Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-28-2009, 05:35 AM   #201
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
No sass-talk from the furry peanut gallery.
My peanut is smooth..if 'peanut' is what i think it is.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:43 AM   #202
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
My peanut is smooth..if 'peanut' is what i think it is.
I'd say "TMI," but honestly, when it comes to lesbians, there's just no such thing for me.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:51 AM   #203
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'd say "TMI," but honestly, when it comes to lesbians, there's just no such thing for me.
I'm sure lesbians feel the same about you.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:31 AM   #204
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I'm sure lesbians feel the same about you.
Ha, I win this round.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:22 AM   #205
mergirl

Quote:
Ha, I win this round.
lmao. yes. Here have a walnut.
Well done.. next time tell me when we are playing so i can insult you in scottish like a wee sneak!
Old 07-28-2009, 06:47 PM   #206
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

Location: Kansas City, MO (Most of KC is in Missouri and not Kansas, just FYI.)
Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Goddammit! I can't rep either one of you right now. Fucking fuckers.

Hear the Twitter Patter of Little Tweets.
http://bit.ly/BuffieTweets
Buffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:13 PM   #207
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My current increase in awesomeness has been offset by an equally large increase in geekiness. I'm doing things that other geeks only DREAM about. But I'm taken anyway, so it's a moot point.