of rice (Vialone Nano, would be perfect. Otherwise, anything goes)
- 0,26 gallons of meat broth
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1,4 ounces of butter
- 1,4 ounces of fresh ox marrow
- 2,1 grana padano (grated cheese)
- 1 ounce of onion
- 1 small bag of saffron

PREPARATION:
- Yellow the onion in 0,70 ounces of butter, together with the minced marrow.
- Add the rice and cook it with medium fire for 2-3 minutes, mixing softly and often, then add wite wine and let it evaporate;
- Add 3 ladles of hot broth, mix softly, then don't touch until the broth is evaporated, and you need to put more in the pot;
- Now, add the saffron and another ladle of broth;
- Turn off the flames when the rice is almost done, and it is not completely dry;
- Add the rest of the butter and the cheese. Mix with energy for half a minute. Let it rest for 1 minutes and serve.

Calories per serving: 500

ENJOY.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 08-22-2009, 06:24 AM   #47
Jigen

AND NOW, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!

One of the most used and abused recipes in the Italian cooking books abroad. This is the ORIGINAL recipe, only for you!!! BEHOLD!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPAGHETTI AL RAGU' DI CARNE ALLA BOLOGNESE (EMILIA-ROMAGNA)

PREPARAZIONE: (12 servings of sauce)
- 17,6 ounces of minced pork meat
- 8,8 ounces of minced veal meat
- 3 bottles of tomato sauce
- 4 medium carrots
- 2 medium onions
- 3 medium pieces of celery
- 1 glass of red wine or lager beer
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 3 Bouillon cubes

PREPARATION:
- Wash the celery and remove the extremities;
- Skin and clean the other vegetables;
- Mince the vegetables it in small pieces;
- Put the oil in a high pot, and add the vegetable;
- Let them yellow, then add the meat;
- Let them cook on both sides, then add the wine;
- Let the meat absorb the wine, mixing continuously;
- Add the tomato. Remember to wash the bottle for the remainings;
- Add the dices and mix.
- Let it boil without touching it for FOUR HOURS, at least. The maximum are fige hours, but not more.

PASTA: (5 servings)
- Boil the hot salted water;
- When it boils, put in the pasta. 17,6 ounces of spaghetti or fettuccine. Any long pasta will be OK;
- Cook for 8 minutes. Strain AL DENTE!!!
- Wash two basil leaves for each person.
- Put as much Bolognese sauce as you want, put the basil, and serve.

Here's the video!!! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fej6DogvxPk

ENJOY.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Jigen; 08-22-2009 at 06:27 AM.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:26 AM   #48
Jigen

PASTA ALLA NORMA - (Calabria)

INGREDIENTS: (4 servings)

14 ounces of short pasta
2 eggplants (aubergines)
salted ricotta (whey cheese)
tomato sauce
1/2 onion
1 carrot
Olive Oil
salt

PREPARATION:
- Skin the aubergines, cut them longitudinally in slices, 1/2 inch high;
- Put them in salt, and let them rest fon 1 hour, to make them lose their bitter flavour;
- Passed the hour, warm a frying pan full of oil (peanut oil, it will leave the flavour lighter);
- Wash away the salt;
- Fry the aubergine slices, and put them in a dish, covered with absorbing paper;
- Mince the onion and the carrot, put a little olive oil in another pan, and prepare them with the tomato sauce;
- On this sauce, place the fried aubergines, oil and salt;
- Boil the pasta in abundant salted water, strain it and mix it with the sauce;
- Serve with a lot of grated ricotta.

- CALORIES: 520-540 per serving - TOTAL: At least 2000 calories

ENJOY.

I'll post later the video on YouTube. For now, enjoy the recipe.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 08-27-2009, 07:39 PM   #49
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What a Wonderful thread- I feel like the ChowHound...
So many wonderful recipes.... so little time in the day....
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 03:19 AM   #50
Jigen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

What a Wonderful thread- I feel like the ChowHound...
So many wonderful recipes.... so little time in the day....
And they will keep coming, as long as my university duties will allow me to do it. This should be my last year before the bachelor degree, so I will be too busy even to breath. Let's hope for the best.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tags
italia, italian cooking, italy, pasta, pizza